• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a gorgeous girl for the first time

dumbledore

TMF Regular
Tickling a gorgeous girl for the first time - The Tickling Experiment #1

I was in my twenties before I tickled a girl.

I realised I had a thing for tickling when I was very young, and loved seeing girls get tickled, but could never build up the courage to tickle anyone for myself.

This is the story of the day that changed, and the many opportunities it led to.

The girl in question was a beautiful blonde, twenty something from Paris, petite and slim with a very pretty face. She looked like a mix between Kristin Kreuk and Rachel Bilson, pale skinned with a chic style - think dresses and cardigans and ballet pumps.

I kept seeing her around the train station on my way back from work, and eventually struck up conversation with her. She was well-spoken. She had just finished a history of art degree, and was working in a book shop.

As luck would have it, we got off at the same stop after work. Often, she would wait for a taxi and read under the light of a streetlamp. We spoke nearly every day - small conversations at first, and then longer as we got to know each other.

She was smart and funny and charming - the kind of girl who could make you look forward to going to work in the morning.

One day, I was late getting to the train station and I could see her waiting up ahead. There were a few other people around, waiting for the same train, but she was standing on her own, reading a book.

She had her back to me, and as I approached her, I thought, this could be a chance to tickle her.

I got closer, thinking it through. Would she think it was weird? What would I say next?

My heart beat so fast in my chest.

She didn't hear me approach. She was too engrossed in the book. I was right behind her now, and I decided to go for it.

I held out my index finger, and prodded her lightly in the side. I got her in the ribs, and I felt my finger slide between one rib and another, and she jumped back, spinning round as quick as a flash.

"Oh my God," she said, and then she smiled, glad to see me.

I just tried to play it cool, and we chatted all the way home like normal.

Okay, I thought. That went pretty well. It was such a thrill, such an adrenaline rush to have tickled not just my first girl, but an utterly gorgeous girl at that. I know it was just a poke, just the slightest tickle, but I could tell from her reaction that she was more than a little ticklish.

I waited a while before I tried again - two weeks perhaps. But I felt confident after that first try. I wanted to tickle her again to see how she reacted, and I wanted to make sure that it WAS a ticklish reaction - that she wasn't just surprised.

This time, I was running late for the train. She was a few steps from the door, about to get on when I caught up with her. I was rushing and actually decided against trying to do anything, because it felt awkward with the timing and everything.

I called out to her, trying to get her attention, but she didn't hear. What happened next came naturally. I reached out and poked her in the side. Not the ribs this time, but the side of her stomach. Just one finger again, but I dug in a little firmer. She visibly and definitely jumped back - about a foot backwards in fact, glancing up in surprise again.

Once more I played it cool, not wanting it to seem like a big deal. I didn't want to draw attention to it. But I knew for sure that she was ticklish. I had tickled her twice and she jumped and pulled away both times. It was all I could think about all the way home.

Over the coming days, we texted back and forth. We were getting closer and I was getting more confident. In fact, that evening, I sent her something along the lines of: So I think I've found your weakness. You seem quite ticklish.

OMG! I'm the most ticklish person in the world! she said.

And then she asked a question I will never forget: What's your weakness?

I told her I didn't have one. I'm not really that ticklish, and I couldn't think what else to say. But the next day she asked me again on the train, and I had to think quickly.

I told her I had one really ticklish spot, on my knee. (I didn't.) But she promptly squeezed it. I pretended it tickled, pulling back, acting like I didn't want her to do it again. Of course, towards the end of the trip, she did.

I asked her out a week or so later, and we started dating. A few days later, we were walking together, and I said something cheeky along the lines of I know your weakness, I can get you to do anything. She responded that mine was a bigger weakness, and she would always win.

Hearing her speak these lines, I could barely contain my excitement. Things were playful and flirty and I knew she liked the idea of exploiting my "weakness".

I let her grab my knee a few times over the following days, baiting her into it. Pretending it was excruciating. Then I said, I'm going to have to get you if you do that again.

Her eyes lit up. She took the bait.

I'll remember this, I said. I'm going to get revenge when you least expect it.

So here I was, a few months ago having never tickled a girl in my life, to playfully poking this gorgeous girl a couple of times and somehow setting up a situation where she had practically invited me to tickle her.

I was going to tickle her - properly tickle her - and I couldn't wait.

A chance presented itself a couple of times over the next few days, but I was nervous. I didn't want it to seem weird. I didn't want her to key in on the fact it turned me on.

Then one night, I was at her apartment, and the perfect opportunity came up. She was lying face down on the sofa, in these navy hot pants and a tight T-shirt. I came back from the kitchen and sat down, and decided this was it. This was the moment.

Hardly daring to breathe, I moved my hands out to her sides.

She didn't notice. I can't remember what she was doing - maybe reading, maybe playing on her phone. But she didn't have a clue what was about to happen.

Slowly, I moved my fingers in.

And I tickled. I dug right in, tickling her sides. No pokes - proper, belly-kneading tickling.

Her reaction was instant. First she screamed. She bucked wildly, rearing up, thrashing her arms, trying to turn around. But I kept tickling, kept digging into her sides. Her T-shirt pulled up slightly and I tickled her soft, pale skin.

Within seconds the scream turned into laughter. Somehow she brought her legs up and pushed against my chest with her feet. She fought off my right hand, but I was still tickling with the left, and she was squirming all over the sofa.

One of my favorite tickle spots in videos is when they get the 'lee behind their thighs. It always gets such a great reaction. I was high on adrenaline, absolutely buzzing, so I thought I'd give it a go.

With my right hand I grabbed her leg and squeezed her inner thigh, moving round to the back of her leg just below her butt.

And I kept tickling with my left hand, tickling her side and her leg at the same time.

I've never seen anything like it. She didn't scream, not this time - she practically squawked, rearing back and kicking me hard with her feet.

It was such a powerful reaction that I fell off the sofa, onto the floor.

And get this. She actually apologised! She thought she'd hurt me, and she was saying sorry after I'd just tickled her breathless.

I've never experienced a thrill like that before. I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks. I'd never seen anyone so ticklish, not even in the videos you get on here. I didn't think it was possible to BE that ticklish.

And I couldn't help but think... if she was that ticklish on her stomach and legs, how would she react if I could get her feet?

Last edited:
Interested? Nah, not anyone here. We're here just hanging around to talk about politics... Of course we want to hear more dude! Write on! Feet are my favorite.

Interested? Nah, not anyone here. We're here just hanging around to talk about politics... Of course we want to hear more dude! Write on! Feet are my favorite.

Ha!

Would you guys prefer future stories here in the same thread, or does it not matter?

Same thread makes it easier in my opinion. Awesome stuff so far. I look forward to more.

Really great story...would definitely love to hear more.

(I'm a fan of starting a new story in a new thread, even if it's related, because once you've posted a story, people will usually not think to look for further genuine "content" from the writer in the thread unless they're following it really closely...at least, that's my sense)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back