• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling dream of real friend m/f

Danfoottklr

Hello TMF community. I had this crazy dream and must share with someone so I'm going to share with you guys!

I have this adorable female friend I work with that I'll call J. She is tiny ( I'd say 4'10 maybe 5'). She is so adorable, sweet, and just perfect. She also has tiny feet I'd have to guess are about size 4. So cute. She is very flirtatious with me in an innocent cute way and since we're both in relationships it can't go anywhere. However, as I stated that she is so adorable, cute and tiny and has such tiny feet I want to tickle them sooooooooooo badly! Everytime I see her and talk to her that's all I can think about but I never let on about it and stay totally professional.

Last night I had this great amazing dream about her! In the dream we were at work and they were going to start paying me to first massage then tickle J's feet everyday! In the dream she was sitting at one of those desks we all sat in during high school with the metal bar across the front ( you can guess what evil purpose that will be used for!). So, everyday I would pull up a chair and she'd put her feet through the bars and rest her ankles. I would then take off her shoes and socks and massage her cute, adorable, tiny feet until she was so relaxed. Then I had to get rope and tie her ankles to the bars! Then I would tickle torture her tiny feet as she wiggled, scrunched, and fanned her toes as she laughed hysterically! She'd make adorable pleas for mercy like, "Hahahahahahahaha! St-Sto-haha hop! Hahahahahahahaha P-Ple-heheheaseSt-Sto-haha hop! Oh my Go-haha hod! It t-t-tickllllllllles s-so ba-hahahaaaad! Oh P-Ple-heheheasestop tickling my feeeeet! Hahahahahahahaha!" Of course her pleas fell on deaf ears as I'd just continue tickle torturing her tiny sexy barefeet until she was beyond hysterical!

All day I could not get this out of my head and had to share it with someone! I hope you guys liked it! Maybe someday I'll tickle J's adorable tiny feet and post again. Thanks for reading!

That is a great fantasy :bouncybou but trying to actually do it where you work will likely lead to trouble. :(

Hello TMF community. I had this crazy dream and must share with someone so I'm going to share with you guys!

I have this adorable female friend I work with that I'll call J. She is tiny ( I'd say 4'10 maybe 5'). She is so adorable, sweet, and just perfect. She also has tiny feet I'd have to guess are about size 4. So cute. She is very flirtatious with me in an innocent cute way and since we're both in relationships it can't go anywhere. However, as I stated that she is so adorable, cute and tiny and has such tiny feet I want to tickle them sooooooooooo badly! Everytime I see her and talk to her that's all I can think about but I never let on about it and stay totally professional.

Last night I had this great amazing dream about her! In the dream we were at work and they were going to start paying me to first massage then tickle J's feet everyday! In the dream she was sitting at one of those desks we all sat in during high school with the metal bar across the front ( you can guess what evil purpose that will be used for!). So, everyday I would pull up a chair and she'd put her feet through the bars and rest her ankles. I would then take off her shoes and socks and massage her cute, adorable, tiny feet until she was so relaxed. Then I had to get rope and tie her ankles to the bars! Then I would tickle torture her tiny feet as she wiggled, scrunched, and fanned her toes as she laughed hysterically! She'd make adorable pleas for mercy like, "Hahahahahahahaha! St-Sto-haha hop! Hahahahahahahaha P-Ple-heheheaseSt-Sto-haha hop! Oh my Go-haha hod! It t-t-tickllllllllles s-so ba-hahahaaaad! Oh P-Ple-heheheasestop tickling my feeeeet! Hahahahahahahaha!" Of course her pleas fell on deaf ears as I'd just continue tickle torturing her tiny sexy barefeet until she was beyond hysterical!

All day I could not get this out of my head and had to share it with someone! I hope you guys liked it! Maybe someday I'll tickle J's adorable tiny feet and post again. Thanks for reading!

Dude just start talking about pedicures and ask her if it tickles or something like that. Go out for drinks adn jokingly tickle her. I bet she is insanely ticklish and wouldn't mind at all.

Very true my friend! I'm sure it won't ever happen but...oh man....it would be awesome to tickle her adorable little feet!

Not a bad idea Jack. The pedicure question could lead to a great discussion!

Not a bad idea Jack. The pedicure question could lead to a great discussion!

Ive brought up pedicures saying Im thinking of getting one and then ask her about it. You can say some people told me they feel weird or I never had people touch my feet. Ask her how they feel to her. You can also say do they tickle ? She will fall for it, they have no idea. If she says I do my own nails, you can also bring up I heard they tickle. I've done this many times. Do it and tell us what happens ? Then you can possibly tickle her. Does she go barefoot at work ? Dangle shoes ? I would look for the opportunity to poke her sides, make it harmless

Yeah I'll see what I can dig up further Jack. I just don't want it to be awkward but to tickle those adorable little feet! Ooooooh!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back