• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at Eyecon 2014 with the cast of The Vampire Diaries

lemortdamour

1st Level Red Feather
Matthew Davis and Zach Roerig, and Michael Malarkey (respectively, Alaric, Matt and Enzo on The Vampire Diaries) reportedly all got tickled during this year's Eyecon in Atlanta, in the beginning of November. I'm sharing this post from another forum:

I was at Atlanta for Eyecon 2014 earlier this month with my best (girl)friend and got to sit for the Q&A sessions with the cast of The Vampire Diaries, as well as the autographs and Photo Ops, which is mostly fun for the patient! Anyway we got our photos taken with Zach Roerig, who plays Matt, and funny enough I can confirm he's ticklish!

We were getting ready for the photo and I had my arm around Zach's waist while my friend was trying to cozy up on his other side. I didn't expect anything to happen but kind of wiggled my fingers as they were around Zach and I guess I was as startled as he was when it tickled him! He jerked away a little and said with a hint of laughter in his voice, "Don't do that. I'm ticklish."

I apologized but he didn't seem offended just amused and maybe a little suspicious I may do it again during the photo.

I admit I later tried the same thing with Michael Malarkey, who plays Enzo, but he only smiled a touch more and maybe shifted a little, but didn't say anything so I dropped it after a couple of seconds. I can tell you, even if he's not super ticklish, he smells very nice!

Last but not least, Matt Davis, who plays Alaric, was probably the sweetest man I've met! I think he must have noticed me tickling Zach, or something, because as I put my arm around him he started laughing (I was barely touching him so it wasn't me, I swear!) and leaned in and whispered, "Don't tickle me. Don't."

I did a little during the photo and although he was expecting it, I think it took everything he had not to laugh. After the photo was taken he turned to me and said "You liked that, didn't you?", while he hwas laughing.

I apologiezed again but he wasn't mad or anything and said it was okay with him, that it was just funny. You know how you can tell that some guys are really ticklish once you get them started? I think Matt Davis is one of those and wold have been a pretty easy tickle target! Of course, there was no more tickling or anything, and I didn't want to risk embrassing my friend by asking if he's ticklish, just to hear him say it.

I'd have loved to give Michael Trevino (Tyler), Chase Coleman (Oliver on The Originals) or Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy), who I think is stupidly ticklish for some reason, a tickle or two as well but didn't want it to get weird, or obvious that I'm enjoying doing it, so those brief seconds of tickling are all there was. I kind of wish Matt Davis had burst out laughing during the photo, as that would have been amazing, but he had enough tickle-tolerance for a single shot!

Anyway, there's no actual tickling on any of the photos and my friend has asked me not to post them as it would embarass her, so I'll respect that.

Personal note: I can't help but hope someone will do something similar with Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder, and then catch it on camera! We already know Somerhalder's mega ticklish so... I'm willing to volunteer haha!

Attachments

• michael-malarkey.jpg
    michael-malarkey.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Matt Davis - actor.jpg
    Matt Davis - actor.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Matthew Davis 2 (What About Brian).jpg
    Matthew Davis 2 (What About Brian).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Zach Roerig soles.jpg
    Zach Roerig soles.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Zach Roerig.jpg
    Zach Roerig.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 28
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back