• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Payback for being cranky... Adults only

purple2306

TMF Expert
We have some guests staying in our home for the next month or so. This made me come up with a great idea, trying to be cute I emailed my wife telling her its been awhile since we played around so I want to play silent orgasm. With the guests in the room down the hall and our son in the room across from them my wife would be tied, teased, and pleased with full knowledge from the start that she must keep quiet.

A few days goes by and finally she responds and tells me tonight! The reason it was a surprise was we have been going back and forth not agreeing on a few things house related. Even before our play time started she aggravated me and before I responded mean I thought she is going to be tied up, wearing nylons and a gag, with people in the house she cant be loud and even has to remain silent as possible while I tease her.

So I tie her spread eagle on the bed, she puts her blindfold on and a washcloth in her mouth as a gag. I am already naked and was about to bust. I wanted to just have sex and be done, but how satisfying would that be? So I begin at her feet, I put a pillow over her ankle and put my chest on the pillow, with her tied this rendered her pretty immobile. I lightly drug my fingers up and down her soles lightly, I hear her giggle into her gag.

I remind her she must remain silent, our guests will not find it funny if they hear her.

I add a little bit of nails into my foot play now and she starts thrashing a bit and even with the gag I can still hear her. I get off her leg and tell her too calm down, I run my hands over her breasts tweaking the nipples just a bit, she jerks and I whisper oh are those sensitive and dive down on top of one of her boobs, lapping and sucking with my tongue and she goes nuts but cant stop me, I bounce between the left and the right. I give her a moment to relax before nibbling on her neck and breathing in her ear.

Then I remember I forgot something, I go between her legs and thru the nylons I start performing oral on her while tickling both nipples with my hands. I almost cant reach them but I manage. I then realize she has completely shaved down below, wow you are really sensitive down there, and you even shaved it.... you naughty girl. (I am not much on bedroom talk but I was trying) so after at least 5 minutes I give her another break.

running my hands all over her body, she is now moaning lightly, so I tickle her down below thru the nylons with my fingers, since she starts rocking back and forth I decide to sit on her one upper thigh, this immobilizes her enough where I can really tickle her where I want without all the moving...

Again another short break and asked her was I being too mean? She quietly says she is ok and thru the gag tells me she wants me in her. In time I tell her! She makes a Uh sound that was low but cute.

I tell her you know I never gave your other foot any attention it must be lonely... she shakes her head NO!!!! sure it will and we don't want that do we. lol

Maybe this will help and I take a vibrating egg and pull the nylons away from her stomach and insert the egg in between her lips right on the button, sure enough she was already wet down there but I decided to add a drop of lube to make sure she was comfortable. When I turned on the egg her whole body stiffened and she started giggling, I asked if it was tickling her and she nodded yes. I almost came it was so hot seeing her tied up, nylons, gag and now squirming on our bed giggling and helpless.

So I lie the pillow on her other ankle and I hear her mumble "oh no" the light buzz is keeping her at a low but steady giggle when I start in on her foot a bit harder and faster then before, when her foot goes to move backward it cant because I am leaning forward and downward, I get a bit more intense but after a few minutes I give her a break. Not from the vibrating egg though, its still buzzing away.

I decide too play with her hip bones, Im nibbling all around them, over her stomach and towards her breasts. The cool thing I did next was by accident, my left knee was in between her legs and up against the egg, I start scribbling my one hand on her breast, sucking the nipple on the other while rocking forward, now I was not expecting this, she came and came hard, it was all she could do to not scream.

I told her baby.... you didn't have permission to cum. She whined thru the gag. I am just getting started I tell her.

I turn off the egg, remove it and proceed to cut the rest of the nylons in her waste area because they were bothering her a bit. Then I lift both legs up and ran my dick right on her button, moving back and forth like a sawing motion, she already came so she is very sensitive, I move really slow so it drives her nuts but not too intense.
Since the nylons are cut at the top they are bunched up around both ankles. I grab them like they are handles and pull her legs wipe apart and begin the back and forth sawing motion again but with her legs wipe apart. She goes into silent laughter, I am so dam hard I want to make love and be done.

But that would be too easy, I got one more idea, I take off her nylons so she has a moment of rest while I do and make like I am going to enter her for sex and right before I enter I pull out and in one motion drop down and perform oral on her with my arms under her thighs wrapped around them kinda tight, the sweat on her body makes her easy to hold onto. I perform this surprise oral on her and she went nuts pulling on the restraints and laughing into her gag.

I finally give her a break, tease her feet a second or two, then enter her, I lean back far enough to grab the hitachi wand, I start pumping and that hitachi is vibrating away, within about 45 seconds she cums again and I was done I came like a mountain lion I was so turned on.

I untie her and kiss her. She was almost not able to move to get out of bed and clean up. She said its been a long time since she came twice but couldn't believe the egg made her cum first and so hard, then she said when I put the hitachi wand on her that she didn't think she could cum again because she was a little numb down below.

Best part was I left the next day out of town for business, she texted me that last night was incredible, she wants to do that again soon, then the next text said she just ordered more nylons.
No shit??? I have never tickled her so intense before, never been so mean to perform oral after she came, (actually I have done that but not for so long or intense) I started off so pissed at her, put her thru the paces and in the end I am the rock star lol.

I love my new game "silent orgasm"

Thinking about our next session, start off no restraints, have her lie still while I go down over the nylons, if she moves I stop... then after a few minutes add some lube, put the egg vibrator in place on her button and tie her up spread eagle face down. I will still be able to hit the egg with my knee to put the pressure like before, but face down, I can really have fun with her feet, back of her legs, and back!

I cant wait.
I personally like the same thing and have posted in the other past I wanted to find a vibrator for men that I can put into place that vibrates while she plays with me. No luck so any ideas I would love to hear about them.

Thanks for reading.

WOW!!What a fantastic story. Good for you guys. I love doing something similar to my wife, only I like to untie one ankle and tickle and tease her toes and sole as I rider her furiously.

Thanks for the comments. It sucks when people spend the time to write and share and no one responds.

Today is a holiday so no mail came but my Wife advised me the nylons she ordered should be here any day now...
Can't wait!

Love your story. I am a huge fan of my wife in nylons as well. We also have added her in thigh highs and seems to lead to all types of adventures!!!!

Didn't forget to write, were out of town for Thanksgiving, went to Walmart last night and grabbed some nylons because for some reason hers never came in the mail..
Will be getting her bad in the next day or so. Will update when I do!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back