• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anybody else doing NaNoWriMo?

Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year?

• Yes! I'm doing it this year, and I've done it before.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! This year is my first time!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not this year, though I have in the past.

• Not this year; I only just heard of it, and it's too late to start now. :-(

• No, my writing doesn't fit the criteria they use.

• Frankly, I think the whole idea is dumb. I can't imagine wanting to do something like that.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scared

According to their web site,
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to creative writing. On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30.

Last edited:
Good luck with your novel, scared. 'Love your exploration of the ticklish topic of consent. <br>
A tight deadline can really get one's creativity hopping. ;)

I am! Would anyone happen to have an outline or know of one to use for novel writing?

That sounds like a lot of fun but I am a very slow, disorganized writer. I also tend to spend an inordinate amount of time on editing. The pace actually doesn't seem that challenging (about 1500 words a day), which I can do in a day no problem, but I have a hard time doing that for consecutive days.

Maybe next year when I have some more time. It does sound like fun.

Well, it's still a few weeks off. If I come up with something charming in that time, maybe.

I have never heard of this, and it does sound pretty cool, but alas, like ElFewja, I lack the ability to write a lot in a short amount of time. Unlike him, however, this is not because I spend a lot of time editing, but because I spend a lot of time procrastinating... XD

Hey Scared,

Way cool man. I went to the site last night. Think I'll give it a try. Might be a hoot. I registered and all,that. Painless. Think I might incorporate some of my stuff from here. Just adjust a little toward the mainstream. Lololol. Thanks JB

Outline for Shooty.....

The best way I ever learned to build a story is a free form method of scatter and cluster. Helps avoid getting hung up in one place. Just take an idea, write down all your thoughts and then tie em together later..Really works.....some people call it ballooning. It's a little loose for disorganized thinkers but really helps with writers block. Lolol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back