• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[11/11/14]* The Stryking Soles Series - Brittany Tran *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
After torturing Brittany in the stocks, Dr. Andi wanted to have some sensual fun with Brittany's soft, size 7 asian soles. During this Stryking Soles Series clip, Dr. Andi uses a method of light tickles with her nails coupled with her tongue and sensual dialog with Brittany to provoke light giggles and sensual reactions. Brittany was surprised herself at times at how much she enjoyed it. At one point, she even asks Dr. Andi to tell her more about why she likes her soles!

This is a first for both Dr. Andi and Brittany. I'm curious to know what the forum thinks not just about Brittany's reactions to the sensual sole worship, but Dr. Andi's ability to execute.

STATS

Length: 6 Minutes
Starring: Brittany Tran, Dr. Andi
Shoe Size: Brittany Tran (7), Dr. Andi (6)
Relevant Sequals: None
Brittany's Other Appearances: Brittany's Tickle Therapy
Dr. Andi's Other Appearances: Andi's Initiation, Brittany's Tickle Therapy

The Stryking Soles Series - Brittany Tran

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• sss_brittany_tran_hrs2-1.jpg
    sss_brittany_tran_hrs2-1.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 426
  • sss_brittany_tran_hrs1-1.jpg
    sss_brittany_tran_hrs1-1.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 791
  • 4bde7b121f0f6.jpg
    4bde7b121f0f6.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 591
  • SSSBrittanyTranPreview-Forum.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 301
  • brittherapy-hrs3.jpg
    brittherapy-hrs3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 459
Your a lucky man darth both britney and dr.andi are very awesome

Looks pretty good DS, Dr. Andi does a great job executing her sensual worshipping and Brittany does seem to enjoy very much the special attention being given to her sexy feet. All in all, these two make a very hot team together.

Excellent, that's exactly what I was aiming for. The whole point behind the SSS series is a sensual, classy yet sexy vibe, so if I've managed to achieve that then high five indeed :)! Thanks Bran!

Looks pretty good DS, Dr. Andi does a great job executing her sensual worshipping and Brittany does seem to enjoy very much the special attention being given to her sexy feet. All in all, these two make a very hot team together.

so are you official out of business now? I see the http://www.************************ is dead and the other sites havent been updated since 2018

Of course not. I have more content to upload. It's been an issue of time and availability to put the unreleased content up. Site is up and running just fine.

so are you official out of business now? I see the http://www.************************ is dead and the other sites havent been updated since 2018

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back