• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweaty Palms, Weakened Strength

dazzLingJeweLs

One of my best friends and I have had tickling wars since we became friends years ago. It was this summer when he learned about my likeness for tickling going beyond flirting or boredom. For a while, it seemed as though he was trying to figure out what all that meant and whether or not to continue our random pokes and grabs just to mess with each other. After explaining to him that it's more of the idea of getting tickled that turns me on (or reading it/watching it) and that while i'm actually in the moment, I 100% understand why people think I'm nuts for liking it, he's been much more comfortable entering battles with me. There have only been a few instances in our friendship that included prolonged tickling - as in, more than passing by the other and grabbing their sides. The latest happened a couple of weeks ago after talking to him about the thought/actual act of getting tickled...

His apartment is set up so that there is a rocking chair with its back to the porch. I was busy watching something (probably; I can't actually remember what it is I was doing just that I barely noticed him coming back inside), when I felt a poke to my ribs. I obviously grabbed his hands after giggling and held them so he couldn't tickle me again. Now, normally this would be it or there may be a few more attempts of tickling the other and then just going about our business. He was definitely out for more that night. He was was towering over me in the chair and poking at my sides and ribs, making it difficult to block myself/keep his hands at bay when he grabbed my knees, making me laugh and grab onto him again. I think this is when he realized that I was telling the truth about being in the moment/midst of an attack - i just get super anxious and so ticklish I can't think straight. :p He noticed my grip was beginning to loosen and my palms were beginning to get sweaty. We haven't gotten to this point in years if ever, so he started laughing and began teasing me about my loosening grip, acting grossed out which makes me insecure enough to let go. But then he kept tickling me every chance he got! I was almost ready to just give up and go fetal position when he let go (of my knee at that point) and I was able to relax. He just kept shaking his head and laughing, watching as I nervously wipe my hands and fix my clothing.

"I never noticed your palms getting that sweaty after I tickle you!"
"Yeah, because you always stop before that point!"
"Haha, not anymore. You're right - you're still SOL when it comes to this despite you liking it"
"...glares..."

He just laughed and started walking away. I was just beginning to relax when he turned around with his arms and hands in attack mode. I started panicking because I knew my palms were still sweaty, my strength was still weakened, and I was still hyper sensitive. I just kept saying "no don't! go away! you know too much!" Which made him that much more determined. I started folding my legs under me and getting ready to block my ribs when he grabbed my neck; one of my 'immediately take cover, do everything you can to make it stop and whatever you do: don't embarrass yourself too much' spots. I totally forgot he knew about it, to be honest, because he tends to tickle me in just a few spots the majority of the time. I reached a pitch I didn't know I could hit and became almost half my size trying to curl up and stop the tickling. "I forgot this spot worked so well on you!", he said as he was laughing.

I think what finally got him to stop was that I stopped fighting back (trying to tickle him mostly) and instead put all of my energy and focus into trying to get his tickling hands off my neck while just laughing and squealing and giggling and snorting - it was bad. Not a pretty sight. And then when he grabbed my knees to make it worse, my laughter just increased and I folded into the chair even more. That's when he stopped. Of course he blamed it on my hands saying I should probably get it checked out, but later he made a comment about not seeing me in such a weakened state in a long time, so I knew he was trying to be nice without admitting to it. :p i still glared at him and called him names. I haven't had someone tickle me on a mission in a long time and forgot how brutal it can get!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back