• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish experience with my girlfriend (F/M).

LionAndLioness

----- Contains sexual themes -----

Before getting into the actual story, I'll provide some background pertaining to my girlfriend and I. Even before we started dating yet knew there was something special, my fetish for tickling was very prominent. We always had discussions about tickling, bondage and consequently, combining the two. It was only when we got together that this activity started to blossom. She is much more of a tickler, and although she does not have the fetish, she happily tickles me as though she does!

My most recent true story with my girlfriend happened approximately three weeks ago. She visited my town and stayed at my house for five days. Being granted the privacy that we had, we obviously took advantage. We don't have access to proper bondage equipment, therefore we had to improvise or use no bondage whatsoever. We laid on the bed whilst giggling, joking and teasing each other. Eventually, it lead to a ticklish situation. She was prompt to remove my top and lie me down on the bed. Her nails, whilst not exceptionally long, still suffice in providing that unbearable ticklish sensation. Out of experience, she recognises my most ticklish spots and is quick to target them. The patch of skin on the inside of my hip bone is inexplicably ticklish! She simply placed each of her index fingers beside my hip bones and scratched up and down delicately. I was already laughing as though she was really digging in! I wriggled around in place as her fingers tormented that inexplicably ticklish area. Inevitably, she had to go further down on this spot, which meant adjusting my shorts and going underneath them. The steadily increasing erection was easily felt by her exploratory fingers, and she grinned pleasantly. Her robotic, wiggling fingertips and fingernails moved upward, onto my sides. They delicately scribbled unpredictably along the length of my sides. I was uncontrollably squirming in-between her fingers as they kept scribbling. How I managed to refrain from stopping her is beyond me.

A little while later, she progressed onto my armpits, promptly after sitting around my waist. She leaned forward and went at them, scribbling at my armpits whilst I kept my hands overhead. Frequently, my hands would instinctively try to stop her, however she was quick to put them back in place and continue the ticklish assault. Being one of my most ticklish spots, it was hard not to. I was slowly but surely running out of breath from the laughter, however many spots were left unattended and it was far from over. Whilst sitting around my waist, she turned around. Her body was blocking me from seeing what her next move would be, which made it all the more torturous. Suddenly, I felt her menacing fingernails scribbling over my inner thighs. I burst out into abrupt and vehement laughter, squirming frantically to the point of her losing balance. Despite my best efforts to remain still, the inner thighs are just too much to handle!

Logically, she made her way down my legs and to my feet. I still couldn't properly see what her next move was going to be. Her fingernails abruptly tickled my feet in short bursts, about two seconds on and five seconds off. The bursts kept making me bounce in ticklish shock. This was kept up for an appreciable amount of time, and the entire session had reached about twenty minutes in duration by this point. Her primary focus on my feet were my soles, as her fingernails scribbled up and down that arch. Shortly after finishing with my feet, she turned around and sat beside my hips. With a devilish smile, she removed my shorts and boxers. She couldn't have made me feel more vulnerable if she tried by this point. Her fingers returned to that ticklish patch beside my hipbones, delicately scribbling and scratching it into ticklish mayhem. She smiled with arousal, as my very happy member kept wobbling and shaking in her view. Her forearms would 'accidentally' brush against the tip of my member repeatedly. Eventually, she gave in to the temptation, as her fingernails started gently tickling the length of my stiff member. I was completely breathless, and thankfully I am not particularly ticklish down there.

Ta da! :)

That's an incredible story, and you're one lucky dude. I've always said there's not enough F/M material on the forum.
You said she's more ler than lee, but do you ever get her back? Is she ticklish at all?

That's an incredible story, and you're one lucky dude. I've always said there's not enough F/M material on the forum.
You said she's more ler than lee, but do you ever get her back? Is she ticklish at all?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read it! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm definitely very lucky, I have no idea how I got so lucky but I'm forever grateful! :) That's where I come into the picture, I'll have plenty of F/M material to post, as my girlfriend is guaranteed to tickle the hell out of me every time we see each other! And to add on to that, we will eventually have purchased some proper bondage equipment and restraints in the near future. That will certainly enhance everything.

She is definitely more 'ler than 'lee, but recently she has actually been enjoying 'lee a lot more. I do indeed get to tickle her back as she is hilariously ticklish in multiple areas, and does admittedly enjoy being tickled to a certain degree. But there are limits and I respect them. Even with this in mind, though, both of us prefer it when she is the 'ler.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back