• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overwhelmed (M/F)

LionAndLioness

----- Contains very highly sexual themes -----

My girlfriend and I had a little experiment with tickling today. The two of us are relatively new to the fetish, so experimenting is common right now. It began with using various improvisational items like ties and belts as restraints. I restrained my girlfriend's wrists to the underlying bedposts. It wasn't entirely secure, as with enough effort she could wriggle out of it. Luckily, tickling is enjoyable to the point of not wanting to escape.

It is also worth mentioning that my girlfriend was very unprotected on her top half. She was not wearing anything, which added to the overall sensitivity. I began by experimentally scribbling up and down her sides with the tips of my fingers. She let off significant squirming reactions along with loud laughter - though it was clear she was enjoying it. With a huge smile on my face, I kept scribbling up and down, and it came to my realisation that her lower half was going out of control. We had a shortage of items to use as restraints, and so her ankles were not tied. Due to this, I sat myself around her hips and kept her legs from kicking excessively. My scribbly fingertips worked their way up to one of her worst spots; the armpits. The tickling was very light, so she was able to resist for a brief moment, until bursting out into uncontrollable spouts of laughter. Even a single fingertip moving back and fourth would make her hysterically laugh! Despite all of this, it was relatively easy to stay balanced on-top of her. I could tell that the armpit tickling was becoming too much to handle; which encouraged me. Her laughter was slowly becoming desperate, and sooner or later she broke and almost muttered the safe-word. By this point, I was feeling rather amorous, and so I found my fingertips drifting towards her nipples. I gently and slowly scribbled over her gradually stiffening nipples, invoking pleasurable reactions and moans. However, my fingertips occasionally detached from her nipples and went back to her overly sensitive armpits and sides. On the way up her sides, I would move my fingertips inward and target her nipples. With a grin of arousal, the palm of my hand traveled down her torso, until my fingertips were placed on her womanhood. I rubbed it in circular motions with my fingers, all whilst exchanging delicate, passionate kisses. Momentarily, a powerful clitoral orgasm was induced, causing her to squirm and writhe.

Later that night, my girlfriend and I were still feeling endlessly amorous, and so we decided to continue. It began with gentle kissing, however it soon progressed onto my devilish hand sliding into her pants. I located her clit with my fingertips and began tickling it in a basic, wiggling motion with two fingers. Whilst doing this, I leaned closely to her ear and whispered the taunt 'tickle, tickle, tickle' in a low, seductive tone. She was writhing at the sensitivity of her tickled clit, and moaned loudly. As the session progressed, I kept trying different variations with two or three fingers. I tried gently squeezing her clit within two fingers and tickling that way. I also tried tickling upward, brushing against it. Several different variations; all invoking the same overwhelmed expressions and reactions, physical and verbal. Eventually, she was went into a seemingly endless orgasm, vibrating violently and writhing aggressively, unable to contain the sheer power of the orgasm which must have lasted at least 1 minute. After this orgasm expired and she had ample rest, I continued attending to her clit and tickling it in differing variations.

Ta da!

This is written with the consent of my girlfriend, just want to mention. In fact, she was in the room whilst this was being written!

Great story! Thanks for sharing your mutually enjoyable experience here. :D

Whoa that's a beautiful story. Definitely envious ;)

Thank you. I am definitely very lucky and I tell myself that frequently. :D

Nice story. Is she going to return the pleasure to you?

Thank you. She has returned the pleasure to me countless times, I just haven't gotten round to posting any stories about it. At this point I am not sure where to start, as since this story we have had so many new experiences.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back