• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for the right tickler / foot fetish guy in West Palm / Broward County, FL

Californiasun19

TMF Expert
Looking to tickle and share my hot wife,s sexy feet with the right good looking, stright, sane, and drug free guy in South Florida. Must have a sincere foot / tickling fetish, be in shape, and be very discreet. Looking for 18 - 35ish. We are very discreet. Reply here if interested. The photo below and on this profile are of my sexy Latina wife who loves her feet to be tickled and played with! We are both straight, sincere, and discreet. Do not care if you are single or married. Just be nice and respectful. Shy guys also welcome!

I would be interested. I am a young man in Lakeland, FL. I weigh 250lbs and I can meet you guys on Tuesday, November 25th wherever you wish, if you are able to. Please PM with the address or call me at 516-317-7354. Hope to hear from you soon.
Jeremy

I'm in jupiter, fl. I might be interested, I'd like to hear more first.

Hi guys.. thanks for responding. Here are some more photos of my sexy wife's hot, ticklish feet I want to share with a genuine, good looking, compatible foot fetish / tickling stud..(M/F tickling / foot play). We are both straight.. Outgoing, non-judgmental people.

020.JPG 021.JPG 030 (2).JPG 030.JPG

P.S. Another favorite of my sexy wife's soles for good looking guys in our area (South Florida) that seriously want to meet. We are sincere:

attachment.php

If this is still an option, I recently moved to Florida, would love to discuss this. If you have kik messager my name on there is bigtz007

Beautiful woman! gorgeous feet. I live in Puerto Rico but I travel frequently to Florida. You can contact me here

Still searching. Please have photos to show, be local (in South Florida), be respectful, and be reasonably in shape. We are 40, in shape, normal, and nice. Our photos are in our profile here. We live in Delray Beach, Florida.

Hey please PM me, I'm in broward and would love to talk and possibly set something up.

Hello, bestzappy.. sent you a PM... we are still searching for the right guy. Want a long term FWB thing. I am straight. This is all about her.

Still looking... Picking seem slim here in South Florida. Please read our original post. Merry Christmas! T&C

Searching again..

Looking for a long term FWB situation for my wife.. I am straight..

226C6839-E138-4A31-851B-9B7E7BE87ECB.jpeg

I'd be interested in chatting to see if I am a good fit. I'm a 25 Y/O male out in Orlando

I'm a 25 M ler and would be interested in meeting with or talking to you about participating.
Shoot me a Pm, I would love to chat. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back