• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled senseless

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
My hubby and his friends were watching the football game the other night. I had just showered and threw on a tank top and shorts to get them some drinks and snacks at hubby's request. Their team lost badly and they were lamenting about the fact. I commented that their team was a bunch of pussies anyway and had no chance of getting to the Grey Cup .(Canadian version of Superbowl).
They grabbed me, led me to the dining room and hauled me onto the dining room table. Its an old solid oak table about 5'X4'. One held my arms over my head, the other held my ankles. They said let's play 5-5-5. One guy tickled my underarms for five minutes straight. I was going insane! I was laughing like crazy and could barely wiggle. After five minutes, another guy vibrated his fingers on my ribs for five minutes straight. I was hysterical with laughter, trying to squirm but they were holding me too firmly. After that, the last guy tickled my feet for five minutes straight. I was exhausted from laughing so much, but it was so ticklish I again was going crazy.
They gave me a quick break, then started tickling me in all three places at once. My laughter went back and forth from hysterical to silent. They demanded I retract my comment about their team which I did immediately, I couldn't take any more. They tickled me for about another three minutes, then let me up to regain my composure.
After I served the snack and drinks they still gave me teasing tickles, making me squirm and giggle until the next game started.

What a bunch of guys! They won my tickling heart! :p I see one of two things happening in the future. Either you never smart off to them again, or you get tickled the same way or worse again! ;) Either way they win!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back