• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best way to pitch yourself to get into a tickling video?

DisBadBo1

TMF Novice
Hi all, I don't post much on these forums because I've always been a little reserved about the whole tickling thing but lately I've gotten a big case of the fuck-its. I would really like to appear in a video from one of the more prominent producers but I have no idea how they go about finding and selecting models to use, or even what kind of look they push for. If anyone could give some advice regarding this I'd be really appreciative. I've uploaded some pics to my profile for reference.

Literally just ask them. And I guess being willing to travel and do it for a very small amount of money/for free probably doesn't hurt.

Long and short of it is especially for guys, looks is 95% of it. Get past that and as long as you're actually ticklish you're golden. I think Tickle Abuse frequently complains he can't get guys often enough so it's not like it's a flooded market.

Literally just ask them. And I guess being willing to travel and do it for a very small amount of money/for free probably doesn't hurt.

Long and short of it is especially for guys, looks is 95% of it. Get past that and as long as you're actually ticklish you're golden. I think Tickle Abuse frequently complains he can't get guys often enough so it's not like it's a flooded market.

Good input here, thank you!

I've done a few professional (i.e. I was paid to appear) spanking/fetish videos myself as a dom in my dissolute youth in Britain and America so know a bit about the business. My first offer came when I was spotted being a Master of Ceremonies for a large outdoor fetish event in London. I then got some work from referrals and friends of friends but never actively pursued it, just accepted most of what came along. Women, I learned, are invariably paid more than men.

You might have a chance as a lee, but unless you're willing to do the equivalent of a BYOB (and she'd better be pretty) there's very little chance of you being hired to appear as a 'ler in a video intended for public sale. This is in no way a reflection on your looks but simply because you're male. Try by all means- send professionally taken pics of yourself (never selfies or phoneshots done by helpful friends) to producers along with a sane covering letter but I assure you they get so many from hopeful men that the prospects are not in your favor.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it's a case of 'cruel to be kind'. Good luck.

I've done a few professional (i.e. I was paid to appear) spanking/fetish videos myself as a dom in my dissolute youth in Britain and America so know a bit about the business. My first offer came when I was spotted being a Master of Ceremonies for a large outdoor fetish event in London. I then got some work from referrals and friends of friends but never actively pursued it, just accepted most of what came along. Women, I learned, are invariably paid more than men.

You might have a chance as a lee, but unless you're willing to do the equivalent of a BYOB (and she'd better be pretty) there's very little chance of you being hired to appear as a 'ler in a video intended for public sale. This is in no way a reflection on your looks but simply because you're male. Try by all means- send professionally taken pics of yourself (never selfies or phoneshots done by helpful friends) to producers along with a sane covering letter but I assure you they get so many from hopeful men that the prospects are not in your favor.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it's a case of 'cruel to be kind'. Good luck.

I would prefer to be a lee anyway, I appreciate your candor expertise and advice, thanks!

I'd consider joining FetLife. The TMF is a great site, but it doesn't really have a casting call section. On FetLife there are a ton of groups for models looking for work. Although don't get to discourage if your ad is overlooked because there are always tons of guys looking. Libertine gave some awesome advice and I agree that you should get some professional pics taken. A lot of photographers are willing to do trade for shoots, which means you get copies/files of the pics and the photographer got to expand his or her portfolio as well. Be sure to look at the portfolio of any potential photographer to see how high quality their pics truly are. There are also a lot of GWCs(Guys with cameras), but I have found not all of them are creepy and a few actually take decent pictures(They are normally hobby photographers). If you join FetLife I'd make your first ad an ad saying your looking for a photographer to do a trade for shoot. Now Libertine also made the point that men get paid less and that is sadly very true. Guys usually get paid about 1/2-1/3 less what us female models make. I personally feel this is mainly due to the fact that some men are so desperate for play, that they are willing to model for free in order to get some action. I know of many female producers/models with clips for sales that use play for pay with guys. Now I will say gay fetish is different and you're a very good looking guy with a fit body. Guys in gay fetish pretty much always get paid and tend to make more money then they would in straight fetish work. I don't know what you're sexual orientation is, but if you're straight and open to trying it a lot of gay sites love to hire straight men.

My advice would be to take an alternative route before going for the video thing. It seems to me you are going too fast jumping from "being reserved with the tickling" to a point where you are intimidated to post (by your own words) to now going for being in a video with a prominent producer with your appearance being splattered all around the net.

I say go for a private play session or two first, get comfortable with it, the bondage and the whole setting needs getting accustomed to just as much as getting tickled for a long period of time. Once you get that over with, you can start thinking about making the jump to being in videos. Thats just my 2 cents, and i wish you the best luck getting what you want.

I'd consider joining FetLife. The TMF is a great site, but it doesn't really have a casting call section. On FetLife there are a ton of groups for models looking for work. Although don't get to discourage if your ad is overlooked because there are always tons of guys looking. Libertine gave some awesome advice and I agree that you should get some professional pics taken. A lot of photographers are willing to do trade for shoots, which means you get copies/files of the pics and the photographer got to expand his or her portfolio as well. Be sure to look at the portfolio of any potential photographer to see how high quality their pics truly are. There are also a lot of GWCs(Guys with cameras), but I have found not all of them are creepy and a few actually take decent pictures(They are normally hobby photographers). If you join FetLife I'd make your first ad an ad saying your looking for a photographer to do a trade for shoot. Now Libertine also made the point that men get paid less and that is sadly very true. Guys usually get paid about 1/2-1/3 less what us female models make. I personally feel this is mainly due to the fact that some men are so desperate for play, that they are willing to model for free in order to get some action. I know of many female producers/models with clips for sales that use play for pay with guys. Now I will say gay fetish is different and you're a very good looking guy with a fit body. Guys in gay fetish pretty much always get paid and tend to make more money then they would in straight fetish work. I don't know what you're sexual orientation is, but if you're straight and open to trying it a lot of gay sites love to hire straight men.

Solid advice, I'll have to look into that, although I don't think I'd be willing to do a gay shoot, just not my thing. It seems like I'd have better luck getting some of the girls on my phone roster and seeing if they'd be willing to do something and film it.

My advice would be to take an alternative route before going for the video thing. It seems to me you are going too fast jumping from "being reserved with the tickling" to a point where you are intimidated to post (by your own words) to now going for being in a video with a prominent producer with your appearance being splattered all around the net.

I say go for a private play session or two first, get comfortable with it, the bondage and the whole setting needs getting accustomed to just as much as getting tickled for a long period of time. Once you get that over with, you can start thinking about making the jump to being in videos. Thats just my 2 cents, and i wish you the best luck getting what you want.

Thanks! I actually tried this a couple years ago but I wimped out. Lately though I've just about had it and I'm ready to dive head first.

From the producers I've spoken with over the years there are a few things that they are looking for when casting male lees.

They first cast on your look. They want attractive, and they want attractive for a type (Business guy, Alt Guy, Fit Guy) after that you need to meet their criteria for base ticklishness. After that, things that help are common sense things. Are your feet in good shape? Meaning clean, nails look good, not rough? What's your rep? Are you punctual to shoots, do you clearly define what you are and are not willing to do on film (Some will want you nude, you down with that?) How flexible are you when it comes to fitting in a shoot? Can you be there in emergency time to fill in for someone who failed to show?

The more of these 'sales points' you can cover the better chances you'll find and keep work.

Oh are you willing to do non-tickling fetish work? You can often build a portfolio and rep by doing other fetish areas. There is a much bigger market for FemDom, and Bondage, and light /M S&M stuff that you might get work in, then later you can take your rep to a producer.

If you are East Coast NYC area, talk to Tommy at Tickle Abuse, or the folks over with Tickle Intensive, who are just starting /M shooting. Never hurts to ask.

Myriads

From the producers I've spoken with over the years there are a few things that they are looking for when casting male lees.

They first cast on your look. They want attractive, and they want attractive for a type (Business guy, Alt Guy, Fit Guy) after that you need to meet their criteria for base ticklishness. After that, things that help are common sense things. Are your feet in good shape? Meaning clean, nails look good, not rough? What's your rep? Are you punctual to shoots, do you clearly define what you are and are not willing to do on film (Some will want you nude, you down with that?) How flexible are you when it comes to fitting in a shoot? Can you be there in emergency time to fill in for someone who failed to show?

The more of these 'sales points' you can cover the better chances you'll find and keep work.

Oh are you willing to do non-tickling fetish work? You can often build a portfolio and rep by doing other fetish areas. There is a much bigger market for FemDom, and Bondage, and light /M S&M stuff that you might get work in, then later you can take your rep to a producer.

If you are East Coast NYC area, talk to Tommy at Tickle Abuse, or the folks over with Tickle Intensive, who are just starting /M shooting. Never hurts to ask.

Myriads

Great information, thanks a ton!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back