• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(11/19/14)* Barely Legal Lisa Naked *F/F* HOT

AlternativeProd

Verified
Lisa is truly a rare find. She’s an EXTREMELY TICKLISH 18 year old high school senior extremely ticklish with huge size DDD breasts to boot! Tonight this young hottie is in for her worst tickling yet! She’s strapped to the bed COMPLETELY NAKED, thighs spread extra wide, exposing her big tits and stretching her gorgeous pussy.

Bianca can’t wait to tickle the hell out of this naked high school senior tied to her bed. She cruelly tickles Lisa’s sexy size 8.5 feet with her sharp nails, the young hottie’s most ticklish spot, tickling her soles until she’s screaming with hysterical laughter! THE APPLICATION OF BABY OIL MAKES HER FEET EVEN MORE SENSITIVE, AND BIANCA SMILES SADISTICALLY AS SHE RAKES HER NAILS UP AND DOWN LISA’S SILKY SOLES, MAKING HER SCREAM WITH LAUGHTER! She begs for mercy, pleading as desperately between bouts of intense laughter, but Bianca only tickles her feet even more, spidering her nails in her sensitive arches until Lisa is shrieking with hysteria! HER HOT TITS BOUNCE AND DANCE in time with her desperately struggles and lung-depleting gusts of laughter. After using her nails to explore every crease in her soles, Bianca switches to implements to torment Lisa’s twitching soles. The comb sawed between her toes and across her arches makes her curse and shriek with frustration, BUT THE BRUSH TOTALLY DESTROYS HER, FORCING LISA TO SUFFER THOUGH THROUGH BOUTS OF AGONIZED LAUGHTER AS HER SOLES ARE SUBJECTED TO A MERCILESS BRUSHING!

Lisa’s naked and extremely ticklish upperbody cannot be ignored. Bianca is BRUTAL to her armpits, sides, BIG TITS, stomach, hips, PUSSY, and her excruciatingly ticklish inner thighs! Lisa shrieks hysterically and struggles like mad, but there’s no escape, and she can only laugh hysterically and plead for mercy as every square inch of her naked body is thoroughly tickled. Bianca truly enjoys her task and it shows – WITH A MIXTURE OF LUST AND SADISM, SHE SQUEEZES AND PINCHES LISA’S BREASTS AND SIDES AGAIN AND AGAIN, smirking with satisfaction as this naked high school hottie screams with hysterical laughter!

Lisa is drenched in sweat and gasping with exhaustion, but tickling isn’t over, not by a long shot. Bianca returns to her feet to inflict even more severe punishment. SHE TICKLES LISA’S SOLES WITH HER NAILS UNTIL THE POOR GIRL IS SCREAMING WITH AGONIZED LAUGHTER AND SHAKING HER HIPS SALACIOUSLY! Lisa thinks it can’t get any worse, but Bianca punishes her sensitive soles with DUAL HAIRBRUSHES, causing the naked hottie to scream at the top of her lungs and laugh hysterically as her soles are treated to a merciless brushing! THE INTENSE TICKLING DOES NOT STOP UNTIL LISA IS SHAKING WITH EXHAUSTION! She is left tied to the bed and covered in sweat, big chest heaving, her pussy glistening with wetness…

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/BarelyLNPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• BarelyLN(11)A.JPG
    BarelyLN(11)A.JPG
    757.5 KB · Views: 1,570
  • BarelyLN(55)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(55)S.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 668
  • BarelyLN(65)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(65)S.JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 720
  • BarelyLN(71)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(71)S.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 370
  • BarelyLNPrv.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,414
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• BarelyLN(42)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(42)S.JPG
    259.5 KB · Views: 360
  • BarelyLN(66)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(66)S.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 424
  • BarelyLN(23)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(23)S.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 462
  • BarelyLN(37)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(37)S.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 347
  • BarelyLN(70)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(70)S.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 291
High school senior feet, size 8.5, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• BarelyLN(01)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(01)S.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 210
  • BarelyLN(02)A.JPG
    BarelyLN(02)A.JPG
    689.9 KB · Views: 252
  • BarelyLN(03)A.JPG
    BarelyLN(03)A.JPG
    685.5 KB · Views: 285
  • BarelyLN(76)S.JPG
    BarelyLN(76)S.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 465
I am not the only one who want to see more of Lisa get's tickled... NICE!, so looking forward to the next video with Lisa.

An excellent clip. Lisa has a great response profile, on the non verbal side she is a pure laugher, who can be pushed rather far in intensity, on the verbal side she is what I call an 'Exclaimer' with a 'Beggar"/"Repeater" underlay. Exclaimers simply say random stuff that doesn't always connect with anything else, Beggars of course beg, and a Repeater tends to pick up one phrase and say it over an over (Lisa seems to land on "Oh my God")

So from the response side of things Lisa has a lot to offer and it's fun to see what exactly a skilled Ler can do with her. To that end I have to give props to Bianca, who has developed into one of the most over looked Ler's in the industry in the past year. She has come to bring a pure enjoyment to her work, with attention to detail that other Ler's can appreciate. She pushes her lee's quite hard, and rarely offers breaks. This is one of those cases.

There is also an innocent quality to Lisa, that is crossed by her willingness to do full nudity that adds an interesting extra bump to the video. The world has changed a lot in the last decades, but I still have to tip my hat to a girl who is just 18, and still in high school who has decided to jump into the deep end of fetish work on her first outing. Oh brave new world.

Solid video. As were Lisa's earlier two with TI.

Myriads

There are two others, one with her in the stocks, another with her mermaid wrapped on the bed.

Myriads

I have missed the first and I thought the first was the saran-wrapped one. Thanks. I was wondering when we'd get a 'stocks one'. Actually, knowing Tickle Intensive they usually start with stocks clips when a new model presents herself. I'm very glad we got to see more of her!

EDIt: My poor wallet. :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back