• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taptalk

coupletkl

TMF Poster
Hi guys

Are there any known issues with Tapatalk at the moment? I used to browse the forum from tapatalk all the time from my Android phone. I have recently switched to iOS and cannot find the forum in the directory? Also clicking on the tapatalk icon that appears at the top of the webpage only takes me to tapatalk home.

It's really wierd. it works on my android phone...as i already have the forum saved. But i cannot find it on iOS.

What platform is your phone?

I got an android phone too & I couldnt even sign in lol I know my phone sux but I would think I could sign in atleast.

I believe the TMF is not listed in the directory because we are an adult forum. It was inadvertently listed for a time but I believe that has ended. If you navigate to the forum on your phone's internet browser, it should prompt you to install or (if installed) use the plugin. I admit that I do not use the plugin (I just install/update it), so I cannot give you any specifics.

I can't find it anymore either after I updated it on my android phone. My browser isn't asking me to open this forum in the app either.

I see the 'This forum uses tapatalk' when i browse to the page on my phone however if I click on the banner it just opens tapatalk and doesnt browse to the forum :(

I guess we're just out of luck now? Tapatalk should have an adult search option. This would solve the problem.

I found the answer. It turns out that Apple forced Tapatalk to remove all forums with any adult content (all the way down to a general movie discussion forum that had a few suggestive pictures posted by members) as part of their efforts to keep the Apple iTunes App Store free of any adult content. Tapatalk has no solution. Those with the older version of the app can still find us, but as you upgrade you will lose us. Tapatalk is continuing to work on a solution, but I would not expect anything anytime soon. The quote below is from one of the support threads on their forum:

Unfortunately, we had to remove adult sites in order to comply with Apple's ToS. This was part of the new update, which is why some members with old versions of the app can still see it. Our apologies and we are looking for a better solution.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back