• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The whole initiation story--more than you want to read--

OK, back to my story. Even if no one else reads it I want to get it down.

So Jeff spent the next two years insanely jealous of my co-workers, always glaring at them when he'd see them in the dorm when he came to my room. He'd ask questions every once in a while, asking for more detail on that night. I had to go on retreats several more times over those two years, but I wasn't a "newbie"(which was not a word in 1986-1988) anymore. Still he worried about me, worried about me sleeping in same room as guys, worried about me having to do something embarrassing. I did not enjoy it, and I know he regrets it today, that he basically ruined my experience as an RA.

Still we dated, and apart from that we were great. He still was not tickling me at all. Once I tied him up and made some joke about "tickling him unmercifully" and he nearly freaked out. He would play with my feet a lot, tie me up occasionally, but no tickling. We even used the blindfold that I brought back with me from that weekend. But overall it was a very sore subject.

I'm reading it!!!

I truly get Jeff being jealous when he was a younger man. Guys seem to mature at much slower rate than woman, this I'm certain of. I'm sure if he could do it over he would have handled it differently knowing what he knows now.

My wife had a guy friend that didn't like me from the get go. I'm sure he had secret crush on her. He would say smart ass comments and talk CRAP about me, her two best friends told me. One time my wife insisted I take him and her three other guy friends out for drinks with some of my buddies from the block. Of course alcohol was involved and things got ugly. A few months of me holding my tongue turned into me using her big mouthed friend as a heavy bag. That took some serious apologizing but thank God her other two friends told her he deserved it. She was adamant that I keep my fighting to the ring. She helped me mature and kept after me to behave and cut back on my chosen sport. Needless to say their friendship dwindled and she was angry at him too but me, me she loved LOL

Today I would not react to her friend that way and I realize that it caused her distress and pain but I can't take it back. She has never brought it up again or thrown it in my face.

All these stories. I'm simply amazed.

First of all, thank you for sharing. Secondly, a lot of these are pretty profound. You guys went through some interesting times. Glad they all turned out for the better.

Back to the OP, no tickling at all? Wild how one could have access to feet often and not, even once. I'm amazingly shocked.

To see the album I think we have to be "friends" or "contacts" or something. I'm reluctant to post those photos for the general world to see.

Hi, Amanda!
I agree with you. Not for the whole world, but perhaps for your kind fans on TMF, please!! Any chance???

Hi, Amanda!
I agree with you. Not for the whole world, but perhaps for your kind fans on TMF, please!! Any chance???

I've posted some photos under my user name. You can see more under my husband's. And if we are friends you can see some more on my profile page.

I can't believe this is for real... How can people have "initiations" like those...

Anyway, it is very exciting in the end, with the tickling with pens and brushes. And some people later said that you were not "into" tickling. For what I read... It is hard to believe you are not into it... I am pretty sure it did got you excited AT LEAST. Else you would not be remembering it so many years later.

Well it was, 29 years ago today. You can bet my husband is thinking about it and will mention it at least once today.

It wasn't so much like an initiation as a game of truth or dare, with just the dares. I don't know about today, but 30 years ago there were activities like that when joining a group. In high school we had to do silly stuff like that to join the NHS, embarrassing but innocent.

As for excited, yes and no. It was kinda neat to be the center of attention in this new group, and what happened made me a "celebrity" moving forward. And if Jeff and I had been able to process the whole thing for what it was, it's possible that it would have faded some with time. But it had such a huge effect on our relationship then, and still does today. Feet and tickling have been one of the major points of stress in our relationship, but we have endured. I am "into" tickling because he is. I have learned to enjoy the after-effects of it, and I do enjoy torturing him because he gets so turned on.

Anyway, May 3, 1986.

And how are things these days on the 30th anniversary of such a defining event?

Things are fine after many years of struggle to make them fine. Sometimes I wish I'd never told Jeff about it. I wonder how things would be if I hadn't.

Once again, thank you for sharing such a powerful and unique tale. I'm also glad things are fine.

31 years ago today my tickle journey began. It's not always been easy but it's something my husband and I have shared, for better or worse.

Thank you for sharing such a great tale! (However unfortunate a jealous, embittered person may have acted towards you is sad. :( You survived and conquered! :D)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back