• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Changes to Tickle Chicks....

ReyaFet

Verified
Heya. In light of parting ways with my business partner of 9 years, Psymon Jerusalem, I have decided to make some changes, including the decision to consolidate all of my Clips4Sale stores into ONE store - www.c4s.com/4502 or www.BrainwashClips.com.

The reason for this is because I have so many different fetish and adult fans, it seems that I can't shoot enough of each type of video to make everyone happy and if you don't have consistent updates in any one store on Clips4Sale, sales greatly wane. I will continue to keep this one and only store updated daily - some clips will be tickle clips, some will be other fetishes. If they are tickle videos, I will try to remember to post in this forum so that you guys know about it. Of course, they will appear in the tickling categories on Clips4Sale, as always - Tickling, Foot Tickling, Tickling Armpits, Sensual Tickling, Laughing, Tickling Male, etc.

This means that I am currently in the process of taking all the clips down off of the old Tickle Chicks store - www.c4s.com/10389 and reposting them on the store listed above. All future tickling clips whether f/f, m/f or f/m will ALL be posted to this ONE store!

That being said, I will continue to shoot tickle videos because they are my favorite and I hope that you all will keep buying them! I will also continue to accept custom videos of ALL types. I will also continue to do private fetish sessions, tickling and otherwise, so if you are interested in either of those things, please email me - [email protected] !

That is all. Hope everyone is having the excellentist of evenings. :)

Addie Juniper

I hope the business split was mutual and pleasant. No animosities, I mean.

Glad to hear you still doing private fetish sessions. When I'm out of poverty, you're the first one I'm calling because I felt awful being all "hey let's do this super intensive and personal tickle fetish session involving orgasms...when I get the money to pay you what you are worth". Business can be hard, and the fact that you didn't shut down made me say "her saying she cares about her fans isn't just bullshit. She means it".

I hope you are able to use this opportunity to explode with creativity and go in directions you may have considered but were maybe held back,
or you held yourself back. Start writing down new ideas for videos, and then start shooting them. Being alone really does free up someone because
there's no one there telling you "that won't work," or "that's stupid," or "that's too much trouble...."

For example, Guiltrip from Nylon Tickling just released a video, but for the first time, he had the girls riding in the car to the shoot, then getting out the car.
Everybody complimented him on it, and it was something people like to see, that little bit extra, instead of "girl already in stocks getting tickled."

On an artistic sense, sometimes when an artist goes out on their own, that's where their best work comes in - For example, I think Sting and Peter Gabriel did much better music
when they each went solo.

Good luck with the new venture, Addie!

It's ok! What city do you live in and do I have your contact info so I can get in touch with you when I go there, wherever it is? By contact info like your number or email address...

Glad to hear you still doing private fetish sessions. When I'm out of poverty, you're the first one I'm calling because I felt awful being all "hey let's do this super intensive and personal tickle fetish session involving orgasms...when I get the money to pay you what you are worth". Business can be hard, and the fact that you didn't shut down made me say "her saying she cares about her fans isn't just bullshit. She means it".

Thank you for that! I think you are right. Psy never held me back in the creative sense, but we just had differences of opinions about other ways of doing business and it definitely stressed me out. I can make all my own decisions now and at my own pace - it feels great.

I hope you are able to use this opportunity to explode with creativity and go in directions you may have considered but were maybe held back,
or you held yourself back. Start writing down new ideas for videos, and then start shooting them. Being alone really does free up someone because
there's no one there telling you "that won't work," or "that's stupid," or "that's too much trouble...."

For example, Guiltrip from Nylon Tickling just released a video, but for the first time, he had the girls riding in the car to the shoot, then getting out the car.
Everybody complimented him on it, and it was something people like to see, that little bit extra, instead of "girl already in stocks getting tickled."

On an artistic sense, sometimes when an artist goes out on their own, that's where their best work comes in - For example, I think Sting and Peter Gabriel did much better music
when they each went solo.

Yeah, you do. Can send that all again if needed, but yeah, definitely have all that info from emails and texts and the like.

If you need that shizz again, I got no issues sending it along in an email or something.

Glad to see you moving onwards and upwards! Hope to cross paths with you sometime and see that brilliant smile in person.

All the best with the more solo venture. I'm sure you'll have no problems at all! Any plans to hit the UK soon?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back