• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Like Whoa: Sexy Dancer M/F

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
By the time I was 25, I had some tickling experiences that involved sex enought that I started incorporating tickling as foreplay in new relationships. Not quite a fetish for me, I didn't need tickling to have sexual intimacy. But I was at a phase that when I was attracted to a woman, after a while...if we were being intimate...I did want to know how she would react to tickling. So I would play. This is one of my favorite encounters from the past.

Tracy was stunning in many ways. Cute face. Nice smile. Amazing body. African American like me. She was a dancer. Ballet, Modern Dance. Jazz. Her measurements must have been like, 17, 23, 38. Very interesting. Her bodyfat was probably at about 5%. She had muscles, but not bodybuilder type, more like a fitness model. No breasts. Flat chested. What was intriguing though was that she had these nipples that would extend about 3 inches out when erect. During the summer, her "breasts" couldn't really even hold up a bikini top for long.

Anyway, we had been friends off an on for a couple of years. Maybe a little flirting. But the only time we had been out was in groups. She said she had a boyfriend anyway. Seemed true; she always had hickies on her neck. But we never met him. No worries.

But this year, at a party, we were sitting down talking and catching up. After a while she asked a question: "So what do you think is wrong with me? I have to know. I've been wondering." WTF. I had no clue what she was talking about and I said so. She says "You are the only man who has never made a pass at me. You start to flirt and then back off. What do you think is wrong with me?"

Wow. So I told her that nothing was wrong with her. She was hella beautiful and attractive. I told her that just watching her walk is a rewarding experience. But that I knew she had a boyfriend and lots of guys were always after her. I just never went there. I thought there was no way that she would be interested in "me".

She smiled, giggled and stirred her drink. She was nodding her head. Staring into her drink still. When she looked up at me she bit the corner of her bottom lip and said: "Well. I don't really have a boyfriend anymore so....." She gave me her new number. Said we should get together soon. Excellent. We talked some more. Went our separate ways.

And I did use that number

So we went out a while later. Nice time. We went back to her place. Very nice. She was on a little bit of a mission. It was clear. So we had some fun, fooling around on the couch. The kissing got kind of heavy and passionate. Excellent. I started making a move with my hands towards her breasts...but her hand kind of met my hands at the pass and kind of held them in place. She was still kissing me. She let my hands go. We were still kissing. I got the message.

But I am still playful and mischeveous. So I went a different way. I moved both of my hands down to her parallel sides near her waist. I kept them there for a few seconds to make sure it was okay. Then, I moved both hands up each side, I reached her ribs. And as I slightly moved towards her breasts again...I introduced the tickle. Wow. She's ticklish!

Her response was reserved and sexy. First of all her laugh was a sort of husky, breathy one, that seemed to come from the belly up. Not loud. No screaming. She kind of just "breathed" her laugh out. I moved to her underarms and she squirmed hard. Giggling now. She tried to get away. I wasn't having it. And I was strong and buff then. So I had her arms and tickled. And she was laughing and squirming. I made a tactical error by moving back down to her waist and going for the thighs. Oooops. That's her strenght. She could squirm harder and twist. She bucked me off of her. Laughing the whole time. And while kicking her legs to get me off...she succeeded and at the end of that...kicked me in the face accidentally. I even had a tickle of blood from my nose. Wooooo. So I am on my knees on one end of the couch. She is standing on the opposite end. We are breathing hard, recovering from the fun. And staring at each other. Smiling.

She takes of her clothes and I take of mine. We meet back at the middle of the couch. As I approach her, Tracy raises both arms high in the air. An invitation? Excellent.

Our lips meet at the same time that my hands are at her ribs. She kind of nods her head a little bit as I start to tickle again. She is into that husky laughing again...and she is laughing into my mouth as her tongue is circling mine.

I look down at her while I am finding her underarms again. Her nipples are clearly hard. She laughs a little harder when I tickle her there and stops kissing me. Her eyes are closed as she laughs. OMG. She is loving it...and it is turning me on. After a while I stop tickling. I move behind her and start kissing the back of her neck. I use my tongue and teeth just a little bit. I reach around and am pinching and rolling her erect nipples between my thumb and index fingers. Wow. I swear the nipples got harder and grew in my hands. I swung back in front of her, picked her up and started sucking on those bing cherries. She gasped and said, "yes, yes". And all was good in the world.

I set her down. She looked in my eyes deeply. Then she looked down at my junk and looked back up at me. "Let's go" she said. She grabbed my hand and took me back to her room.

Excellent.

Tracy jumps on the bed. Bounces up and down. I watch her. She is just smiling. There were a lot of things we could do. Gonna do.

I say, "Wow. You are really ticklish, huh?"

She responds, "Yeah, I guess. No one really tickles me. I'm liking it."

Excellent.

So I get on the bed too. We are kissing and groping again. She has grabbed my erection with her hand. Fondling, playing. I'm liking that. But soon enough I lay her down on the bed. And I am saying..."Let's find all the places that you are ticklish"

I bypass her thighs for the moment. But I do move down. When I get to the back of her knees, I start tickling again. She giggles a bit. but not to great effect. I move down her legs to the shins and calf...not even tickling yet, but her legs are trembling now. I get to one foot and run my fingers up her arch. Bingo. She's holding it together, her leges are stiff and trembling...but she is whsipering...."shhhhhhhhhiiiiittttt!" I keep going and she is giggling, "I can't help it...I'm probably gonna kick youuuuuu." I linger a few minutes but then stop tickling.

"What,,,What are you doing to me?" she asked. Rhetorical question. She doesn't wait for an answer. Soon enough she has her mouth around my manhood. I am certainly good with that. I almost got swept away to a happy ending. But I am a "ladies first" kind of guy. So I get up and lay her back on the bed again.

I move my mouth up to her knees and to her thighs. No tickling. When I get to her vagina, I make sure to move one of my arms between her legs and next to my head. I've had oral sex with a girl with strong legs before...I need an escape route. LOL. And I start with her labia...sucking and nipping and playing. I get to her clit. I am tempted to tickle, but I can tell she is getting kind of serious. Her hips are grinding against my mouth. I reach up with my other hand to play with one nipple...soon enough her one nipple is as hard as it gets. I try to even tickle it, but she is not laughing. When I look up with my eyes, she's mostly just nodding her head. And then she cums. Spectacular. Shivering. Trembling. "whooooaaaa!. Whooooooaaaaa!!!. Whoooooooaaaa!" Multiple orgasms. When she caught her breath and sat up, she had tears. "What did you do to me???" I looked her in her eyes. "Nothing yet"

And I started tickling her sides again. She launched back on her bed and I followed. Tickling sides and underarms. I got to her feet for a few seconds but decided to go a different way. I came back up and started ticking her hips. She was bucking around laughing. I slowed down to put my mouth on her again...she stopped laughing and started moaning again. Wet. Clit was hard in my mouth. But now, I am tickling her softly. She giggles some but is serious again. Her hands hold my head in place and she lifts her hips up in the area. "Fuck, you gonna make me cum again!" And she came again. While I was tickling her.

Amazing.

So. When she recovers, she is all about me for a while. I came a couple of times. She reached climax a couple of more times. By the time we were done, we were sweaty and exhausted and needed showers. And something to eat. So we did that.

We talked afterwards. I kind of played it like tickling was clearly "her" thing. That I discovered it that day by accident. I told her how hot that was. She was confused and denying it. She was trying to convince me that she didn't even know. That this had never happened before. I told her not to worry about it...I just wanted to do it again. She agreed, enthusiastically. So we met up a few more times before we parted ways. But between times, I masturbated pretty good for a few weeks just on the memories of it.

Before I stop writing, here is a thing that I wish I had known. Bondage. That whole tying down and restraint thing. I'm not so much into bondage, per se. But I had learned and was learning that there had to be some way to deal with a person who was so ticklish that they had to get away...even if they liked tickling.

The whole Tied and Tickling Magazines and movies started coming out after a while. So I was thinking that that made sense.

It's been a long time. I got married and my wife wasn't into tickling and certainly not bondage. So I didn't ever go that way. May not ever. I have a couple of tickling friends and we haven't used that...so I don't need it. Unless I come across an extremely, buck wild lee.

But I wish I had known more back in the day. There was no tickling community that I knew of. And I was making stuff up by myself.

No worries. I had lots of fun.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back