• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To pay or not to pay....

Lifeseeker

Verified
Okay so I pinched Shakespeare.

I've never paid for a session in my many years tickling. Usually I have attended the NEST or found someone to play with.

So recently I debated if I should really break my belief of not paying. Well I'm glad I did.

FTFPNYC had a November party which I attended. At first I was a little nervous being alone without any friends, but a bottle of Heineken solved that.
I had a blast. Each girl I tickled was extremely ticklish. Two thrashed around violently they just didn't realize what tickling could do. Oh they were both new to the fetish party.

So I did pay, and had no regrets at all.

Last edited:
hey abuddy im a lil drunka bu what you say make sense bro you had good time and you get what you pary for! as lon as you had a good time thas all that matters! as you acan assume i strucak out at the bar but tis ok cos thers' alway tomrorrrow! make good life choiseces and satay away from drug!

tickle on!

Okay so I pinched Shakespeare.

I've never paid for a session in my many years tickling. Usually I have attended the NEST or found someone to play with.

So recently I debated if I should really break my belief of not paying. Well I'm glad I did.

FFPNYC had a November party which I attended. At first I was a little nervous being alone without any friends, but a bottle of Heineken solved that.
I had a blast. Each girl I tickled was extremely ticklish. Two thrashed around violently they just didn't realize what tickling could do. Oh they were both new to the fetish party.

So I did pay, and had no regrets at all.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Lifeseeker

Thank you again so much for your glowing remarks about my foot fetish and tickle fetish party!
You are a real nice guy!

Just one thing, if I may point out please: the name of the party is no longer FFPNYC, it is now FTFPNYC.

And for those who would like to also come to our party please note that we have a new URL and webpage which is: www.FootTickleFetishPartyNYC.com

If you have any questions please visit our webpage and there is a contact link. You may also join our free fetish newsletter, of which we respect privacy at all times.

Happy days!

FTFPNYC

Dis,
There is a party on December 9th. I'm most likely going again so come there and have fun. Maybe we can double team on one of those girls. I did already. I got the upper body and my friend took the lower. It will be a blast :)

hey abuddy im a lil drunka bu what you say make sense bro you had good time and you get what you pary for! as lon as you had a good time thas all that matters! as you acan assume i strucak out at the bar but tis ok cos thers' alway tomrorrrow! make good life choiseces and satay away from drug!

tickle on!

Dis, love that post!
Come on down to the next party!

FTFPNYC

FFPNYC

I really had a great time. Thank you for those kind words.

If it was not true I wouldn't say it. All those girls that I tickled I was not disappointed at all. Honestly the last two thrashing around wore me out!!

Life seeker

So glad again you had a great time. That's our main goal: to give the best possible experience one can have!

Again, just by the way, so that is no confusion, I changed the name of the company to: FTFPNYC, it is no longer called FFPNYC. Why? Because FTFPNYC now is an acronym for: Foot Tickle Fetish Party NYC. So to try to clear up the confusion, the difference between FFPNYC, and FTFPNYC, is that since minimally half the guys who come to the party, are tickle aficionados, we want to honor them, so we changed the name of the party to include "Tickle" in the name. That also wound up requiring changing the URL since we had to change the name of the part. So now the new URL includes the word tickle, again in honor of the awesome tickling community, (of which I am probably one!), so the new URL is: FootTickleFetishPartyNYC.com
Confusing, I know, but, I hope that clears it up! :)

At the awesome annual holiday party on Tuesday, December 9, 8 PM until midnight!

Life seeker

So glad again you had a great time. That's our main goal: to give the best possible experience one can have!

Again, just by the way, so that is no confusion, I changed the name of the company to: FTFPNYC, it is no longer called FFPNYC. Why? Because FTFPNYC now is an acronym for: Foot Tickle Fetish Party NYC. So to try to clear up the confusion, the difference between FFPNYC, and FTFPNYC, is that since minimally half the guys who come to the party, are tickle aficionados, we want to honor them, so we changed the name of the party to include "Tickle" in the name. That also wound up requiring changing the URL since we had to change the name of the part. So now the new URL includes the word tickle, again in honor of the awesome tickling community, (of which I am probably one!), so the new URL is: FootTickleFetishPartyNYC.com
Confusing, I know, but, I hope that clears it up! :)

At the awesome annual holiday party on Tuesday, December 9, 8 PM until midnight!

I'l ber there! QUESTION *RAISEHAND* do anyt of your women act as lers?

Whether a person pays or not all that matters is if you enjoyed yourself, which clearly it sounds like you did :). I've attended a couple of parties myself with a friend and I can totally understand....because some of these parties are really fun and the girls can be super ticklish. Fortunately for me, not only did I tickle a few ladies....they tickled me back lol. So much fun.

Never been to the NYC parties - but I go to the Philly parties regularly - they're ALL worthwhile in terms of being a fun/safe way to enjoy something you love. :)

Im going to pay. I am getting a 30 minuet session at Muse Massage Spa. The girls are going to tickle me lots. Should be fun.

Sounds like you had a great experience with no regrets! Glad it worked out for you!

Sounds like you had a great experience with no regrets! Glad it worked out for you!

I will be soon. No regrets piyr, you have to know who you are dealing with. Muse is on the level, the girls work there cause they want. That's all that matters to me. As long as everyone is consenting the it's good to go imo.

Never been to the NYC parties - but I go to the Philly parties regularly - they're ALL worthwhile in terms of being a fun/safe way to enjoy something you love. :)

Take the Amtrak to NYC and join us brother. Maybe bring Mandy, love her facial expressions and laughter ;)

Whether a person pays or not all that matters is if you enjoyed yourself, which clearly it sounds like you did :). I've attended a couple of parties myself with a friend and I can totally understand....because some of these parties are really fun and the girls can be super ticklish. Fortunately for me, not only did I tickle a few ladies....they tickled me back lol. So much fun.

Being tickled back by cuties is AWE-SOME!
If I may ask please, (if you wish to share; if not no problem): Was it my party you attended?

BTW: If you or any other gent here wishes to be placed on the mailing list to stay in auto-tune with what with what is going on at all times email at: [email protected]
Feel free to PM me as well. :)

Wow, this whole thread just seems to be an ongoing advertisment for the foot and tickle parties in NYC.

Wow, this whole thread just seems to be an ongoing advertisment for the foot and tickle parties in NYC.

That wasn't my intention. I was just saying how I've never paid and just needed to tickle. Just had a great time. These parties are better than having to go to a strip club or gentlemen club. At the parties you are among your own

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back