• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Police looking for a man after he removed a woman's boot, peeled off her sock and ...

Just another case of a guy with an erotic interest in women's feet who is also a criminal. Sigh.
It would not be so newsworthy if he removed a woman's bra and licked her nipple.

Comments? Even I don't mind a girl with some slightly stinky socks :) Have I ever actually smelled a girl's socks that were slightly stinky, no I haven't. But would I if given the chance to? I would :) or Suck on her toes and Lick her bare soles (when clean mind you).

Opinions? This guy puts every guy with a foot fetish or any appreciation for the female body form and female feet as a whole a bad name (like others have before him). And top of that he's a criminal as well. He shouldn't be doing anything against a persons will when he doesn't know the person. But he doesn't care one way or another that's why he did this. The nerve very sad.

He's what psychologists would call a sociopath. He does things that aren't proper in public. Gives us fetish folks a black eye

Another case of someone who just happened to pay attention to something related to a fetish many of us on this forum have.. in a pathological manner.

I'd heard of something like this long before I knew I had a tickling fetish. When I was in my teens.. there was a story on the news of a guy who tackled women on the street, tickled their feet, and then stole their shoes.

... This guy puts every guy with a foot fetish or any appreciation for the female body form and female feet as a whole a bad name (like others have before him). ...

You've taken the words right out of my mouth! Assholes like the one under discussion in this thread just make life unnecessarily harder for decent folk who happen to like feet.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back