• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Radio Personality Carol Motts

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFRB radio personality Carol Mott's just admited "I have really ticklish feet.", and just proclaimed she "Is extremely ticklish", and "Has very ticklish feet.". Her, and husband Paul were talking about this guy who pulled off a women boot/sock, and licked her foot. If you get a chance go to the cfrb website www.newstalk1010.com and see if you can't find the episode in the archive later.

Very nice find. :feets:

I couldn't get through on the phone so I tweeted them that I felt Carol enjoys male suffering to much, (try and listen to the archive of today's show) so I think she should spend next week in stocks getting tickled every time a male caller calls in. I recommended they make it a charity event and that the radio station could donate money for every male caller, and/or for ever 10 seconds she lasts. #cute, #sexy, #charity, #justice.

Okay I'll explain it here. Carol owns horses, and always seems to find it funny when the males are gelded, she also couldn't stop laughing at the idea of men feeling labor pains because of a device created in Japan (I think).

Carol's kinda hot.

3.jpg

Carol's kinda hot.

3.jpg

I think so, maybe the members of the forum could start an email campaign to get her tickled, sort of like Pam Anderson on Howard Stern. Just say it should be for charity, prostate cancer would be good since it is Movember.

Carol is cute. Thanks for sharing this. Good to know she has really ticklish feet.

If you go to www.themotts.ca tomorrow you should probably be able to hear the episode to in the listen section.

Do you know how far into the show this mention was? I skimmed through different parts of the audio recording of this past weekend's show (which was only about 45 minutes) and didn't hear it, but I also was skipping chunks at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back