• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #8: You Can Take The Boy Outta The Country... M/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day Folks! :D

How are we all this fine Autumn?

Down below is my latest offering, Hysteria Lane #8! If you haven't read the previous seven installments, fear not! Each story is a completely stand alone tale of ticklish torment. For those of you who have been keeping track however, you'll note that this story marks a return to the suburbs! The last few entries into the Hysteria Lane series were set way out in the countryside with the loveable Werner clan...well, the Werners are still with us, they've just bought their brand of rural sexiness to the city -much to Dianne Taris' dismay!

As always any compliments, criticisms and comments are most appreciated!

Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hysteria Lane #8: You Can Take The Boy Outta The Country…

M/f

By TickleMantis

At 6’ft from head to toe, Dianne Taris wasn’t lacking in the height department, but as the forty-two year old housewife hopped down the last few steps into her basement she suddenly felt rather dwarfed. The basement of the Taris family’s two story suburban home was large, big enough for the grandiose pool table her husband kept in the middle, a large freezer, various storage shelves and even a king sized blow up mattress that fit comfortably in one corner. Still, all of that space seemed to shrink next to the sight of Austin Werner. Standing a gigantic 6’7ft, the broad shouldered man appeared to tower over everything around him.

“Oh, Austin!” Dianne smiled, her long blonde locks bouncing in time with her large bust as her flip-flops hit the final two steps. “I didn’t know you were here!”

“That’s funny, I didn’t know you were here either!” The dark haired man said in his deep voice, glancing up from a thick stack of papers as a welcoming grin spread across his strong jaw.

A gentle giant, the heavily tanned man was one of the nicest people Dianne had ever had the pleasure of knowing, and she’d known him for a long time. During their college years, the voluptuous woman’s then future husband Carl had been something of a football hero, alongside his good friend and teammate, an enormous country boy named Austin Werner. After graduation Dianne and Carl returned to the city, while Austin had made his way back to work the family farm. Over the years, as both men started families of their own and their respective businesses grew, the pair kept in touch, their youngest daughters even becoming best friends, despite the distance. It was business, specifically quarterly crop growth statistics, that had bought Austin, his wife Jude and eighteen year old daughter Holly to the city, and it was never a question for either family as to where the Werner’s would stay.

“Jude’s not here?” Slapping her flip-flops against the concrete floor, the blue eyed mother of two walked alongside her husband’s pool table.

“I don’t think anyone’s here.” Austin said, his eyes narrowing under a frown as he looked back down to the collection of paper. “Jude went shopping with the girls and Carl got a call about a collapsed retaining wall.”

“Hm.” Standing in front of some metallic shelving, the shapely woman put her hands at the back of her hips as she leaned back to examine a plastic tote, her black spandex short shorts accentuating the curve of her butt. “Well I hope they’re all back in time for the barbeque.”

“Ahh, there’s hours yet.” The big man said, tossing the papers onto the blow up mattress before stretching his tree trunk sized arms outward.

Having just returned from a business meeting not a half hour before, Austin still wore his tidy khakis, sensible brown shoes and blue button up shirt. Not used to dressing so formally, back home the chiseled cowboy’s jeans were torn, his shirts looser and his boots dirty and worn. In the suburban summer heat his long sleeve shirt was stifling, even in the Taris’ cool basement. Dianne meanwhile was dressed purely for comfort, her yellow flips flops and short shorts letting air touch almost every inch of her long legs, a loose fitting pink t-shirt exposing her well toned tummy when she stretched for a high shelf, along with more than a little cleavage.

“How was your meeting?” Dianne asked as she pulled down a hefty plastic container from above, her feet tiptoeing out of her flip-flops.

“Good…well good results anyway.” Scratching the back of his head, the lantern jawed man looked back down at the mess of papers on his bed with a frown. “But you know me an’ offices, all this dang paper work’s boring as hell.”

“Haha! Oh well, at least you got what you wanted.” Placing the tote on the floor, the blonde’s curvaceous behind protruded as she bent over to unclip the lid.

Unbeknownst to Dianne, at that moment Austin was no longer stretching, or starring begrudgingly at the pages of graphs and percentages. For a man of his volume, the Herculean farmer could be surprisingly light footed when he felt the need. As the blue eyed housewife fiddled quizzically with the storage tote’s stubborn plastic lid, she had no idea the nimble goliath was standing less than a foot behind her. Frowning as she pried at the lid, a satisfying snap signaled some measure of success, and as the statuesque woman began to stand back up, fingers and thumbs suddenly pinched her cotton covered sides.

“Eeeiie!” A loud squeal escaping her lips, the surprised woman jolted upright, throwing her hands in the air as she thrust forward to escape the sneak assault.

“Haha!” Austin’s laugh boomed as the startled blonde turned to see a big dumb grin plastered across his face. “That never gets old!”

Brushing her sides to rub away the left over tingling, Dianne disagreed. As long as they had known one another, Austin had been acutely aware of the Amazonian woman’s extreme reactions to being pinched or poked. It had begun with Carl when the pair had first started dating, and before long the boisterous farmboy had caught on as well. A fact that still haunted her even in her early forties, Dianne Taris had always been excruciatingly ticklish. Despite the fact she stressed a great hatred and fear of being tickled, this only ever seemed to spur the boys on, her husband still taking advantage of her hypersensitivity whenever the mood fancied him, much to the frustrated woman’s chagrin.

“I hate when you do that!” Stomping her foot to drive home the point, the relatively diminutive woman’s cheeks blushed slightly.

“Aw don’t be so dramatic!” The big man said as he chuckled heartedly, his hands cupped across his stomach. “You’re just tickled! Tickled! Get it? Hahaha!”

“Oh, you’re hilarious.” Dianne said from the opposite side of the tote as she rolled her eyes and reached down again.

“Tickled!” Bending down, the giant cowboy quickly darted a single index finger into the center of his host’s tender ribcage.

“Yee!” Jumping backwards and standing upright again, the busty blonde snapped her arms around her midsection. “Get off!”

“But you didn’t laugh at my joke!” Austin shrugged, his expression the picture of playful innocence.

“Shouldn’t you be…reading about the latest cow technology or something?” Shaking her head, the irritated blonde waved the backs of her hands toward her family friend in a shoo-fly motion.

“Oh, I got plenty of time for that…” The dark haired behemoth said as he began wiggling all ten of his fingers toward the much smaller woman. “…but first I wanna see you smile!”

“Don’t you dare!” Dianne took a step back and bumped into the high shelving as she put her own open palms up defensively. “You get away from me!”

“Not until I see that smile…” The big man teased as he lumbered slowly toward the cowering blonde.

“Fine, see! Smiling!” Forcing a toothy half smile the increasingly nervous woman began to side step, sliding her back against the shelves.

“Psssh!” Austin scoffed and lunged forward with one mighty step, instantly wrapping both of his massive paws around the bosomy housewife’s sides. “You can do better than that!”

“Yeeehahaha!” Hunching forward with a loud squeal, the shorter woman gripped at the cowboy’s wrists as his claws squeezed repeatedly at her barely protected midriff. “Stop it! Eeehahah! Stohahaap!”

With the shelves behind her, giant in front, and tickling hands attacking from either side, there was little room for the forcibly laughing woman to break free. Dancing awkwardly in place, her flip-flops slapping rapidly against the floor, Dianne couldn’t help the open mouth smile across her full lips as she peeled girlish laughter from within. Pulling at Austin’s thick wrists and forearms, the bouncing blonde had almost zero effect on moving him anywhere he didn’t want to be. Already shockingly overpowered, the poor woman’s strength decreased almost instantly when tickled, weakening further with every invasive poke and squeeze. Knowing from far too much experience that her knees would soon give way, the giggling blonde’s demands for ceasefire increased, before changing tactics entirely.

“Pleeeheeheease!” Squealing through her words, the struggling Amazon decided pleading and a chance for pity were a better option than outright orders as she felt her legs beginning to wobble. “Austieeeehee! Pleeheeahaha!”

“What’s that Dianne?” The big man replied, moving his hands upward to lobster claw at the cackling woman’s lower ribs. “Are you trying to say something?”

“Nahahahoooo!” Dianne yelled as the sudden rib assault was all it took for her legs to surrender their efforts.

Curling forward as she descended toward the cold concrete floor, the poor blonde continued to fight for freedom and laugh uncontrollably, Austin’s clawing following her all the way down. Rolling on her back, the fitful woman slapped helplessly at the handsome older man’s arms, his fingers pinching up and down her sides. Leaning over the frantically begging woman, the overly playful man easily kept her laughing as her long legs kicked, the yellow flip-flops miraculously staying on her otherwise bare feet. Long blonde hair waved every which way as Dianne shook her head, her hefty cleavage jiggling beneath the thin pink t-shirt.

“No you ain’t trying to say something?” Austin teased as he swung one leg over the blushing blonde and lowered his massive frame.

“Eeehaa!” The poor housewife screamed as the cowboy’s fingers molded her ribs, his weight pinning her bouncing hips to the floor as he kneeled over her.

Her cheeks bright red, any hopes Dianne might have had about crawling away were quickly dashed the moment Austin straddled her. For his part, the gargantuan man had no fear the cripplingly sensitive woman would ever escape his boisterous game. Contending only with two hands flying at him, the giant fellow barely registered each uncoordinated slap. In her more coherent moments the wildly laughing Amazon would plant a knee forcefully into the big man’s back, a waste of energy as each kick only caused him to chuckle loudly, and respond with more intense squeezing. From her sides to her ribs, nowhere was safe as the dark haired farmer’s fingers ran rampant up and down the blonde’s trapped torso.

Increasingly panicked, the loudly laughing woman’s expression twisted between furious anger, wide eyed fear and girlish insuppressible silliness. The frustration of being tickled, unable to do anything to stop it, drove Dianne almost as crazy as fingers exploring her most sensitive spots. Ever more enraged, the busty blonde barked demands at Austin to cease his cruel game, seconds later begging for mercy, almost every word accompanied by squealing laughter. For several long minutes the giant cowboy continued squeezing and pinching, the long legged woman fighting fruitlessly all the while. By the time the handsome country boy finally let up, his unwilling playmate was a gasping mess.

“Get off me!” Dianne yelled, her entire face bright red and hair a mess, as she pushed her palms flat against the bottom of the cowboy’s steely pecks.

“What for?” Grinning broadly, the lantern jawed man didn’t budge, his immense muscular weight far more than the weakened woman could manage.

“Austin-“ Planting her hands on the large man’s knees, a hard frown descended across the blonde’s brow as she pursed her lips. “-I am serious. Let me up, now.”

“…Y’know…” Austin began after a short pause of mock thought. “…you were a lot more fun when you was rollin’ around and gigglin’ like an idiot.”

“Let! Me! Up!” Hammering the bottoms of her fists against the cowboy’s legs, the bosomy blonde shook beneath his weight.

“Turn that frown upside down!” The farmer’s voice boomed cheerfully as he suddenly scurried all ten fingers underneath the bottom of his pinned plaything’s bright pink t-shirt.

“Yeeheeiii!” Dianne yelped, the shock of her attacker’s fingertips directly on her creamy skin sending her nerves into high alert.

Squeezing deep into her soft flesh, Austin could feel every twitch and vibration through Dianne’s quivering tummy. Full lips open wide, the poor woman arched forward, collapsing back as ten fingers drilled repeatedly into her tender stomach muscles. Slapping wildly at her shirt, the loudly laughing housewife tried desperately to dissuade what appeared to be two mischievous creatures scuttling about beneath the cotton. Quick panicked breaths accompanied the voluptuous woman’s laughter, the large hands crawling higher toward her heaving rib cage.

The difference between the cowboy poking and prodding at Dianne’s shirt, and his rough hands running riot directly against her pale skin was stark. Sensitive as she was through the cotton, the cackling woman’s sense of vulnerability skyrocketed without that thin layer of protection. Feeling increasingly helpless as Austin’s hands crawled higher and higher, the fitful blonde’s mind rang warning bells with great urgency, as she recalled not bothering to wear a bra that morning. When the big man began lobster clawing at the bottom of the bosomy blonde’s delicate ribs, pushing her bright pink shirt higher and higher, she knew it would only take another couple of inches before her buxom boobs bounced against his hands.

“Pinchy pinchy pinchy!” Austin’s deep voice sang as he dug his thumbs into the soft spots between the red faced woman’s lower ribs.

“Aayiieehahahaaa!” Her long locks a disheveled mess, what little might the terrified blonde could muster went into trying to pry, push or outright hit the large man’s hands from going any higher up under her shirt.

Fleshy cleavage quaking, Dianne’s midriff exposed to the open air, a light sheen of sweat began to form across her rapidly tensing tummy. Unrelenting in his assault, the dark haired hunk continued to press on, planting both open palms around the front of his ticklish toy’s ribs and kneading viciously. Sure enough, just as the shrieking woman’s internal alarm had forecast, the bottoms of her sizeable breasts mashed against the tops of Austin’s busy fingers. Whether he noticed or not, the Amazon had no idea, lost in the confusion of compulsory laughter and feverish anger.

“Ohh I tell ya-“ The giant man began as he abruptly drew his hands out from the giggling woman’s shirt and leaned backward. “-my ol’ knees can’t take too much more of this.”

“Uhh-hhh-you jackass!” Dianne cussed as she hurriedly tugged her shirt back down, while the muscular behemoth above her slowly stood upright.

“Now, now…” Leaning over, the Herculean farmer scooped one hand under the blushing blonde’s upper back, while the other swiftly shot behind her knees.

“Hey! Stop it! What are you doing?!” Squirming quickly, the fearful woman wriggled her arms and legs hectically as Austin easily lifted her from the cold concrete floor. “Put me down!”

“I’m doin’ you a favor!” Swooping the struggling mother of two over his broad shoulder, the heavily tanned man walked with ease, ignoring the knees kicking against his ribcage and fists pelting the small of his back. “We’re not getting’ any younger Dianne, we can’t roll around on the floor all day!”

“I swear to God, Austin you bet-waah!” Dianne cried out as she was quickly tossed backward, slowing just as quickly before her shapely butt touched down gently against the surface of her husband’s pool table. “Have you lost your mind?! Let me go!”

Ignoring, or more likely enjoying, the buxom woman’s shrill demands, Austin took a firm hold of her right wrist and drew it toward one of the table pockets behind her. Forced backward, Dianne rolled onto her front, sliding her knees beneath her as she strained to pull away. Screaming her words, the voluptuous blonde’s butt bounced as she heaved to get away, pausing only briefly when the grinning giant used his free hand to nimbly unclip his belt and slide it free. Realizing the boisterous bastard’s cruel intention, a new fit of screaming and wide eyed panic began, the horrified housewife using her free hand to claw viciously at the cowboy’s fingers while he looped the belt through the tables pocket and around her trapped wrists.

“Nono-NO!” Her right wrists secured to the table, drops of sweat began to form across the blonde’s reddened face as Austin took hold of her left hand. “Ahhh!”

Twisted onto her back once more, the wildly kicking woman grit her teeth, tightening her whole upper body as the cowboy dragged her unbound hand toward the opposing pocket at the pool tables head. Attempting to roll, craning her neck back to see, her bulbous breasts jiggling as she bounced furiously against the green felt, Dianne watched in utter dismay as Austin used one hand to pin her wrist in the corner, while his other hand unbuttoned the sensible blue shirt. Sliding out of his shirt, a tight fitting white shirt beneath, the well toned farmer easily wound one of the long cotton sleeves through the pool tables corner, and around the helpless blonde’s wrist.

“Ahh ahhh! You’re crazy!” Dianne screeched, tugging maddeningly at her well bound hands, her long hair flying as she shook violently.

“Possiblyyyy…” The big man teased as he leaned forward over the tables edge, planting his elbows either side of the tied woman’s head. “…or maybe I’m the nicest guy ever?”

“No!” Freezing, the blonde’s eyes shot wide as her focus immediately zeroed in on the older man’s two index fingers which wiggled several inches above her cotton covered underarms.

“Did you think I’d forgot?” Austin smirked, continuing to slowly wiggle his fingers in the air.

“N-no! …D-don’t!” Her voice barely a whisper, Dianne trembled at the prospect, her stomach sinking as harsh memories flooded her worrisome mind.

“Ohh now, I ain’t that cruel!” Standing back to full height, the smiling tormentor slowly wandered around to the side of the pool table, the vulnerable blonde’s long legs squirming atop the silky felt. “Besides, you got plenty of ticklish spots to choose from!”

“Austin come on!” Dianne pleaded, her voice a whine on the edge of tears as she watched the dark haired man’s predatory eyes examine every inch of her trapped body. “We have to get the barbeque started!”

“Aw, don’t you worry.” Pinching the front of the terrified woman’s right flip flop, the slow moving man pulled it quickly from her foot as it cowered in the opposite direction. “We got plenty of time for both!”

“Nohoho!” Retreating both legs as far to the opposite side of the table as she could get from Austin, one foot now completely bare, the bound blonde stifled the swelling threat of tears.

“No?” Austin asked, pacing casually around the foot of the table, Dianne recoiling her legs back as high as she could. “No, you don’t want me to tickle those tootsies?”

“Get away!” Dianne barked, the handsome farmer moseying up the side of her as she shot her legs to the other side.

“Come onnn…” Pinching the bottom of the busty blonde’s shirt, the burly beast began to slide it upward across her lower tummy. “…it’ll be just like old times!”

Evidently, the frightened woman frowned as she tried to squirm her shirt free, Austin had a very different perspective of ‘old times’ than she did. While Dianne certainly had mostly fond memories of their years in college together, the boys triumphant football games, the parties, the romance, there was the odd occasion she’d of been happier forgetting. Carl, her then future husband at the time, had discovered Dianne’s hypersensitivity early on, it was impossible not to, as any boy she had dated discovered. Though he was wonderful, charming and handsome, the man of her dreams did have a rather nasty habit of getting carried away from time to time, tickling his plucky young girlfriend far beyond her personal limits. In the more extreme cases, much to the buxom teen’s eternal nightmares, Carl would encourage his good friend Austin to join in on the tickle attacks, the worst of which culminated with her completely nude, trapped in her dorm room with both boys exploring every agonizingly sensitive spot on her nubile young body.

“We’re grownups now!” The angry blonde hissed, shifting her hips away as her midriff was exposed.

“And yet...” Austin said, suddenly dancing all ten of his fingers softly up and down the infuriated woman’s bare sides. “…you still giggle like a little girl!”

“Eeeeheehee!” Exploding with high-pitched laughter, the bound blonde’s face contorted into a frustrated smile as the big man’s words annoyed her almost as much as the fingertips spidering along her sides. “Stopahaha! Eiiieheehee!”

He was one hundred percent correct, and that was really irked her as the muscular man continued fluttering his fingers down to the housewife’s bouncing hips, and up to her lower ribs. A college graduate, a husband, a house, two cars, two grown kids, book club, parent teacher meetings, dinner parties and so much more, all of it built carefully over so many years and poor Dianne could still, as ever, be reduced to a mess of helpless giggles at the mere touch of someone’s fingertips. She couldn’t help herself, especially tied there on the pool table, completely at Austin’s mercy, his playful teasing amounting to outright torment as she reeled in a spasm of involuntary laughter and breast bouncing twitching.

“Pl…please…no more…” Her voice a quiet whisper after several long minutes, Dianne’s fight had subsided in desperate favor of woeful pleading.

“You know, I would stop-“ Planting a massive paw on the tables edge, the burly man swung up a knee, the large wooden frame creaking slightly as it took his massive weight. “-but it’s just too much darn fun!”

“Not for me!” Snapping back, the miserable woman shifted her hips as Austin climbed over her, straddling her waistline as he had done on the floor.

“Welp-“ Austin said, using both hands to snag the bunched up bottom of the blonde’s pink t-shirt before hoisting it quickly up and over her hefty bosom. “-Yeh can’t please everybody!”

“HEY!” The shocked woman shrieked as her milky white boobs were instantly exposed, her puffy pink nipples wobbling in the open air.

Muffling her screams for a moment, the still broadly grinning cowboy worked the thin cotton shirt up and over his tied tickle toy’s face, up until it sat around her biceps, just above her head. Her entire upper body fully bare, the topless woman tensed, frozen as she felt her most terrifyingly ticklish spot become completely unprotected. The fact her softly jigging breasts had been bared certainly concerned Dianne, it was humiliating to say the least, but it was low down on the list of vulnerabilities when compared to her stretched, smooth underarms. Sadly the sweating blonde knew all too well that the intense sensitivity of her delicate hollows hadn’t decreased at all since college.

“Am really that bad?” Drawing lazy circles with his index fingers around the topless woman’s elbows, the hulking sadist stared unmistakably down toward her achingly ticklish underarms. “Hmm? What do you think?”

“…don’t!” Barely able to squeak out one word among short rapid breathing, a series of anxious giggles bubbled from Dianne’s lips as she felt the cowboy’s fingertips frolic slowly down her upper arms.

“Still kinda makin’ up my mind here…” His fingers about halfway between the blonde’s elbows and shoulders, the handsome fellow knew full well his taunting was driving her mad. “…should I…or shouldn’t I?”

“Don’t heehee! Don’t do iieeheeit!” Unable to contain herself, the girlish laughter coming from the topless woman’s lips was a mix of ticklishness and distressed anticipation.

“Alright, I won’t…” Austin gave a mock sighj before immediately looking the helpless housewife right in the eyes and drilling both index fingers into the cushiony sides of her bobbing breasts.

“Eeeheehahahaaa!” Trying to buck, the blonde’s short shorts couldn’t get off the tables surface with the cowboy’s immense weight pinning her in place, her nude upperbody forced to writhe and wriggle in place.

Brining his thumbs into the game, the devious man pinched quickly along the creases where the voluptuous woman’s large boobs met her heaving ribcage. Lost in laughter, Austin’s fingers dangerously close to her underarms, the busty blonde’s breasts quaked as she shook her head sporadically. Less than a minute after the deft thumb and index finger attack had begun, the tears that had been building finally let loose, trickling down Dianne’s stretched rose red cheeks. Behind Austin, the cackling woman’s long legs kicked against the tabletop, her one bare foot slamming repeatedly against the raised rubber edge.

“Eiiieeyee!” Dianne squealed loudly as the big man’s other fingers joined their friends, all ten of them hurriedly exploring the sides, tops and bottoms of her bare jello like tits.

The surprise of Austin’s fingers running wild around her boobs, narrowly missing her large pink nipples with each nimble stroke, was enough to send the restrained Amazon’s remaining flip flop flying. Landing with an unceremonious bounce near the storage shelves, the unwittingly discarded shoe had left both of her feet now completely bare. The flip flops absence unknown to the highly amused farmer, he continued to dance his fingertips all over Dianne’s bouncing boobs, her wordless schoolgirl giggling echoing from the basement walls.

“Feelin’ nostalgic Didi?” The handsome giant asked as he slid backward, sitting atop the teary eyed woman’s thick thighs and lobster clawing down her sides.

“Haaahahaha! Stopstop!” Bucking up and down, the bare breasted blonde’s back arched.

“Ohh I remember this little button!” Austin chuckled, twirling an index finger in quick circles around the glistening woman’s deep navel. “You remember Dianne?”

“Don’t! Heeheeha!” Forcing words between squealing laughter, the half naked housewife remembered all too well.

“Oh yeah, you remember!” Delving his wiggling finger directly into the flustered woman’s bellybutton, the lumbering beast of a man vibrated the devilish digit with a nightmarish fury.

“EEEEIIIEE!” Dianne shrieked, slamming her hips up and down, gyrating her waist like a crazed Hula girl as she tried fiercely to escape the ever present fingertip. “NEEHEEHEE! G-GET IT OUHOWHOWT!”

“You know what else I remember from the old days Didi?” A big toothy grin spread across his chiseled jaw, the boisterous farmer’s words went unheard as he slid his free hand roughly up to the madly jerking woman’s bouncing right breast.

Mashing the riotously giggling woman’s large boob in his giant hand, her nipple squeezed upward, Austin flicked his index finger quickly back and forth across the sensitive pink nubbin. Too busy crying for mercy, Dianne’s frenzied mind didn’t notice the sudden audacious fondling, but her libido picked it up within seconds. A few torturous moments passed, the blonde’s loud laughter mixed with screams as she bounced against the table, and that unnoticed nipple had grown quite rigid. A few inches away, wobbling alongside, the poor woman’s other nipple had swelled hard as well. Being hypersensitive, the buxom blonde had learned long ago, didn’t just apply to being ridiculously ticklish.

With beads of sweat sliding down the ballooning sides of her breasts, the sweat slicked blonde gasped for air as Austin released her boob and relented on the bellybutton invasion. Both of the housewife’s pert nipples suitably stiff, the satisfied cowboy stood up on his knees, maneuvering his large frame like a slow moving crane, as his attention turned elsewhere. Unbeknownst to Dianne, who was busy sobbing tears through left over giggles and panting breath, the tanned Adonis was repositioning himself, stomping on his knees down the left hand side of her long smooth legs.

“NO!” Suddenly very aware of the cruel man’s next intended target, the voluptuous woman yelled and jerked her knees as she felt his right arm coiling around her lower legs. “Nono! Don’t you do it!”

“Aw now, I couldn’t tickle you without getting a shot at these babies!” Austin flashed his toothy grin back toward the wide eyed blonde as he secured both of her ankles underneath his steely bicep.

“NONONO!” Screaming, tears flowing freely, her bulbous boobs jiggling as she strained against the bonds, the half naked woman’s bare feet wiggled nervously from under the crook of the cowboy’s arm.

“What do you think?” The massive man asked, easily able to hold the kicking woman’s legs in place despite her best efforts. “Should I start down here at your heels?”

“EIIE!” Dianne yelped when she felt a single finger slide briefly across one soft creamy heel.

“Or up here-“ Touching an index finger against the tip of a middle toe caused the frantic woman to screech again. “-at your toes?”

“Nowhere! Nowhere pleaaaase!” Sobbing openly, each foot covering the other in quick half-second turns, the topless blonde dreaded what, in spite of all looming evidence, she hoped beyond hope would not follow.

“Or right here-“ Austin began, scribbling five fingers across the barefoot woman’s silky smooth soles. “-in the middle?!”

“EEIIIYYAHAHAAA!” Arching her back hard, a banshee’s wail ripped from the tortured woman’s lungs as fingertips flew around her delicate arches. “HAHA! NOEEIIEEHAHAAA!”

Thrashing against her bonds, Dianne howled like an animal caught in a trap, her poor sensitive feet unable to cover one without exposing the other. Eyes wide, staring into nothing, a maddened expression twisted across the crazed blonde’s face, her mouth gaped with roaring laughter. Thick tears streamed down her bright red cheeks, the humiliated housewife’s long locks matting to her sweat soaked forehead. In her ballistic state, few words screamed from the wild woman’s plump lips, those that did were barely comprehensionable.

Delighting in the wrestling kicks and suffering soundtrack coming from behind him, the giant cowboy grinned broadly. As his five feathery fingertips reveled in their tender playground, Austin watched the berserk blonde’s slender feet desperately try to cover one another, her toes spreading and bunching together each time the unprotected sole received a flurry of fingers. Dianne’s high arches wrinkled as her toes curled, the thin skin of her soles stretching smooth intermittently, tiny rapid strokes disappearing as quickly as they would land. Up and down the boisterous man tickled, across the soft balls of the blonde’s soles, down along her insteps and arches, spidering around her heels and back up again.

The terrible foot attack dragged on for long, harrowing minutes. As the bewildered woman’s mind spiraled deeper into ticklish insanity, her libido took all the torturous activity with increasing pleasure. Though Dianne had no idea in her deranged state, Austin’s previous nipple teasing had started a fire that continued to burn hotter by the second. A large muscular hunk with rough hands and a tight white undershirt was continuously touching her most sensitive areas, as far as the wailing blonde’s body was concerned this was cause for carnal celebration.

By the time the dark haired Adonis lay the half naked housewife’s feet back down, the wheezing woman couldn’t even remember which planet she was from, let alone on. Dianne’s soles had turned a light shade of pink where the cowboy’s fingers had relentlessly danced for almost a full twenty minutes, the green table top around her upper body had turned dark from sweat. Drenched and glistening, the exhausted blonde continued to giggle through gasps of much needed air, her rigid nipples raising up with each deep breath. Her mind a fractured mess, the shattered mother of two couldn’t form a coherent thought to save herself, and she certainly didn’t notice when Austin began to tug at her spandex short shorts.

With no resistance to speak of save for a confused whimper, the giant cowboy easily slipped the bound woman’s shorts down the entire length of her long legs, tossing the black spandex over the tableside. Underneath, lacy robins-egg-blue panties greeted him, Austin quickly taking note of the slightly darker wet spot between the blonde’s thick thighs. Swinging one leg over as Dianne began to wriggle, her giggles subsiding as her sanity slowly returned, the Herculean farmer straddled his near nude tickle toy just above her knees. Sitting there, pinning the busty woman’s legs down firmly, the tanned older man waited patiently as her eyes blinked, her breathing slowed and the terrible world around her gradually came back.

“Hhh…hhh..aw...” Dianne murmured as she peered down over her naked torso, her brow furrowing as she realized the new predicament. “…aw no…”

“Awwww yes!” The big man said with the look of a fox in a hen house, as he wiggled all ten fingers in the air.

“…nono…” Shaking her head slowly, a new bout of tears began to well in the frazzled woman’s eyes.

“Yes yes!” Austin grinned, his voice far louder than the blonde’s mousy squeak.

“Sto-ohp!…” Was all the poor woman could muster before those ten terrible fingers were suddenly spidering around her thighs. “Teeeeheehee! Noheeehee!”

Shaking from side to side as much as her makeshift bondage would allow, Dianne’s large boobs rocked along with the rest of her upperbody. A stream of high pitch giggling burst forth, the buxom Amazon’s sobbing expression countering the jovial sounds coming from within. Running along the tops of her thighs, the giant’s skillful fingertips reached just below the blonde’s hips before meeting her panty line. Either side the five devastating digits worked their way inward, keeping contact with the housewife’s hypersensitive skin, careful not to cross the border onto the cotton itself. With no way to move her legs, the helpless woman could only bounce her hips, barely even an inch off the table, and nowhere near enough for any kind of relief.

With Austin’s fingers in such close proximity to her already dampening pussy, and only a thin layer of cotton left to protect her, the vulnerable blonde’s spiking arousal had no reason to simmer. What began as bucking protest became a mix of struggling and unwitting lustful writhing. Within a matter of giggle filled minutes, Dianne’s hips gyrating lewdly beyond her control. Quite aware that the dark patch adorning the front of his squealing victim’s lacy underwear had grown, the sadistic cowboy kept up his thigh tickling assault, tracking up and down the elastic without mercy. Again and again his ten fingers lightly scribbled their way between the blonde’s quaking legs, now and then running over her tummy just to keep her guessing. Seemingly endless, this cruel routine continued right up until the point where the overly playful farmer took a firm grip of the buxom woman’s hips, and brutally curved his thumbs deep into the soft spots.

“EEEIIYYYNNN!” Dianne screeched, her stomach muscles tensing and red cheeks puffing before her whole body convulsed in ticklish agony. “YAHA! NNNNAHAAHH!”

What little semblance of sanity the raging blonde had managed to regain disappeared in almost an instant. Thrashing violently from the waist up, the tormented sounds that tore from Dianne’s lungs were more akin to outright screams than any kind of laughter. Shrieking loudly, the shocked woman’s abs worked overtime as she tried again and again to curl forward, each time the binds around her wrists pulling her immediately back down. Like manic claws, Austin’s brutish thumbs drilled into the blonde’s lower tummy, her wild spasming movements seeming like a woman possessed.

“Ohh, I knew you’d like that one!” The brawny farmer said, clapping his enormous hands together with a powerful slap.

“Hnnngggh!” Wheezing hoarsely, the stunned woman collapsed before letting out whispered sobs.

“Now we’re gettin’ to the good stuff!” Austin said, shuffling himself forward until he sat straddling his vulnerable plaything’s hips.

“D…don’t…” Weeping her words, her bottom lip quivering, the over-teased blonde tugged sharply at her bonds when she saw the cowboy’s index fingers, pointed straight and with clear and endlessly cruel intent.

With her arms raised above her head and hips pinned, the near nude housewife’s painfully ticklish underarms were wide open. Smooth and taut, both tender hollows dipped from beneath her aching biceps, molding into the deep crease where the voluptuous woman’s bare boobs beaded with sweat atop her chest. Hovering his hands either side of the woman trapped below him, Austin held his index fingers pointed inward, a broad grin across his lantern jaw. Slowly, his smile growing, the burly bully drew his fingers inward. Wordless, breathing rapidly through her nose, lips pursed and eyes wide, Dianne shook as if a sudden cold wind had blown right through her.

When the cowboy’s fingertips touched down, gently pressing into the very center of both the blonde’s underarms in unison, no sound followed. None of the giggling that was so prevalent when Austin tickled her tummy, no uproarious laughter like when he’d massaged her ribs, or the kind of wild squealing that the busty Amazon would explode into when his fingers had run riot around her bare feet. Instead, as the big man’s two digits began to wiggle lightly, Dianne’s expression warped into hysterical anguish. Her mouth drooped, tear blurred eyes rolling back before squeezing tightly shut. In seconds, as the wiggling in her hollows gradually sped up, the unhinged woman’s mouth opened wide with a silent scream, the tiniest of squeaks escaping.

Tears rolling down her cheeks, the bare breasted housewife shook her head for several long minutes. Barely moving from their landing spot, the Herculean man’s index fingers continued to worm in the same central position, Dianne’s almost entirely noiseless squirming and look of total misery her only response. It was when Austin invited his other devious digits to the party that the hyperticklish housewife seemed to surge with several thousand volts of electric mayhem. Quickly scrambling all ten fingers around the blonde’s deep hollows, the still silent woman shook wildly, completely delirious to anything but the savage tickle attack.

Continuing to stoke the flames he’d already lit, the cheeky cowboy scooted his legs back, leaning forward onto his elbows, all the while keeping his fingers busy beneath Dianne’s arms. Face to face with the buxom blonde’s bobbing boobs, Austin wasted no time extending his long wet tongue, and lapping the entire length of it across her rigid right nipple. Sliding his tongue left and right, the big man’s mouth honed in closer, his warm lips engulfing the incoherent housewife’s swollen areola. Relenting the assault on the crazed woman’s left underarm did little to help her sanity, as the right hollow continued to be viciously toyed with.

With one hand unoccupied, the hungrily sucking giant stroked across the helpless blonde’s left breast, stopping to gently squeeze her other stiffened nipple. Much too disoriented in her ticklish nightmare to take notice of anything else, the silently screaming Dianne had no idea the extent to which she was being aroused. His tongue continuing to twirl around the blonde’s poised right nipple, the ravenous cowboy sent the hand that wasn’t tickling her into madness, sliding downward. Across hot slick sweat, Austin’s large paw caressed along the voluptuous woman’s side, clutching forcefully at the elastic of her lacy panties. Tugging the thin cotton over her trembling thighs, the muscular man drew the unwittingly lustful woman’s last shred of flimsy protection down around her knees.

Unknown to the tortured and now entirely nude blonde, her smooth wet pussy was now fully exposed. Stroking back up along her thigh, Austin reached under himself, twisting his hand between them and sliding his fingers down between the bewildered housewife’s legs. In his multipronged attack, the burly older man danced five fingers mercilessly in Dianne’s right underarm, his large tongue and hungry lips eagerly devouring the swelled nipple only inches away. Last but not least, the cowboy’s right hand had pried its way between the horny Amazon’s lust slicked legs, slipping his fingertips gently between her labia. Lightly flickering across the nude woman’s clit, the giant’s skilled fingers tickled and teased, slipping softly up and down for an excruciatingly long time.

“AH!” Dianne moaned sharply as the cruel farmer’s fingers slid inside her, the underarm assault finally having ceased.

Hooking his fingers inward, Austin felt out the hotly aroused housewife’s g-spot, pushing in and out with increasing force. The cowboy’s lips and tongue still nibbling at her nipple, Dianne winced with the new sensations rocking her glistening body. Running on pure primal instinct, her mind a total loss of crumbled ticklishness, the bound blonde’s eyes shot open as she moaned louder, gasping for breath between each hoarse cry of pleasure. Licking between the consumed woman’s boobs, the big man wrapped his mouth around her left nipple, bringing forth his free hand to fondle the saliva soaked right.

Hoarse moans elevated to passionate screams, each louder than the one before it. While one nipple was sucked hard, slipping between the large man’s greedy lips, the blonde’s other felt itself pinched and stroked among his fingers. Dianne’s mouth gaped open, her eyes rolling back as the thick digits sliding between her thighs hammered inside her. Stomach muscles tensing, the seduced blonde’s lower tummy burned white hot, the pressure swelling beyond measure. Thrusting her lips lewdly, the nude housewife clutched her bound hands at empty air, her toes curling as she bit her bottom lip.

“Ahhnn…aww…nnn…” Suddenly, all activity was pulled from the glowing blonde, the nipple fondling gone and fingers slid away as she writhed at the edge of ecstasy.

“Nearly had you!” Austin chuckled as he stood on his knees, slipping the squirming woman’s sodden panties from around her knees, and tossing them to the floor.

Mindlessly, Dianne continued to grind her hips against nothing, searching desperately for some way to extinguish the inferno burning inside her. Breathing heavily, her eyes unfocused and blurred with tears bought on by overwhelming tickling, the stark naked woman had no coherent thought, and no sense of what her tormentor was doing in the meantime. Far from having had his fill of sadistic fun, Austin had lumbered his gargantuan frame from the table, and begun disrobing himself. Slipping off his thin white undershirt, the giant cowboy’s rippling abs and steely pecks shone with a light sheen of sweat, his socks and pants followed, leaving only his dark boxer briefs which boasted a massive bulge.

Climbing back atop the table, Austin maneuvered himself between the debauched housewife’s legs, turning his back to her as he kneeled on the green felt. With the blonde’s murmurings cooing softly behind him, her steaming nakedness still squirming for a carnal touch, the near nude man took hold of a leg in each hand and raised them from the table. Curling his bulbous biceps around Dianne’s slender ankles, his tanned arms wrapped like pythons. From under the dark haired man’s arms the Amazon’s bare feet protruded, trapped in makeshift stocks of thick muscle. Crossing his forearms across his well toned chest, the giant cowboy held his hands directly in front of the helpless woman’s silky smooth soles.

“Ahee!” Dianne blurted out, as she felt a single fingertip drag lazily across her left heel, interrupting her absent minded moaning.

“Wake up Didi...” The barbarous brute sang as he stroked another individual finger quickly across the balls of the blonde’s other foot.

“Eiieheehee!” A confused smile spreading across her lips, the bemused woman giggling involuntarily as her legs kicked.

“Didiiii…” Austin teased, tapping his index fingers in turn against the high arches of his tortured toy’s feet.

“Heehee! Eeiiyeeheehee!” Loudening giggles were joined with intermittent squeals within seconds, the finger tapping against her soles growing faster and faster.

“I’m gonna tickle yooouuu…” Whether the strapping man’s taunts were heard or not wouldn’t have mattered as the blonde’s long hair began to flick, her head shaking as high pitched laughter replaced any remaining sighs of denied arousal.

“EIIIYEEHAHAA!” Dianne screamed, the callous cowboy’s ten fingertips spidering viciously all over the bottoms of her wiggling bare feet.

What had began as gentle squirming had erupted into outright thrashing, howling with wordless laughter. Beads of sweat dripped along the sides of the blonde’s jiggling breasts, her naked ass bouncing in the dampness of her own arousal. Her brow furrowed and eyes clenched shut, the playful foot tickling sent Dianne’s already bewildered mind into a spiral of shrieking distress. Beneath Austin’s biceps the housewife’s hypersensitive feet wriggled, unable to cover each other as they struggled, completely vulnerable to every feather light stroke. Up and down the farmer’s fingers danced, around her soft heels and dancing across the arches, now and then burrowing beneath the tied woman’s toes and causing a wailing laughter that bought new torrents of tears.

Beneath his far-too-tight briefs, Austin’s already aching erection panged with lustful intent. The sudden pulse tightening his loins sent a tension through the giant’s well defined abs, a signal to his more tactful mind that it was no longer needed. Surrendering the last shred of calculating thought the tanned man held, he gladly let the more primal side take over in full. Keeping his fingers running riot around Dianne’s unprotected bare feet, the big man dipped his head forward, wrapping his mouth around the wailing woman’s left side toes.

As the farmer’s long wet tongue slipped between her excruciatingly sensitive toes, the blonde’s back arched high. Coupled with a shrill screech, Dianne flew into a ballistic fit of hysterical laughter. The dark haired man’s teeth scraped gently along the balls of the wild woman’s foot, her five defenseless toes engulfed into a warm darkness where nothing but torturous tickling existed. Joined by the relentless feathery strokes of Austin’s fingers, the blonde’s pinkened soles agonized under ticklish siege.

Letting down her right foot to the table top, the animalistic cowboy stood to his knees, continuing to ravenously nibble and lick. With one leg free the poor blonde kicked, her unbound foot as uncoordinated as the rest of her. Snagging the top of his boxers, Austin slipped his last remaining piece of clothing down to his knees, quickly stepping out of them. Now as nude as the squealing woman behind him, the massive man’s hug cock curved up toward the ceiling. Rock hard and shining with arousal, the giant’s purple head swelled, his thick shaft pulsing.

Aware of only endless tickling, even the smallest freedom was snatched away from the domineered blonde. Under the crook of the nude man’s arm, Dianne’s foot had at least been able to wiggle, if not find any reprieve from his assaults. Let down and twisted, the disheveled woman’s foot was turned upright, her bare sole facing the ceiling forcing her body to twist along with it. Wincing as she rolled, her wrists still bound, the blonde’s shapely butt flexed as it left the tabletop. Straddling the back of her leg, Austin squeezed the heavily breathing housewife’s calve between his iron thighs, his large erect cock hovering above the protruding foot.

“Ahnnngg!” The uncomfortable blonde cried as she felt the big man’s hand pressed against the tips of her toes, bending them back and stretching her upturned sole taut.

Unable to move her foot even the tiniest amount, Dianne wriggled in her awkward position, her free leg weakly sliding along the soft felt. Denied even the ability to curl her toes or wriggle her ankle, the housewife’s sole was pulled smooth, from under her toes to the back of her heel, every ridiculously sensitive inch sat fully exposed. Beginning slowly with a delicate touch, Austin’s five free fingers stroked across the entire length of the trapped woman’s creamy foot, her shuddering response immediate and violent. Whining with clenched teeth as the farmer did it again, the broken Amazon’s tears rolled from her cheeks.

“YEEHEEHAHAA!” Dianne bawled, the five fingertips raking harshly up and down her tender flesh, the overturned woman kicking wildly to no avail.

Knowing the area beneath her toes caused a particularly heightened pitch in the blonde’s helpless laughter, Austin made sure to wiggle his fingers there for extended periods. When not eliciting agonized squealing from merciless toe tickling, the Herculean man’s five fingers gleefully scribbled around the balls of Dianne’s foot, raking down her high arches and pinching quickly back and forth along the meaty outer side. Slow drawn out circles around the suffering woman’s heels sent her reeling into girlish giggles, easily turned to full blown belly laughter by a quick series of speedy strokes. For how long the bound housewife’s motionless left foot was toyed with neither of them knew, Austin consumed by his raging lust and Dianne long since lost to the bottomless depths of nightmarish tickle torture.

“Ahh!” The shaken blonde gasped when without warning she was rolled onto her back once more.

Turning toward the quivering woman, Austin pivoted on his knees and took a firm grip around each of her ankles. With quick, forceful motion, the painfully erect cowboy launched the blonde’s legs high in the air, pushing her knees back toward her. Glancing down between Dianne’s thighs, a tiger’s glint in his eye, the brawny older man grit his teeth and grunted at the sight of her bald, sopping pussy. Sliding his slick cockhead along the back of the housewife’s thigh and curve of her ass, the dark haired man met his tip with her wide spread lips.

“Nnnn…” Dianne braced herself as she felt the man’s thick purple head squeezing between her pussy lips, before pressing inward with earth shattering force. “AAHHNN!”

Her eyes turning white as they rolled back into her head, the tortured woman’s muscles tensed and squeezed around him. Clenching her fists, Dianne’s mouth opened wide, a silent gasp escaped as the burly brute slid back, and in again. Increasing his speed, Austin pressed his broad shoulders into the backs of the moaning blonde’s legs, leaning forward and pressing her knees down toward her. Thrusting with carnal purpose, the big man’s hands planted themselves flat against the table top, either side of the horny housewife’s wobbling boobs. His head rocking back and forth between the Amazon’s bare feet, the muscles in his neck stretched, the powerful cowboy drove harder, her pussy hot and wet around his enormous hard cock.

Pile driving with commanding speed, both naked bodies dripped with beads of salty sweat, Dianne’s far smaller frame rocked violently beneath the beastly farmer’s. Feeling his cock pulse harder, the burly man’s primal mind still managed to form further thoughts of brutish cruelty, his large paws crawling along the sweat stained felt. Resting on the heels of hands, Austin’s ten fingers perched upward, curling toward the blonde’s outstretched underarms less than an inch away. White hot tension burning in her loins, the bound woman’s pussy trembled once again with unquenched anticipation, searing to the very tip of necessary release, right before her tormentor’s ten fingers ran wild in the hollows of her most horribly ticklish spot.

Contorting into a wide mouthed grin of defeated madness, Dianne’s lustful moans turned to weeping silence as her back arched. The sudden forward thrust drove Austin’s cock deep, his fingers involuntarily raking down the demented woman’s painfully sensitive underarms. Squeezing her pussy muscles tight, the blonde’s instinctive responses flew from her control, pounding against the table top and up again in quick, forceful succession. Wide crazed eyes staring up at him, the exhilarated giant grind back into the insane blonde, control over his own body quickly lost.

“AGH!” Austin roared, his cock pulsing with a threatening swell, turning his head to bite the side of the long suffering woman’s leg before euphoria rocked through him. “AWHHH!”

His fingers still raking across the bewildered blonde’s underarms, the giant cowboy’s thrusts turned sharp and sudden. Hot cum bursting inside of her, Dianne’s toes curled, her choice in the matter removed even through the terribly tickling, her lower tummy tightening as every nerve ending across her naked sodden body tingled with delight. Screaming as if damned to a fiery pit, the bound blonde wailed as Austin tickled her, ceasing not for his orgasm or hers. The befuddling mixture of erotic waves jolting across her and harrowing underarm tickling put the binds around the housewife’s wrists to their most extreme test, barely holding in the moments before blackness swept over her.

The first thing she felt before even opening her eyes was cold against her bare skin. Blinking wearily, Dianne woke to find herself still a top the pool table, curled on one side, her wrists red where they had previously been bound. Around her, on the green felt, a darker green puddle accounted for the damp cold, a mix of drenched sweat and lustful release. Shakily sitting up, her long blonde hair matting to her face, the exhausted woman could see no sign of clothing on the floor, or the man that had ravaged her. Instead, the only thing that told her she wasn’t completely alone in the house was a strong smell of barbeque.

The End.​

Well done. I enjoyed it! I always love hearing about Holly. I can't wait to see what awaits Tina next!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back