• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE WRECKED (A Pinup Collection by DARKHARP!) New Release! 11/25/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

TICKLE WRECKED
A PINUP COLLECTION BY DARKHARP
CAPTIONS BY TICKLEMANTIS
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

ANNIE THE AMATEUR PIRATE RETURNS!

attachment.php

The Bermuda Triangle! The Kraken! The Flying Dutchman! The high seas are a dangerous place, but there is one thing feared far more than any other –one thing that causes the intrepid crew of The Harlequin to shake in their pirate booties! The terrible, excruciating, outright torturous tickling!

From the maniacal mind of master artist Darkharp comes a sizzling pin up collection, a cruel chronicling of agonizing ticklish adventure! Join Annie and crew as they face off with pinching sea creatures, haunting ghouls and even each other! Life aboard The Harlequin has many perils, but none so terrifying as getting Tickle Wrecked!

ITEM FEATURES

• 12 sizzling pages plus cover!
• Barefoot, armpit, ribs, and belly tickling!
• Sexy breast and naughty tickling!
• Annie the Amateur Pirate tickling!
• Bare foot, breast, belly, bottom and all-over tickles!
• Sexy art by DARKHARP!
• Devilish captions by TICKLEMANTIS!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• TW01_Cover.jpg
    TW01_Cover.jpg
    756.2 KB · Views: 1,516
  • TW01_Preview .jpg
    TW01_Preview .jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 1,591
Last edited:
oh look a thing i must buy when i get home from work.

grumble grumble...as in the good kind, hahaha

Always great to see new art from darkharp and anything involving Annie :evilha:

Darkharp? Shut up and take my money!!

It was a great issue and it's always a pleasure to see Annie :)

Woo!

Holy moly, DH came up with some of the sexiest (read: most torturous) ticklish trials yet for Annie and co! Not only do they laugh their butts off, but we get to see a whole bunch of fantastical creatures and places from Annie's world never before seen in the comic!

My personal favorite is a real gem! ;)

[Insert long string of expletives and sobbing here]

This is so beautiful

What a treat to come back the UK and find sumptuous, gorgeous new work from Darkharp.

It is a good job that this isn't an actual printed comic or I would have eaten it, it is so delicious.

My favourite is the one which shows Annie in a real PINCH .. pinch pinchy pinch

Thank you so much for such a lovely comic... love love love Annie :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: (and all her tickly companions and shipmates)

It looks really nice!
Should I had any leftover money I'll be buying it right this instant haha
Time to start saving I guess!

Btw that first teaser is just gorgeous

Holy crap! A new Annie issue? The last one was like 3 years ago! I'd given up hope!

Y'know,.....having worked closely with various police departments during my newspaper days... and getting something of a measure of the personalities they contained,...... I think the "distraction" ruse depicted in that 2nd panel, perhaps modified slightly, might not be such a stretch for effectiveness on our modern ambassadors in blue.

Anyone else having trouble purchasing this. I paid with paypal, and it then when it tried to redirect me to MTJ's purchase page it said it no longer existed... but I've still been charged $15 >_<

Anyone else having trouble purchasing this. I paid with paypal, and it then when it tried to redirect me to MTJ's purchase page it said it no longer existed... but I've still been charged $15 >_<

Contact Darkharp or MTJ Publishing and let them know your problem.

I'm sure they'll help you out. ^_^

Please use our contact form below and I'll be happy to help.

CONTACT US

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

As one might expect - TICKLE WRECKED is absolutely sensational!

Darkharp's art has always been incredibly erotic, professionally polished, and just down-right amazing. And TICKLE WRECKED includes some of the best work she's ever done, imho. Like the best in our kinky genre - she can bring scenes to life that you wouldn't think possible. A ticklish and sexy Sea Monkey Queen?! Yup. Annie looking even hotter than she did in AAP5??? Yup. This publication is an absolute delight. And after too long of an absence, DH reminds us why we long for new work from her.

This will hold a prized spot in my tickle art collection for a looooooooong time.

Thanks to all involved for a stunning piece of work!

B

Oh Yes! Yes! More of Annie (and the crew of the Harlequin) Nice to see Darkharp and Ticklemantis working on Annie again, does this bode well for an Annie #6 any time in the near future? :)

Great work! This comic is awesome, especially page 4 which has a little of what made the last Annie one so great. Can the next comic please have the girls of the Harlequin catch a guy and take very dirty advantage of him? Cause that would be pretty awesome. Even if it would be a little far off in the future.

oh look a thing i must buy when i get home from work.

grumble grumble...as in the good kind, hahaha

That is the kind of reaction to a new release that I like to see :boogie:

Always great to see new art from darkharp and anything involving Annie :evilha:

I could not agree with you more ;)

Darkharp? Shut up and take my money!!

It was a great issue and it's always a pleasure to see Annie :)

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Very cool! Something so ambient about the teasers...

I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Great cover art and sample page! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

You're welcome!

Woo!

Holy moly, DH came up with some of the sexiest (read: most torturous) ticklish trials yet for Annie and co! Not only do they laugh their butts off, but we get to see a whole bunch of fantastical creatures and places from Annie's world never before seen in the comic!

My personal favorite is a real gem! ;)

You both did an amazing job on this collection!

[Insert long string of expletives and sobbing here]

This is so beautiful

What a treat to come back the UK and find sumptuous, gorgeous new work from Darkharp.

It is a good job that this isn't an actual printed comic or I would have eaten it, it is so delicious.

My favourite is the one which shows Annie in a real PINCH .. pinch pinchy pinch

Thank you so much for such a lovely comic... love love love Annie :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: (and all her tickly companions and shipmates)

Thank you so much for your generous comments. It is very much appreciated.

It looks really nice!
Should I had any leftover money I'll be buying it right this instant haha
Time to start saving I guess!

Btw that first teaser is just gorgeous

Please let us know your thoughts once you have a chance to pick up a copy.

Holy crap! A new Annie issue? The last one was like 3 years ago! I'd given up hope!

Hope springs eternal! ;)

Y'know,.....having worked closely with various police departments during my newspaper days... and getting something of a measure of the personalities they contained,...... I think the "distraction" ruse depicted in that 2nd panel, perhaps modified slightly, might not be such a stretch for effectiveness on our modern ambassadors in blue.

Indeed :)

As one might expect - TICKLE WRECKED is absolutely sensational!

Darkharp's art has always been incredibly erotic, professionally polished, and just down-right amazing. And TICKLE WRECKED includes some of the best work she's ever done, imho. Like the best in our kinky genre - she can bring scenes to life that you wouldn't think possible. A ticklish and sexy Sea Monkey Queen?! Yup. Annie looking even hotter than she did in AAP5??? Yup. This publication is an absolute delight. And after too long of an absence, DH reminds us why we long for new work from her.

This will hold a prized spot in my tickle art collection for a looooooooong time.

Thanks to all involved for a stunning piece of work!

B

Thanks good buddy!

Oh Yes! Yes! More of Annie (and the crew of the Harlequin) Nice to see Darkharp and Ticklemantis working on Annie again, does this bode well for an Annie #6 any time in the near future? :)

I could not even begin to speculate... I was pleasantly surprised to have Tickle Wrecked come across my desk!

Great work! This comic is awesome, especially page 4 which has a little of what made the last Annie one so great. Can the next comic please have the girls of the Harlequin catch a guy and take very dirty advantage of him? Cause that would be pretty awesome. Even if it would be a little far off in the future.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the collection!

Thank you for all the great feedback folks!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Fantastic and wonderful. This comic scores bonus points. ^_^

Now all we need is Darkharp's OC stripped, bound, and tickled by her own feather boa. ^_~

Gorgeous!

After being buried by RL responsibilities, it's time to get to surface and give kudos to Darkharp and TickleMantis... The ART is SEXY, distinctly stylish and detailed to perfection. I like how this compilation is delivered with coherence from the first page to the last, both 'images and words'. There is powerful complexity with the composition, which can be seen uniquely from one image to another, and I have enjoyed the intensity of tickling and over-all expression. Grab your copies already...! :)

Any plans for a part 2 on this?

Absolutely gorgeous art, loved seeing some other characters in predicaments as well as Annie!

The captions added to each part really adds more meaning to the picture as well :)

Any plans for a part 2 on this?

Absolutely gorgeous art, loved seeing some other characters in predicaments as well as Annie!

The captions added to each part really adds more meaning to the picture as well :)

This is one of my all time favorite works by DARKHARP and TICKLEMANTIS... I agree that the scenarios, art and writing is just superb.

There are no current plans for a part two that I am aware of. However, many projects have a tendency to just drop in my lap out of nowhere. So there is always hope!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I hope we'll get more of Annie in the future.

Man...me too.

One of the best tickling comic series of all time, imho. Love Dark Harp, love Annie...loved this pin-up book.

COME BACK, DARKHARP! COOOOOOOOOME BAAAAAACK!!!

B

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back