• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why the double standard?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Recently a female co-worker started dating a guy from the job. He is very skinny....she isn't. Now women commented he was a good man for liking her despite she being twice his girth. Which got wondering why no one was saying ..."she is only with him because of his skinny looks." I'm sure if it was reversed comments would of been different. What do you think?

I think let people enjoy their happiness vs speculation on their relationship aka many need to mind their own business lol

Some fatties like skinny guys. probably cause its their dream to be thin like that.

I imagine that some fat folks go for skinny people (or vice-versa) simply because they like that particular body type. Or for reasons that have nothing to do with looks.

I say that love is, to borrow a phrase, a many-splendored thing, and let's celebrate the glorious unpredictability of human beings.

Recently a female co-worker started dating a guy from the job. He is very skinny....she isn't. Now women commented he was a good man for liking her despite she being twice his girth. Which got wondering why no one was saying ..."she is only with him because of his skinny looks." I'm sure if it was reversed comments would of been different. What do you think?

I don't understand what you mean.

It sounds to me dude that she's just happen that he loves her for who she is.

There ain't nuthin wrong with that. ^_^

As long as they are happy, who cares what others think, it's not about them.

Some fatties like skinny guys. probably cause its their dream to be thin like that.

And many lonely guys like to make up theories about why women don't choose them to avoid taking a close look at their personalities.

People make comments about other people. If your radar wasn't so focused on this, you'd hear the same thing from every type of person about every other type of person.

There could be any number of reasons for the attraction. Physical attributes play a big role for most, and I personally don't find anything shallow or immoral about that. However, there are other qualities that can win people over. When couples get older, the physical nature of the attraction decreases and hopefully you're left with someone who knows your good and bad qualities and loves and accepts you as you are.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back