• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

would you give up tmf for love?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
A ex-tmfer I know got married. (Learned it through Facebook) . She used to be a regular poster on here for years . Haven't seen her on here going on three years now. I guess I should ask her but don't want to start drama if her now husband doesn't know her past or fetish and has access to her account. Neither of us have mentioned it and just act like it never existed. I guess she gave it up. I don't know .

Absolutely I would... love is most important to me. I would try to get my wife into it, maybe see if I can just have a plain screen name and use it for solely getting on for clips and all but no chatting with people but if she doesn't like it I would leave so to answer your question, yes I would leave the TMF for love.

Nope and thankfully I doubt I ever will have too. I met my current boyfriend of almost two years through FetLife and we are very much in love.

I don't feel like the TMF is like a make or break kind of thing and I do enjoy it like everyone else. However, I do think that one has to be realistic about who he/she is and what he/she wants. If you can't indulge in what your into with your partner...time to find another partner because it just won't work.

Nope, its completely possible to fall in love with someone who not only doesnt find this forum threatening, but who might actually embrace it as well. Life is too short to settle for anything less than what makes you happy. (Just speaking from my own experiences)

I think I did once...or, maybe, offered? Was willing to...offer? But I have always been honest. I wouldn't jump off and never come back. I'd say my goodbyes and all. And not only if I had to. I would want to if I had love. Sadly, I can't see a scenario of some one loving me so this is a moot point.

Well, I'm new here so it'd be pretty lame, wouldn't it? haha
In all honesty, tho, if it came to be that I'm with someone outside the forum I probably would. Mostly to spend time with her though, because, well, the internet takes time that could be used for love and stuff :p

I don't think it's about giving up this forum. I speak for myself only, but since I fell in love with my girlfriend, I just don't visit this place as often as I used to. Now, when I post here, you can be sure that I'm not with her tonight. I spend a LOT of time with her & I love every moment.

She doesn't care what I do here. It's all new to her, so she won't begrudge me over something she doesn't understand. But my time is limited. So I will voluntary give up time here to be with her.

Nope. Take me as I am, or not at all. Even though I'm not as prolific a poster here anymore, this was still my refuge when I was trying to figure out the whole "tickle fetish" thing. Now I use it as a reminder I'm not alone, and to see what kind of shenanigans you lot are getting into.

No. I'd say that if someone is pressuring me not to come to the site, it isn't love after all, but more possessiveness.

Nope , She knows and takes part in my fetish and knows about this place.

I tried that- I gave it up and married someone not into the fetish. I avoided coming here for a few years because I thought it would make it worse. Well, that idea didn't pan out so well. Things went downhill, I came back. We divorced and I met someone here instead and now we're happily married.

Giving up any part of you is not worth it for marriage. That's just my opinion though. If you try to suppress who you are, eventually it'll come out and bite you in the butt.

This is a very difficult question that I've asked myself many times.

This forum is an important part of my life.. Too many people were supportive to me when I first joined, after the passing of my friend who was into tickling., Don Fraser, and after my mom died, to just say I could leave after 12 years.

Without this forum, and Jeff finding me the link to WPVI's website, I might not still be enjoying Jim Gardner's newscasts every night.

I know one thing.. I would give the girl up immediately if she refused to let me play with her feet or tickle her ever.

As for the forum itself.. it probably would be too difficult to leave. That would almost be like her asking me to give up my fetishes themselves, or to give up Jim Gardner , if he was still on the air, and I had access to him.

My guess would be that no, I just couldn't give up the forum for love. I'd have to find someone who would understand.. or look for another woman who did understand.

If a love forces you to give up on something you like, is it a true love?
I'd give pretty much anything for love, but if a person forced me to stop doing some important aspect of my life, I'd doubt the person loves me.

Nope. If I was with someone that loved me, they would either also be into the fetish or bdsm in general, or they would accept this as a part of my life. I was once with someone that called me a "freak" and told me I needed psychological help as soon as I told them the things I was into. Never again.

Honestly I have always been the #1 person in my life and now in my 40's, I think I've had enough life experience to know that's how I always want to be. So no, I wouldn't give up anything for a relationship with a woman.

The question is not very clearly stated. Give up TMF for love....... of what sort? The best relationships I've ever had and, indeed, my marriage,.... were with women who possessed their own compelling fetish interest,.. bondage, usually,.... as an equivalent drive. They'd always been weirdly self-conscious about their dark urges just as I had been about my FFTK ambitions..... and we regarded these things as legitimate needs, and boy were we glad to have some one to share with.. who actually understood (at least by inference) and never questioned. In this instance, the question is moot.

To try and balance a relationship on the strength of one person merely being humored, accommodated, tolerated,... what-have-you,... by the other person is not the "love" one would hope for, eh? Yet perhaps it's sometimes the trade-off some folks are willing to make.

NO.

There's a difference between being IN LOVE and being IN CONTROL.

There's a lot of people in love, and damn happy, but sadly, there's an equal number, or more, who are in control - their partner believes being "in love" means
"controlling the other person."

I had a marriage like that, that was obviously miserable, and I've known countless other people in the same boat.

One partner lords over the other, looks down on them, and that feeling of being superior is what drives them day to day.

Today's modern feminist's are all about the women being "in control," though they may call it love, and scores of men are all about control, so this isn't
a female/male phenomenon. The person who monitors their partner's internet activity, cell phone calls, reads their mail, always wants to know what they're doing/where they've
been in a suspicious way - both people are miserable, the victim because they have this crazy jealous person always spying on them, so they're not free to be the full person they
could in a healthy relationship, and the jealous/dominant one, who is always on edge, because their partner may be "doing something" that they can't control.

Leaving the TMF would be the first thing a controlling person would make their mate do, and would always use it to put them down, as a pervert, sicko, what have you.
They'd always throw that back in their face, as if it's a crime, when they're losing a fight (which they always start) or want to otherwise control the other person's
behavior, which is usually every 10 minutes.

If you're in a relationship like this, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT right NOW!

They controlling person, by definition, will NEVER change, will NEVER "get better." They may calm down if they believe their partner will leave them, thus depriving them
of a being to control, but they know they can come back later and continue to beat that person down when their partner lets their guard down.

A real healthy relationship is based on trust, acceptance, etc. Let me give you an example - if I found a girl, and say she had a clown fetish, a fetish I don't have at all,
but would tie nicely into my own interests - I love tickling, laughing, and pantyhose, and she could fit all those. If she visited the clown fetish forums every day.....I could
care less! I would trust that she'd be faithful to me, because if I didn't trust her, then I'd let her go. I wouldn't be spying on her internet activity every day when she's asleep,
or monitoring her phone calls, because then I'd be miserable always suspecting her of " doing something" "behind my back," and that wouldn't be love, and she'd obviously be miserable,
knowing she can't enjoy her interests and knowing I'd always be suspicious of her - she'd be tolerating me until she eventually left anyway to find someone who's not a perpetual spy.

I've known people who were crazy controlling people, and that's their energy, that's what keeps them going. They're like a cop finding the criminal, except that the "criminal" is their
spouse. That's not love, and the other person is ALWAYS miserable.

If you have a partner that makes you leave here, then leave your partner, because trust me, it won't be "just the Tickling Media Forum" you'll be leaving.
It'll start being friends, then more friends, then family, then church, then activities and interests, anything they feel they have no control over......

I would, mainly using TMF to find someone to be honest.

There's a certain charm to this response,... provided I'm reading it correctly. You "would," (give up the TMF for love) after "using TMF to find someone.." That it? (Sounds like a terrific way to quit drinking)

When a forum like this becomes a part of you its too hard to let it go. I mean even with being married and probably kids i would try and come back when I could, real life and that would always be first, but being away from here...i would stil be around.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back