• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(11/26/14)* Barely Legal Gang Tickling ***FFF/F*** HARDCORE

AlternativeProd

Verified
Lisa is a hot 18 year old high school senior who‘s EXTREMELY TICKLISH, ESPECIALLY ON HER BIG DDD BREASTS AND SEXY SIZE 8 FEET! Tonight, she is strapped to bed completely NAKED for a brutal gang tickling!

Bianca gets first dibs and is BRUTAL to Lisa’s bare feet, her most ticklish spot, tickling them so hard the poor girl is screaming hysterically in seconds! Bianca knows it’s rare to have a naked 18 year old hottie tied to her bed and she and the girls are going to take full advantage of the situation. Storm joins in to help apply baby oil to Lisa’s gorgeous feet, then both girls start tickling her oiled soles with their sharp nails, making the big breasted hottie howl with laughter! She screams for the tickling to stop, but the girls switch to dual hairbrushes instead, subjecting Lisa’s soles to a brutal brushing while she shrieks hysterically. The tickling is so bad, she barely notices it when Daphney Rose hops on the bed next her, but she definitely notices it when she starts tickling her vulnerable upperbody! WITH THREE VICIOUS WOMEN GANG TICKLING HER, THIS NAKED HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR LOSES ALL COMPOSURE, SCREAMING WITH HYSTERIA AND STRUGGLING LIKE MAD! She begs for the tickling to stop, but the girls just laugh sadistically at her desperate pleas and tickle her even harder, causing her protests to dissolve into squeals of hysterical laughter!

Lisa’s naked body is drenched in sweat and she’s gasping for air, but the girls don’t relent – the only break Lisa gets is when the girls rotate positions so everyone has a chance at tormenting all of her ticklish parts! THE GIRLS TICKLE HER WITHOUT MERCY, CONCENTRATING ON HER WORST SPOTS – HER FEET, PITS, SIDES, TITS, AND HER EXCRUCIATINGLY TICKLISH INNER THIGHS/PUSSY! Lisa’s reactions are hot – her big tits shake and bounce salaciously as she screams with agonized laughter and struggles like a woman possessed! The brutal gang tickling only gets worse – the girls scrub her soles with dual hairbrushes while tickling her upperbody at the same time, pulling the most intense reactions from Lisa yet! SHE SCREAMS SHE CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE, BUT TAKE IT SHE MUST, UNTIL THE GIRLS FINALLY TIRE OF HER DESPERATE LAUGHTER! By the time it’s over, Lisa is completely wrecked. She lays on bed in a puddle of her own sweat, gasping with exhaustion.

Hardcore gang tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/BarelyLGPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• BarelyLG(8)A.JPG
    BarelyLG(8)A.JPG
    767.1 KB · Views: 1,538
  • BarelyLG(36)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(36)S.JPG
    275.1 KB · Views: 774
  • BarelyLG(44)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(44)S.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 733
  • BarelyLGPrv.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,532
  • BarelyLG(59)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(59)S.JPG
    297 KB · Views: 834
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• BarelyLG(38)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(38)S.JPG
    261.1 KB · Views: 475
  • BarelyLG(57)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(57)S.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 361
  • BarelyLG(34)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(34)S.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 303
  • BarelyLG(63)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(63)S.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 340
  • BarelyLG(25)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(25)S.JPG
    292.3 KB · Views: 411
Lisa's barely legal feet, size 8, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic. One more pics.

Attachments

• BarelyLG(9)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(9)S.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 159
  • BarelyLG(11)A.JPG
    BarelyLG(11)A.JPG
    689.3 KB · Views: 240
  • BarelyLG(12)A.JPG
    BarelyLG(12)A.JPG
    658.6 KB · Views: 234
  • BarelyLG(67)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(67)S.JPG
    257.7 KB · Views: 442
  • BarelyLG(19)S.JPG
    BarelyLG(19)S.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 392
Those tits are the most amazing thing I have ever seen I think! Pretty sure she is my new dream girl of the week!

Man, that girl is too freaking cute...
I think she's my favorite model of yours so far, amazing video!

Iam totally in love. this Girl is one of the cutest and sexiest Lees ever!!! thank you!

Very hot! She looks great naked and I love her ticklish thighs :D

Lisa's barely legal feet, size 8, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic. One more pics.

I am a woman's big foot fan. 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. Lisa has sexy size 8 Feet!!! .

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back