• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Humiliated by her Mother and Begging for Mercy

I agree that her being tickled by her family is very creepy, especially since they did in an especially mean-spirited manner.

As I recall the brother actually implied that he was getting revenge. I don't think she was being tortured at all. In fact it seemed like a normal occurance.

Wow! Can't believe I missed this story when you wrote it! Great story and the pics were a great addition!

I love this story. Everything about her predicament -- her helplessness, her begging and bargaining and demanding, the playful relentlessness of her loved ones and the varied reactions from onlookers, the incrementally building desperation that comes from being surprised at getting plunged into ticklish powerlessness at the mercy of another in a social setting -- it all rings so so true.

It took a long time to write this story. Thanks for the contribution. Everyone has their own quirks. I have known many men that get a great kick out of seeing their wife or girlfriend tickled. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. One of the best sessions I ever had was a husband turning his wife over to me and him watching. We all got an amazing amount of satisfaction out of it.

Appreciate it again brother. Good stuff!

Bill

Just razin ya man! :p (But I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when that happened! :p )

Uh-huh, yeah. because you'd have no inclination to participate in any way, right?

Razz away, my man; I'm 100% pro-razzing.

Uh-huh, yeah. because you'd have no inclination to participate in any way, right?

Razz away, my man; I'm 100% pro-razzing.

Wellll, if they asked me nicely, I guess I would! :p Or at the very least, offer my years of expertise to help them get the best results from their efforts... :rolleyes:

I liked this story too, because I tend to like the domination/control aspect of this fetish.

I think that you can both like this story and acknowledge that the mother probably didn't have the best intentions when initiating the tickling of her daughter. The fact that it was done in public, in front of the boyfriend and all, and that it was so intense, seems to indicate that the mother was probably trying to humiliate her daughter or establish some sort of alpha female status. The mother probably doesn't even realize she's doing it but she likely feels envious of her daughter being the one who is young and in her prime and bringing home the new boyfriend, etc. The fact that the mother is still pretty young herself and seems to require attention doesn't really help the situation any. The daughter seems to be self-confident enough not to let it get to her, which is a good thing.

Thanks for sharing the story and for the pics. Good detail too :)!

As far as the abuse side of it goes...whilst it does SOUND like they went a bit too far but for tickle enthusiasts like ourselves we do tend to stretch out the story of even the briefest of tickles so it could be a little dramatised, through no fault of the writer. Secondly, being aroused even though it was family doing the tickling... I am sure it wasnt the family part that was arousing him, just seeing someone else doing the tickling. But in a way I think that is what makes it easier to watch. I mean if it had been a male friend tickling her that badly my enjoyment of watching would be tainted by a bit of jealousy as there is a good chance that a flirting tone is there by that guy. When it is family you know this isnt the case.

They also mentioned that she didnt want to seem weak in front of everyone. Screaming and laughing out of control like that in front of a group of people who are all watching you and not being able to stop or leave would be REALLY embarrassing to most people! THAT is probably why she was so fuming and would explain why she perked up at the idea of revenge, which suggests a playful tone once more. And is likely we she wasnt happy that her bf didnt help...to save her the embarrassment, not because it was so torturous. As her bf (who loves tickling her a lot might I add) I am sure he would know her limits and when it got serious enough to need intervention. And if she truly hated being tickled, when being constantly poked in the sides the next morning, i would think she would have told them to fuck off haha, or would have at least just gotten up and moved somewhere else haha??

So based on that I dont think it was as bad or as abusive as it sounds. And if she has been that bad doing it to her brother, damn right he should be able to get revenge lol. There are some people, even those on here who love to be tickled I am sure, who just have very powerful reactions to being tickled. Just like some people almost literally jump through the roof when their sides are poked like here, as opposed to others who just flinch or yelp a little. I am sure this was an intense tickling for Amelia, and at the very least it does sound like her mum didnt give her enough breathing breaks, tickling to the point of it being torturous or abusive is a very fine line and is one that is drawn by each individual. I mean I am pretty certain that us as a group find that abusive line to be further than most. The average person seems to think that being tickled for 2 seconds is torture, and we know this isnt the case haha. So please reserve your judgements guys. After all, havent we all been lead here because of those who are quick to judge US??

This is one of the best stories I've read. I've had many fantasies exactly like this. Thank you so much for sharing.

Very nice story. Is there still any tickling going on with this lady. Would love to hear more stories if so

although that was hot, it sounds like her mother is a sadistic bitch. If I had been in her place, after I got my shoes back on I would tell them to go fuck themselves and leave.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back