• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Galya faceup tickle therapy by Oksya

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Galya is positioned face-up this time fully exposed. Oksya already knows her weak spots and spends much time tickling her soft feet, playing with her inner thighs and delicate upperbody, running her fingers on her belly, wiggling her fingers in Galya's armpits.

Galya is trying to be strong and to handle this torture, but tickle torture is so unrelenting and inevitable that she has no choice but to laugh her head off eventually.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/12541007">Galya faceup tickle therapy by Oksya</a>
tt0086galya_faceup.gif

Clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle therapy

P.S. If you like the clips please leave some comments. We need feedback. And the girls are like flowers - they also need to hear compliments. And they are happy if someone likes videos with them. Thank you.

Some pictures of Galya:
0_ed1c0_25bd1848_L
0_ed1c4_57e9a425_L
0_ed1c2_7f6979c4_L
0_ed1c3_9b8c39d_L
0_ed1c1_b38af188_L
0_ed1bf_bdc2479e_L

Some pictures of Oksya the tickle therapist:
0_e5975_86b86d13_L
0_e5976_dcca0432_L
0_e5977_ea2cc02f_L

Last edited:
Well I'm certainly happy to give some feedback! I really love your work. The girls are beautiful and the tickling is fantastic. It never seems to be TOO torturous; just enough to make the girls laugh and squirm, which is fantastic. I also like the interview clips as well. It's very interesting to hear how they feel about tickle therapy.

Keep up the great work! :)

I think now everybody waits for a tickling and interview clip with Oksya herself!

The tickling is not terrible, just very funny!! and i love Oksya... great tickler!

Wow!!!
Galya has a Hell of a Bod!!!
Galya has Long, Slender Feet!!!
Her Big Toes are a Thing of Beauty!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back