• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First tickling experiences - airplane and hotel (f/m)

meonly

This is my first post, describing my first tickling experience.

My wife and I took a trip and it was the first time we engaged in any tickling.

On our flight we were sitting next to each other in a row of three with us near the aisle. We had both removed our shoes to be more comfortable and had blankets to keep us warm. My legs were up in the chair (don't know why). We were kinda snuggling with each other holding each other's hands,passing the time. My wife decides that she wants to play a game. I look at her asking what she means.

"I am gonna write a message and you have to try what i'm writing," she whispered.

"Ok, I guess," I replied, not knowing where this was going.

She takes my hand and uses her nails to scribe "I" then a "heart" and "u".

"Easy," I whisper to her, "i love you too."

"I thought i'd start easy"

This kept on going for a bit, with me getting most of the words right. The occasional letter would tickle just a hint, and I would withdraw my hand. This would make her hold my hand tighter, trapping it more.

One of these times, as i tried to move my hand, her hand slipped down onto my socked foot. Her nails scratching my foot caused me to jump in surprise.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing," I replied, "just surprised me."

"I have an idea," she says. "Let me try to write more messages, this time on your foot."

"What?!"

"Don't worry, just try to figure my message."

She then proceeds to hold my ankle with one hand and starts to scribe some letters with her nails. All I can feel is the grazing of her nails. i am trying to not laugh and keep my composure on a plane full of people. My futile attempts to move my legs off the chair are met with a tighter grip.

"Don't move," she whispers in my ear. "And keep your hands away!"

Finally she stops and asks me what she wrote.

"Ummm, I love you?" I reply.

"Nope," she laughs back, "lets try again."

She tries twice more again, me trying hard not to laugh and stay composed. I even try to close my eyes, hoping that will help to not feel the ticklish sensations pulsing from my foot up.

"What's wrong?" She whispers.

"ummm, it's hard to tell what you are writing"

"Let me try to help."

All of a sudden, I feel her fingers slide under the top of my sock, and feel it slide off my heel, halfway down my sole.

"what are you doing?!" I whisper hard, grabbing her hand.

"shh, don't make a scene, just relax"

Relax, I thought! How when I knew what was about to happen, not to mention my wife removing my clothing on an airplane, even if it was a sock. This was especially frightening to me, as i hate being barefoot in public.

She slips my sock firther down my sole, and proceeds to use her nails to graze my foot. i put my head closer to her holding my breath to surpress my giggle. My wife's face brightens and a huge smile spreads across her face.

She proceeds to scribble her nails across my ankle and sole. All I can do is try not to laugh. My wife whispers into my ear telling me how fuuny it is that "just a little touch" is making me squirm. She abandons writing any message and assaults my helpless foot. This continues for another thirty seconds until mercifully the paasenger next to my wife, unaware of what is happening beside her, asks to go to the bathroom, forcing us to move. I quickly pull my sock back on, greatful for the interruption. Let's just say my foot stayed down the rest of the flight!

Once we landed, we took a cab to our hotel. During this time, my wife kept reminding me of the "fun" she had on the flight.

We enter our hotel room, remove our shoes and start to take in our room. I take the info book that you get in the room and take it to the bed. I proceed to lie on my stomach and start reading the book. My legs are bent up as I pore over the details. My wife was checking out the bathroom and sees an opportunity. She starts inching towards the bed, unbeknownst to me.

Suddenly, I feel someone jumping on the bed, holding my right foot and my sock being ripped off. Then nails proceed to scribnle their way across my sole, causing me to yelp in surprise.

"what are you doing?" I mutter, amid fits of laughter.

"Finishing what i started," was the gleeful response.

I try to twist away and free my leg. My success was short lived as I feel her leg wrap arounf my left leg, and my sock being ripped off and tossed aside. Fingers scible their way across my foot, leaving me in hysterics.

"This is hilarious!" My wife laughs, continuing her assault of my trapped foot. "I should not let you wear socks on the flight back!"

Despite all the torture on my feet, I feel something becoming harder by the minute. This does not go unnoticed. Our eyes meet, and....(the rest is not appropriate for this forum)

Let me know what you think of the story.

Meonly

I think that you should encourage your wife to continue playing in this manner. :D Lucky you!

This is my first post, describing my first tickling experience.

My wife and I took a trip and it was the first time we engaged in any tickling.

On our flight we were sitting next to each other in a row of three with us near the aisle. We had both removed our shoes to be more comfortable and had blankets to keep us warm. My legs were up in the chair (don't know why). We were kinda snuggling with each other holding each other's hands,passing the time. My wife decides that she wants to play a game. I look at her asking what she means.

"I am gonna write a message and you have to try what i'm writing," she whispered.

"Ok, I guess," I replied, not knowing where this was going.

She takes my hand and uses her nails to scribe "I" then a "heart" and "u".

"Easy," I whisper to her, "i love you too."

"I thought i'd start easy"

This kept on going for a bit, with me getting most of the words right. The occasional letter would tickle just a hint, and I would withdraw my hand. This would make her hold my hand tighter, trapping it more.

One of these times, as i tried to move my hand, her hand slipped down onto my socked foot. Her nails scratching my foot caused me to jump in surprise.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing," I replied, "just surprised me."

"I have an idea," she says. "Let me try to write more messages, this time on your foot."

"What?!"

"Don't worry, just try to figure my message."

She then proceeds to hold my ankle with one hand and starts to scribe some letters with her nails. All I can feel is the grazing of her nails. i am trying to not laugh and keep my composure on a plane full of people. My futile attempts to move my legs off the chair are met with a tighter grip.

"Don't move," she whispers in my ear. "And keep your hands away!"

Finally she stops and asks me what she wrote.

"Ummm, I love you?" I reply.

"Nope," she laughs back, "lets try again."

She tries twice more again, me trying hard not to laugh and stay composed. I even try to close my eyes, hoping that will help to not feel the ticklish sensations pulsing from my foot up.

"What's wrong?" She whispers.

"ummm, it's hard to tell what you are writing"

"Let me try to help."

All of a sudden, I feel her fingers slide under the top of my sock, and feel it slide off my heel, halfway down my sole.

"what are you doing?!" I whisper hard, grabbing her hand.

"shh, don't make a scene, just relax"

Relax, I thought! How when I knew what was about to happen, not to mention my wife removing my clothing on an airplane, even if it was a sock. This was especially frightening to me, as i hate being barefoot in public.

She slips my sock firther down my sole, and proceeds to use her nails to graze my foot. i put my head closer to her holding my breath to surpress my giggle. My wife's face brightens and a huge smile spreads across her face.

She proceeds to scribble her nails across my ankle and sole. All I can do is try not to laugh. My wife whispers into my ear telling me how fuuny it is that "just a little touch" is making me squirm. She abandons writing any message and assaults my helpless foot. This continues for another thirty seconds until mercifully the paasenger next to my wife, unaware of what is happening beside her, asks to go to the bathroom, forcing us to move. I quickly pull my sock back on, greatful for the interruption. Let's just say my foot stayed down the rest of the flight!

Once we landed, we took a cab to our hotel. During this time, my wife kept reminding me of the "fun" she had on the flight.

We enter our hotel room, remove our shoes and start to take in our room. I take the info book that you get in the room and take it to the bed. I proceed to lie on my stomach and start reading the book. My legs are bent up as I pore over the details. My wife was checking out the bathroom and sees an opportunity. She starts inching towards the bed, unbeknownst to me.

Suddenly, I feel someone jumping on the bed, holding my right foot and my sock being ripped off. Then nails proceed to scribnle their way across my sole, causing me to yelp in surprise.

"what are you doing?" I mutter, amid fits of laughter.

"Finishing what i started," was the gleeful response.

I try to twist away and free my leg. My success was short lived as I feel her leg wrap arounf my left leg, and my sock being ripped off and tossed aside. Fingers scible their way across my foot, leaving me in hysterics.

"This is hilarious!" My wife laughs, continuing her assault of my trapped foot. "I should not let you wear socks on the flight back!"

Despite all the torture on my feet, I feel something becoming harder by the minute. This does not go unnoticed. Our eyes meet, and....(the rest is not appropriate for this forum)

Let me know what you think of the story.

Meonly

I think your first post is incredible, and looking forward to many more.

Not sure what happened to him, but I to would also love to read more of his stories.

This reminds me of one of my first experiences. I am insanely ticklish all over, especially when being intimate. I've had a thing for being tickled since I was very young, especially having my feet tickled. A girlfriend I had a wild passionate 3 month fling with was cuddling with me and "innocently" caressing my back and sides. I keep spontaneously laughing which makes her giggle every time until she finally asks, "What?"

We'd been falling hard for each other, and I feel like life isn't getting any longer. "That really tickles," I giggled as she kept up the soft touching. She grinned a little more and her eyes got just a little evil looking. She kept it up and started tickling faster, just looking like a cat chasing its prey, but even happier. I was laughing loud and fast. She only kept it up for a few seconds of scratching on my belly. I was tired of ignoring my dreams and decided to run with it.

Some people have a look of fear or desperate exhaustion after being tickled. I don't. I'm lying there still smiling as her smile turned from evil to affectionate. "You must be really ticklish," she giggled.

"I am," I said. "Aren't you ticklish?" By this time we were cuddling again and my hands were already by her neck and waist. And you know what always happens when someone asks if you're ticklish... Now I find out she's even more ticklish than I am. She just about blew my eardrums out with her scream. She pulls away, though, and I let her slip away. She looks genuinely scared, but not for her life, just like she was shocked by it and still in a good mood, but that things would have gone south if I'd kept it up.

"I can't handle being tickled," she said. "It's, like, torture!" Her breathing was fast, but started to slow down to normal.

Suddenly, I couldn't hold back any longer, and I just said it like it was nothing.

"I love being tickled!" I just laughed as I said it. I was glad we were in private because getting tickled in public like you were on the plane would have been humiliating. (Then again, maybe I would have liked it.) The other reason I'm so glad it happened at my home is because I don't usually feel comfortable with bare feet in public, either, but at home I'm always barefoot. And every girl I've had over just strips off her shoes and socks first thing in the door like I do. So my first tickle confession to a girlfriend got to happen with both of us barefoot.

She was sitting across the couch from me after jumping away from my tickle counterstrike and looking me straight in the eye as her hands slowly crept towards my feet while I sat there cross legged. I could see it out of the corner of my eye and braced myself as she asked, "Are your feet ticklish?" Even bracing myself for it, maybe especially because I did, I howled with laughter as her nails raked along the bottoms of my feet, first in the middle of the arch just for two seconds. She saw my ecstatic reaction and tickled my feet some more, this time scribbling her nails from the sides of my ankles to my arches, to the balls of both feet and under my toes. I was giggling like a little girl, but when she scratched in between my toes I really lost it.

She moved back to my belly and ribs after that. It was probably maybe 30 seconds tops when she gave me a break. Then she looked down and saw what I'll call a lingering physical response to the tickles. "Wow," she said. "You REALLY love being tickled!"

As the intimacy got more intense, she decided to keep tickling my feet at random, more and more often until things got to the final destination. She kept tickling my feet and stomach for a bit longer as things cooled down, but that made things take a long time to cool down.. I never imagined any girl making me so happy as she did in my room that night. Later on I found out that even though she can't deal with her hyper ticklishness, she was a little less ticklish on her feet and she learned to enjoy it as I eased her into it. There's nothing like having a partner who makes you so comfortable that you can enjoy all the pleasures of ticklish feet together. It was especially funny to her because I'm a tall guy and she's suoer petite and she could reduce me to submissive blubbering hysterics with just a little wiggling of her fingers. We had lots of fun for a while before she had to move away.

I still miss that girl. She's moved on.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back