• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yummy Couch (slight tickling)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Eh, although I posted this one at dA near Halloween, technically this wasn't even themed for the holiday...but it's creepy and funny in ways. A minor sketch only request of sorts from a few months back, I originally wasn't going to put this up anywhere due to content/quality...and it's just linears with added dialog/'sound' text.

Here's your early warning: this little mini-comic contains both tickling and non-fatal animated furniture, uh, 'vore', both for comedy purposes. Told you it was a request. Those of you who want to skip to the tickling just go to page 3. That's why this is in non-tickle art, btw.

Do I really have to describe what's going on?

Page 1:
My OC Keiko just enjoying a book on the sofa as she lounges in her night-wear. A strange set of soft chants...and abrupt rumbling noise...break her out of her comfy stupor for a moment before she goes on reading.

However, the feeling of something long and slightly wet suddenly brushing against her short shorts-clad rump DOES get her attention.

She flips over, thinking someone's playing a prank on her and is under the cushions...and the wet thing grasps her arm tightly. Keiko struggles...and is very surprised when the apparently groaning couch's formerly comfy soft slabs 'open' and...

Page 2:
Keiko is shocked for a moment as another apparent 'tongue' wraps around her neck...and the larger cushion slams down atop her head and shoulders like an upper jaw.

Her yelling muffled and arms a bit stuck, she smartly leans backward, digging her knees into the sofa and struggles to pull herself out. Unfortunately, another damn tongue slips between her taut thighs, loops around her barely clad ass, and yanks forward. Keiko squeals as the licking thing causes her to lose her balance and she ends up legs up in the air.

Wherever she is now, Keiko keeps kicking her legs and wiggling her feet as the pleasantly rumbling couch slurps her thrashing form between its 'lips', one warm tongue swirling around a limb.

She abruptly hears someone's voice...and more strange chants...as the couch oddly begins to grow still and...normal?

Page 3:
I really don't think I have to transcribe the dialog here.

My OC Adara, who's been known to be a bit of a 'witch-type' in the past, apparently was responsible for Keiko's predicament: she's the one testing a spell to animate the couch to see what happens (or, perhaps it was a Halloween prank ;) ).

She also just de-animated the couch, leaving Keiko stuck 'inside'...well, MOSTLY inside. Upon hearing it was Adara's fault she's got sucked down into the thing, Kei's understandably pissed off wherever she is (though she WAS 'teasing' the thing technically).

Of course, it's probably not a good idea to bad-mouth someone that you want to help you out when all that's visible and completely bare (barring a chain anklet) happen to be your two flapping feet.

Seeing how vulnerable she is, Adara just can't help putting her nails and fingers to work scratching and feathering those helpless soles and quivering toes.

Squealing, Keiko becomes very apologetic for her words...between crazy laughter spouting from her lips deep inside the no-longer-living couch.

Too bad Adara's a bit too involved. She wants to take her time and savor the moment...particularly once she decides to apply some very long and drawn out laps upon those wriggling feet.

And that's the end. Obviously this page is for the tickling fans...but Keiko REALLY was asking for it. :p

Attachments

• YumCouch1.jpg
    YumCouch1.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 169
  • YumCouch2.jpg
    YumCouch2.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 153
  • YumCouch3.jpg
    YumCouch3.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 167
Wonderful comic! I love the way her soles wriggle. :feets:
Great work, Khali. :woman:

Milagros:
Heh, she's wiggling all over by the end of this. ^^

I love the dialogue in this one. It's really cute, just like Keiko is. And please have a very Happy Holiday, OK my friend? :twohugs:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back