• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new

yoshimamas

Hello, I'm new to the community, I'm exploring, as my boyfriend is a tickler. I am new to this, and would love advice, guidance, anything from an experienced 'lee.
I've watched videos, and have to admit, I'm pretty into it myself from what I have seen. I am very ticklish, can accidentally tickle my own feet putting on lotion, and getting my regular pedicures is an adventure!
I want to make sure I do things 'right'....I'm not sure that is the right word.
Bondage would be involved. We both agree feet should be bound, and I trust him implicitly with binding me.

So any advice for a new 'lee?

Welcome to the TMF, yoshimamas, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

My advice to you is this: Communicate. Let your boyfriend know what kinds of tickling you enjoy and what kinds you don't. Especially tell him immediately if the bondage has become painful--nothing stops the tickling sensations faster than pain. Let him try a variety of techniques, tools, and tickle spots, and tell him what you are really enjoying.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back