• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“ MOM, NO NOT THAT. NOT THAT NOT THAT." (F/M)

OnlyForNow2015

this is part 3. parts 2 and 1 are, respectively, below this phrase.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...my-son-was-this-ticklish-still-quot-%28F-M%29
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ds-quot-(FF(F)-M)-(18-)-(controversial)/page2

---

“OH MY GOD MOM NO NOT THAT. NOT THAT NOT THAT NOT THAT.”

Julie got a manicure and a pedicure twice a week. She’d had so much fun applying her hands to Jay all night that she couldn’t resist an old favorite from the olden days.
Jay felt it. He didn’t need his blindfold removed again to see what that sensation was now grazing the sides of his ribs.

“Oh Jaaaaaay,” she said in her singsong way. She wiggled the tips of her blue toenails ever so lightly, grazing the skin on the side of Jay’s ribs as she had now positioned herself with her legs on both sides of him. The feeling of her feet on his skin gave him such a new sensation, and Jay felt everything turning red. “NO no no no Mom, Mom PLEASE. PLEASE, not that not that not that.” She giggled loudly at this begging and prodded her toes into his ribs lightly. Her hands rested softly on his tummy but she did not move them. He was certain that this was the cruelest feeling he’d felt all night.

And then she said it. Words he’d forgotten, probably willingly blocked out after puberty because there was no way he could ever manage to not repress these words.

“Here,” she let the smoothness of her soles glide over the top of his chest and he let out a yelp as he thought she was about to get a nipple. She didn’t, but she said each word with each graze, right before each graze on Jay’s helpless torso with her feet. “Here,” *graze*, “comes”, *graze*, “Mommy’s”, she paused, almost feeling silly saying it because of his age, but she giggled and let herself finish, “FEET!” Again and again they grazed, just barely missing his nipples every time and making his buckling something absolutely terrifying. There was no hiding anything in this position. She was literally between his legs and she had no idea of what agony she was facilitating.

Jay loved feet. But he’d never told a girlfriend this before. Very genuinely his dream was to orgasm from between a lady’s soles that has cupped them around his dick and given him the ride of his life. But this, Mom’s feet on his bare torso, it… oh no. It feels softer than he ever thought feet could feel. The tickling sensation was astronomically difficult to repress now, as Mom gave him a *poke* to the armpit with her right foot and a *tickatickaticka* into his ribcage with the left. He howled, buckled, and finally hit the threshold that he had loved Theresa to bring him to: the one where he can’t shut up.

Unfortunately, this trait happened to run in the family. Julie, energized by how much he was reacting now, wasn’t about to let him quit.

“AHAHAHA MOM- MOM STOP. MOM PLEASE. AHAHAHAHAHA MOM STOP STOP STO-AHAHAHA.”
“Is Jay still a little ticklebug? I think he is! A-tickatickaticka.”
“MOM NO NO NO.”
“Yes yes yes yes ehehehe,” her hands rested dead center on his abdomen in the middle, almost as if she was holding him still to get a better tickle grip on him. She was. It was like riding a horse, if you’re the horse and Mom’s digging her spurs into only where you’re most ticklish.
“NO MOM NO MOM STOP TICKLING ST-”
“If you don’t quiet down,” she said stopping the assault with her feet, “I’ll be forced to go looking for new tickle spots, because sweetie this is just the cutest thing.” Julie smiled “Speaking of, I wonder if your worst spot is still your worst.” Jay felt his heart stop.
“WHAT. YOU DON’T KNOW MY WORST SPOT,” he blurted so quickly. She laughed.
“Oho, now I know there’s a worst spot.” The feet grazing resumed and the agonizing laughs again with it. “And based on that reaction,” she said, “I think it’s one I don’t know. Which means your original worst spot is still up for grabs.” He wasn’t sure where she was referring to. He was very ticklish all his life and was unaware of what his worst spot was in Mom’s eyes.

But apparently she wanted to find this new one now.

So she started stroking his tummy with her fingernails.

And just like that, with Mom’s feet tickling both sides of him, her hands lovingly caressing and punishing his bare belly, Jay felt the stirring begin again.
“NOT THE NAILS MOM NOT THE NAILS,” because this was really what was doing it. The fingernails sensation on a man’s stomach was a biological aphrodiasiac response for men above a certain sensitivity. Jay was of that sensitivity, obviously. But Julie kept being so enthused at how many ticklish secrets Jay was willing to spill out. It’s almost as if, she thought to herself, he likes being tickled.

Now was the perfect time then, Julie thought, to try out his worst spot.

Julie’s fingernails started to creep around now, but something was very certain. She was going south, and Jay didn’t like this because the stirring sensation that he had been fighting this whole time was, well, a battle he was uncertain he’d lose. Now with eyes and focus on this region, the slightest movement ought to arouse some suspicion. He needed to do something. Right. Now.

“MOM, okay okay okay I’ll tell you.” She stopped the grazing, the prodding, the fingernail dragging, and she beamed up at him with an almost quixotic look on her face.
“Tell me what honey?” she teased
“My…” he paused, feeling red and knowing this had one shot but to work, “it’s my neck.”

Zero sensations across his entire body now, blinded, this was a crucial moment. He hoped so badly more than anything that he would feel Mom’s fingers on his neck and collar, and as much as it would be as weird as this entire thing was, it would be way less weird tha-AGHHH.

He’d somehow forgotten about her feet, which were now closer to his face than he had ever known feet to be. So close that the warmth from the soles was radiating, but not close enough to touch. At least, not at first. With all the elegance of a ballerina, Mom pointed her toes forward and down, finding the niche-cove above where the collarbone meets the neck. You know, that ungodly ticklish area. Mom’s toes are in there.

And her hands resume stroking, only lower.
Lower.
Lower.
“MOM WHA-”
“You’re lying,” she said through a smirk he couldn’t know was there, “I think now that your old worst spot really is your worst spot. Aaaaaand,” and with that, the nails reached their point of target practice.

Jay’s inner thighs.

Now, ladies, if you’re reading this I want to just stop and have you all take a moment to appreciate what a horrible thing I’ve done to my ex. Oh, right, yes this is still Theresa narrating. Hi. Do you know what it’s like when a boy is touched between the thighs by a woman who isn’t his mother? He rises. No matter what the circumstance, if all of his equipment is functioning and his testosterone is what it should be, this is a no-brainer of a thing to do to your guy when he’s being a real bitch. Bring him from 0 to 100 no problem. Again, if you’re not his mom.

But what if you are his mom? And what if he’s fighting an erection already, prior to the sensation on his inner-thighs? And just to top it off, what if not one but two fetishes were being applied to him in a way to where the person he’s with (aka you, aka HIS MOM), doesn’t know that they’re turning him on?

“Tickatickaticka,” she grabbed at the fleshy parts of his inner-thighs and made him scream. Scream. Absolutely scream, so loud to where it was the noise that finally got me and Katrina to come around the side of the house. But by that point, well, obviously it was too late.

“Tickatickaticka…” she stopped, smiled, and changed her words. “Coochie coochie coo. Rise and shine for school, mister.” She had always said that to him when she tickled at his thighs in the past.

Only this time, something did rise.

Jay, surprisingly, hadn’t even felt that it was happened until it was completely happened, because all the screaming and tickling between the assault from Mom’s feet on his neck and the fingernails on his inner-thighs below. Then he felt the open air on it as it came up, the sliding of his little boxers peephole cloth as it unsheathed him. It took… really no time at all. If this had been a normal affair, he would have commented to the girl about how he’d never gotten so hard so quickly before.

But this wasn’t a normal affair. It wasn’t even an affair. It was Mom.

She stopped tickling immediately and stammered, not even getting a proper spellable syllable out.
Her feet rested by his face though, and wouldn’t you know it, that was really all Jay needed to sustain it. FUCK FUCK FUCK he thought, he had done it. It had finally crossed the point of no return, the erection that he’d been so scared for her to see, and the silence this now brought was the most awful silence he had ever known. If Hell had been tickling before, it certainly was now.

And then Julie giggled.

Not a seductive giggle, mind you. Not an enthused one, or a happy one, not a, “I’m gonna get me some of that,” one. It was a giggle because she was embarrassed of what she’d done, not even thinking the implications of what this all was. The bondage, the clothing implication, where she was touching.

Jay felt a hand grasp his penis softly.
He felt a second hand on it.
And then he felt his Mom put his squarely back away into his boxer shorts.

And then, wouldn’t you know it,

Julie resumed tickling.

Not the thighs, but the tummy like she had started and her neck where her feet had been, though her left foot now ventured into the corresponding armpit again. Just acknowledge it and then pretend it didn’t happen, she thought. She wanted to make sure Jay knew that it was an accident.

“Sweetheart I’m so sorry,” she said between his stunned but effective cries from the tickling resuming.
“Mom should have realized you’re a grown man. You…” she paused to find the right words, not meaning to pause her feets’ tickling. She overcompensated by poking her toes into wherever they were in that moment to get back in sync.
“I should have figured that being touched there now might not feel like it used to.” She said.

“It’s a good thing you’re ticklish so many other places! Likeeee”

Wait, for real? Jay couldn’t believe what he was hearing and what had just happened. His erection was fully sustained beneath his boxer shorts but unobservable under the satin blanket Mom had put on his lap. Unfortunately, the boner wasn’t going away. Why would it?

Mom had completely missed the point. She thought it was thigh touching that turned him on. No, Mom. Not even close. The way you were touching them, maybe, but it’s all of this that did it! JUST STOP FUCKING TICKLING ME MOM OR I’LL EXPLODE He wanted to blurt that. He realized that his penis had not only been seen by her now, but touched. And the way that had felt… no he wasn’t about to further confuse the night by thinking about it.

Julie was in mid-sentence. That sentence was three words long and it started with the word ‘like’.

“Likeeeee youuuuur,” Julie, now wanting more than anything in the world to get away from the region she was just tickling, came up with an idea that couldn’t possibly be eroticized. Not here. So she leaned back and said the word

“FEET.”

I bet you would have screamed at that moment, Jay. I bet you would have, if I hadn’t been at the door right at that very second.
I bet you wouldn’t have been able to handle Mom getting both of your feet with both of her hands, her own feet godknowswhere, your wiggleworm losing its mind and still hard beneath the sheets, but now in secret and now all the more worse. It wasn’t going away, and friction led to things that were messier and less easy to cover than what’s attached to you.

“But Jay,” I say, now that I’m sitting on the left side of you and Katrina’s sitting on the right. Mom at the foot of the bed and wiggling both of her fingers like the triumphant, incumbent tickle queen of your world, “didn’t you tell her your worst spot?” We’ve been sitting on the bed beside you now for over five minutes. She hasn’t a clue that you like being tickled still, and truth be told, you look like you enjoyed yourself way too much.

That’s why we’re in here now.

You stammered. You were so not keeping this a secret from her any longer. Since the three of us got in here, you’ve looked so frightened. That’s how I knew what you were frightened of: me telling her. Me telling her anything, but me telling her the spot.

I was about to say it when your mom, your lovely lovely mom, made the suggestion of a lifetime.

“Not yet Therese sweetie,” she said. “I wanna find ‘em all. Then you can tell me,” she paused, clearly hesitant of her wording, but she let the words fall out of her mouth and then into the air. Jay sweetie, your face was so scared when she said it.

“And all four of us can take turns tickling him there.” She tore off Jay’s blindfold so that he wouldn’t question or correct what she’d said. He looked to the left of his mother and his face took on a look so moritifed and dejected, his ex-girlfriends giggled at him.

“I texted Aunt Shirley.”

fantastic third part and poor jay seem's to be in for a much tougher continuation of his tickling

I've actually had a fantasy about this for a couple of decades although with more of a punishment theme. I even looked into having the idea done as a custom video on VHS with Jan B in the role of the mom, if anyone remembers Jan. I think this is the closest thing to that fantasy that I have ever read.

Funny, though. With Jay all spread out, and his mom barefoot and tickling him with all four of her limbs, she seems awfully spread out, too. Like...... it might not take too much effort for three other women to surprise her and overpoweringly have her tied spread out on the same bed as he ticklish son, both of them splayed out in a prone, mirror image of sensitive vulnerability. And with her freshly pedicured feet, too, so close to his sensitive armpits.

After all, this is a tale of teasing and punishment, and she's the one who decided to take things too far in the first place.

Last edited:
Ohhh man soo evil. Part 4 sounds even eviler

Just want to fully express how much I like this story. Didn't think I'd like it at first, but I stuck with it and was well rewarded. :) Your stories are highly appreciated!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back