• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur Husband/Wife Challenge Accepted Part1

Been awhile since we've seen you two. DT, your soles are tremendous, in terms of look and ticklishness. I'm surprised you still have your sanity after the oil and brush were brought out, lol. Can't wait for more tootsie tickle vids in the future. :)

I challenge you to be on your back tied and tickled with your arms over your head in just a bikini, having your husband tickle your underarms and sides for like 5 minutes and then your feet for about 5 mins. so a 10 min. video.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support! You all make the idea of making more videos even more exciting :)

Wonderful laugh and gorgeous feet!!! Loved the clip can't wait to see more from you two :) I think someone needs a set of stocks with toeties!

Wonderful laugh and gorgeous feet!!! Loved the clip can't wait to see more from you two :) I think someone needs a set of stocks with toeties!
Thanks :) and Yes stocks and toe ties would be very beneficial considering how much my feet and toes try to fight back and protect themselves! Any idea where to buy such a device? Lol

Thank you very much for that super video!
Your feet are looking really soft and sexy and your laugh is wonderful, indeed!!!!!
Tickling your feet while laying on your stomach would be intersting because seeing your sexy toes wickling, when tickled.
Nylontickling would be also very nice (more or less ticklish in nylons?)
UB tickling woulb be also very great, if you are really as ticklish as on your feet or even more ticklish!!!!!

Nylons would be incredible! Cannot wait to see it!

Thank you very much for that super video!
Your feet are looking really soft and sexy and your laugh is wonderful, indeed!!!!!
Tickling your feet while laying on your stomach would be intersting because seeing your sexy toes wickling, when tickled.
Nylontickling would be also very nice (more or less ticklish in nylons?)
UB tickling woulb be also very great, if you are really as ticklish as on your feet or even more ticklish!!!!!

Thank you for the compliments and also the ideas!

When you say nylons next... how soon is next?! ; )

The lady has beautiful, sexy feet and a very nice laugh. Her husband shows terrific technique. Damn fine!

Well it's already almost a month when you wrote "nylons next". When do you upload this clip and share this with us?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back