• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Oksya tickled back by Darya and Galya

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Revenge is sweet. Oksya is trapped by her patients she enjoyed tickling so much. Darya and Galya both suffered from her fingers and are going to get her back. Well, they are patients and not professional ticklers, but they outnumber poor Oksya and are going to do all they can to make her feel what it is to take tickle therapy.
Will Oksya like to get what she usually gives?

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/12582991">Oksya tickled back by Darya and Galya</a>
tt0087revenge_oksya.gif

Clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle therapy

You can check the clips where Oksya tickled Darya and Galya silly, also with pictures of the girls:
Tickle Therapy - Darya standup tickle therapy by Oksya
Tickle Therapy - Darya facedown tickle therapy by Oksya
Tickle Therapy - Darya faceup tickle therapy by Oksya

Tickle Therapy - Galya facedown tickle therapy by Oksya
Tickle Therapy - Galya faceup tickle therapy by Oksya

P.S. If you like the clips please leave some comments. We need feedback. And the girls are like flowers - they also need to hear compliments. And they are happy if someone likes videos with them. Thank you.

Some pictures of Oksya the tickle therapist:
0_e5975_86b86d13_L
0_e5976_dcca0432_L
0_e5977_ea2cc02f_L

Last edited:
Fantastic! I love seeing her tickled. She's yummy and her ticklers are quite tasty as well.

Keep up the good work.

JD

This is such a fantastic scenario for a tickling video. Three beautiful girls with lots of fun, teasing tickling. Excellent work! I hope you have more videos on the way :)

Would love to see more of Oksya, she's definitely got some sort of quality to her that I really like! =)

Thank you! Oksya really loves to tickle so there's some more work for her on the way :)

good clip! just wish the camera angles were better. Never got a good look at her nylon soles as they were being tickled....would've loved to have seen that

To be honest these girls are some of the hottest I have seen tickled on any site. I just wish you could change the camera angle. Would love to see the feet in better clarity.

Personally, I don't enjoy nylons, so would like to see a barefoot clip as well, particularly one where some real TIME is spent on the feet and not backwards and forwards, always returning to the upper body after a short time.

Personally, I don't enjoy nylons, so would like to see a barefoot clip as well, particularly one where some real TIME is spent on the feet and not backwards and forwards, always returning to the upper body after a short time.
We'll take it into consideration, thank you for writing about what you like.
I personally agree with the concept of spending more time on each spot. Will be asking our tickle therapists for this :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back