• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 tickling stories from my life.

evilghost

Today something else. This time I will tell you about 3 real life tickling situations I witnessed or participated in. So here they are:

1st on took place when I was in high-school. I was kind of outsider liked by few people (including girls) and bullied by others. One sunny and beautiful day on a break whole class was chilling between the lessons on hall. Some funny guy from our class bantered with the girls and stole everyone attention. Whole class was distracted and that was my chance. There was one beautiful girl that I liked, who stand outside the horde and looked on that funny guy. I approached her silently from behind, made sure no one is looking in my direction and… started to slowly spidertickle (moving each finger with different speed) both her sides just above her hips. Her reaction was priceless. She opened wide her eyes and started to jump in place giggling quite loudly and squealing silently. She was so surprised that she did not even try to evade the attack. After not more than 5 seconds (one of the bests few seconds in my life) I stopped and noticed that the class focused their (quite surprised) sight on me… but I did not care about it and said: “What? Funny guy can banter the girls so I can do too.” What is even better did not receive slap in my face from her nor punch in the face from her boyfriend. Only thing I get after that was surprised look from whole class, puzzled smile from her and was treated a little better by whole class after that.

2nd situation was also in my high-school but this time I was in group of friends from theater group. It was just after rehearsal. Everything went good so the group was happy and was fooling around. Few other actors spoke with our director and I listened to them. We (actors) were all wearing black t-shirts and pants and red socks. We were all quite tall but one of the girls was short and we called her: “not big”. After some time something uncommon happened. I saw that one guy from our group grabbed our short friend by her ankles and held her in midair upside down while another guy started to tickle her feet continuously through 1 minute or 2. They also said something about her nickname and red socks but I don’t remember what. Just after the tickling start she began to laugh, squirm and squeal louder and more hysterical as time passed. Then they let her go, but it looked like everyone is happy about that fooling around.

3rd and the last situation was not even entirely tickling situation… well I think I was false accused of tickling in this one… but let’s start from the beginning. I was around 22 and attended on aikido trainings. Our sensei ordered us to pair then sit in Japanese siting position in front of our partner and try to fall him/her back holding his/her palms. I was in pair with some girl in her 30’s and we began it was quite funny so we began to giggle a little; I was winning and our joined hands landed near her sides and underarms few times mabe even near her feet while I inclined her. When our sensei heard us giggling we had some weird conversation (S-sensei; G-Girl; I-I):
S: “Hey don’t giggle there! Train.”
G: “But hehe is tickling me!”
I: “No, I’m not!” (she accused me of tickling while I was not doing anything to her… or mabe I did and did not noticed it?)
S: “Hey. No tickling here. Play in your bedroom not on mat you both ;)” (I’m not 100% sure what he said then, but seriously his comment was awkward and similar to that)
We stopped for a moment smiled and laughed at that comment silently and then continued our exercise.
Till this day I don’t know if I actually tickled or poked her accidentally (she had to be really ticklish then) or she just want to evade loosing (she was almost black belt while I was mokyu).

Very interesting incidents. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back