• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite tickling bondage position and name!

Numbah-1

TMF Regular
lolol So I learned of a interesting bondage position I've never heard of recently. Literally said WTF when I seen it; frogtied! (Where the.. ppl come up with.. hahah) Got to thinking what mine is? What the hell is it even called!

OK! What's your favorite bondage position? Is it to something? And if its unique, what would you name it?

Mine is to see 'lees tied X style on their knees to something like staircases, preferably with hands tied behind their head heheh think I would call it Hour-Glass Style. Only ever seen 2 pictures like that lol which I cant find today lol Whats your though?

For the longest time it has been hogtied for me, but spread-eagle has moved up to a close second on the list.

Anything that doesn't allow the lee to move :)
But rolled in a fluffy blanket with bare feet sticking out is way up there.

I have always liked what I call a "sitting spreadeagle". That is to have her upper torso in an upright position with both arms outstretched and tied above her head, and both feet tied apart. I got this from the old Popeye cartoon where Olive Oyl is in a sitting position while getting her feet tickle/licked.

I did that rolled in a blanket to someone once, that was fun tickling her feet for like 20 minutes or so, but then I started to move upwards and tickle the rest of her through the blanket. Boy did she howl and squirm.
But my all time favorite is the arms tied overhead, and the ankles tied together to prevent too much dancing around. I don't know what its called.

Attachments

• HPIM2081.jpeg
    HPIM2081.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
I like spread-eagle face up. A truly vulnerable position. Though face-down has the advantages of being unable to see the attack coming, and that feet can't flex around so much.

But my all time favorite is the arms tied overhead, and the ankles tied together to prevent too much dancing around. I don't know what its called.

It's call The Pit Of Doom Position, or the Offering Position. Both names taken from the classic movie scenes where a woman is hung over a pit of snakes or lava or whatever, or when she is tied arms over head, ankles spread on a rack for the monster to come an eat as a sacrifice.

If one is less interested in artful names its "Hands Above Head Ankles Spread" which is pretty descriptive.

Myriads

I don't know about the Pit Of Doom, but I do like The Offering Position, as everything upper body is stretched out and vulnerable like an offering. I'll take that, thanks Myriads.

I gotta say my all time fave is the classic & still not seen enough buried in sand/ground.

Attachments

• DSCN0931.JPG
    DSCN0931.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
I did a predicament bondage scene naked with rope once that involved a bondage frame. My arms and hair(Was tied in a knot and secured via ponytail) were tied above my head thus causing me to stand on my toes. My ankles were tied separately and connected to the frame, so my legs were spread apart. I really couldn't move too much because if I did it would pull on my hair. We got the idea from a predicament bondage class my boyfriend and I attend at 2013 Dark Oydessy Fusion. It was a ton of fun, but the set-up is time consuming. I would say it is my favorite so far with spread eagle a close 2nd. We do spread eagle with our four post bed that has cuffs attached to it via adjustable straps.

Here's a cool position that I (modestly) claim as my invention (given I've never seen it performed by anyone else). Patent pending. Jeep is a registered trademark of TMF.

HOGSTOCKS

As much as I love the visual of a hogtie, I find the lee has way too much power. Her underarms are tied back to her wrists making them a struggled target at best. Meanwhile, the feet, allegedly fully exposed are actually free to rock back and forth to evade the assault. Unacceptable! A ler should be able to leisurely destroy the brain cells of the lee as nerve endings explode like popcorn. If your bound victim can escape your onslaught even for a moment, your bondage lacks discipline (so to speak).

Hogstocks create a hogtie that anchors down the lee like a virtual set of stocks. First, sit your lee on the bed and firmly tie her ankles together. Cinch these with the knot on top of her legs and leave two ends about two feet long. Now have her sit in a kneeling position with her butt basically resting on her ankles. Tie the two ends together firmly and the guide her to a facedown position. Her ankles are now in a hogtie-style position but held close to "that bass."

Stretch her arms up past her head. Tie her wrists together and secure these to the bedpost. Now grab her knees and pull her body toward the foot of the bed. This will fully extend her arms, helplessly exposing her armpits. Go back now to her knees and thread a long rope between the bent back right leg until it is seated on the underside of her knee. Tie a knot here, pull that leg bundle to that side of the bed, and tie off the ends at the leg of the bed. Do the same thing with her left leg. Her knees are now as far apart as physically possible.

Rock and roll is effectively dead at this point. The knee ties prevent all of the pesky side-to-side movement. No rock. No roll. Meanwhile, her feet are as immobile as if they were locked in stocks. Still not overpowering enough for you (you sick bastard)? Top things off with a cute big-toe tie and tie that bundle of joy to the ankle ties.

Hey kids! It's hours of fun!

^^^^^^^ Thats really close to my fav! I think its hotter if theyre kneeing and not facedown though

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back