• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would really love to talk to someone!! F/F

alixandrya

TMF Novice
Hmm, I'm toying with how to accurately describe what I like.

I love women's soles - I am genuinely excited about their beauty. I love the idea of worshipping a woman's feet and watching her react sexually to what i'm doing to her.
I also love tickling. Not just feet, but behind the knees, under the arms, virtually any cluster of nerves that makes her laugh.

And by humiliation... Where do I start? I have this complex fantasy of tickling in public. And not just quick pokes, but long, slow, strokes along her sides that makes her bite her lip to keep quiet.
I love to imagine playing with a woman's feet under the restaurant table, commanding her to remain composure while the waiter is at the table. And when she fails, watching tears stream down her face because she knows she'll be punished as soon as we get home.

I love the idea of bringing a woman to the edges of an orgasm, over and over, and tickling her slowly every time until it fades, only to start all over again.

Watching a woman cry with frustration and agony legitimately makes me squirm with excitement.

I love exploring sensitive spots, finding creative and exciting ways to make her scream with laughter and not stopping until I bore of the reactions and seek out a new weakness and repeat the process.

I like the idea of taking her to the adult toy store and making her choose the tools I will use on her. New cuffs, a better whip; the fear in her eyes when I pick out the vibrating underwear because she knows I will tie her to a chair with the panties set to low while I tickle her senseless.

Phew... Okay, I'm done. I could go on, however, I'll save that for your message.

Message me if you liked what you read. 😀

I love everything you described! If your a ler and into highly detailed tickle-humiliation roleplay then you can find me most evenings and nights in the chat room! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back