• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I submitted last night.

dave77

TMF Novice
Yes I screamed as she ran her nails up and down my oiled soles. She asked me again if I surrender as tears filled my eyes, yes I screamed. She beat me broke me and all I could do was beg plead and surrender. My girlfriend had me on my belly tied up and she was in a mood to make me break. Just when I though she was going to show me mercy out came the brush. My girlfriend ran the brush up and down my soles without remorse. I was begging pleading and making every deal I could but she was on a mission to make me break like I never have before. tears were in my eyes and she asked me if I was her slave. All I could do is scream Yes hoping she would show mercy but none was shown. My girlfriend went under my toes told me to beg. I started pleading and screaming and telling her that I submit and that she was stronger and in charge. she told me she would stop if I was her foot stool for a night and I screamed yes. I spent last night as her foot stool and foot slave.

To me, that sounds like a wonderful night. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back