• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harvard Professor Fights Chinese Takeout Place Over $4

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.msn.com.

One of the more.. humorous articles I've read.

A professor at Harvard.. is in a dispute with a local Chinese Restaurant.. claiming he was overcharged $4 on an order he made.

The whole situation is rather funny. I recommend reading it.

Edit: I didn't see a second article written about this. The professor in question has now apologized for his fight.

This reminds me of seeing a rich asshole (dressed in a tuxedo no less) get out of his BMW, go into the Dunken Doughnuts where I was, then start bitching and moaning about how he had been over charged $2.00. I got tired of his whiny attitude, took out two dollars, blew my nose in it, then flung it at him and left after saying, "there's your two dollars asshole". Best moment of my entire life! ^_^

This reminds me of seeing a rich asshole (dressed in a tuxedo no less) get out of his BMW, go into the Dunken Doughnuts where I was, then start bitching and moaning about how he had been over charged $2.00. I got tired of his whiny attitude, took out two dollars, blew my nose in it, then flung it at him and left after saying, "there's your two dollars asshole". Best moment of my entire life! ^_^

That is a hilarious story. :p
I wish I had a video of it. :D

OMG! LOL! Excellent Story, Debonair Damsel. I love it!

The funniest thing is that getting the four bucks back wasn't enough. He wants triple-damages. It should be, and probably is, embarrassing for Harvard and they must wish he would shut the fuck up and stop braying for attention.

I think I heard what you are talking about, Jeff. The professor does sound like he's "Not all there" so to say, and I agree with you that it probably is humiliating for Harvard.

From what I understand the refund of $4 wasn't the point. The restaurant had been bilking its customers who ordered online for a long time...charging $1 extra for items on its menu than what was otherwise advertised. The professor that brought this to light was charged the extra dollar for 4 separate items and the owner of the restaurant acknowledged that he knowingly let this happen. So you do the math. The restaurant was knowingly ripping its customers off and the professor (a business professor mind you) was essentially being a consumer advocate. Had he not spoken up then the gouging would have continued on unassuming customers. His request for triple damages is the penalty outlined by Massachusetts law, which is fair considering that the restauranteur was knowingly cheating his customers. People are so quick to jump on the "elitist professor" schtick that they fail to see who is the real asshole in all this. Why not give this post a more accurate title "Professor brings to light restauranteur caught ripping off customers". See what I did there?

Last edited:
From what I understand the refund of $4 wasn't the point. The restaurant had been bilking its customers who ordered online for a long time...charging $1 extra for items on its menu than what was otherwise advertised. The professor that brought this to light was charged the extra dollar for 4 separate items and the owner of the restaurant acknowledged that he knowingly let this happen. So you do the math. The restaurant was knowingly ripping its customers off and the professor (a business professor mind you) was essentially being a consumer advocate. Had he not spoken up then the gouging would have continued on unassuming customers. His request for triple damages is the penalty outlined by Massachusetts law, which is fair considering that the restauranteur was knowingly cheating his customers. People are so quick to jump on the "elitist professor" schtick that they fail to see who is the real asshole in all this. Why not give this post a more accurate title "Professor brings to light restauranteur caught ripping off customers". See what I did there?

I see you've been reading the facebook comments. lol

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back