• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Tied Orgasm I got her good with one photo

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife actually went and bought some more nylons after our last fun night. The reason this puzzled me is because in the 17 or so years we have been married she does not show any interest in tickling. She does however like to be tied up!

So she comes out wearing the nylons you see in the photo. I tell her to lie on her stomach but first put on the blindfold and put the small cloth in her mouth (this serves as a gag) you see I told her in advance we were doing another round of Silent Orgasm. With guests right down the hall she must stay quiet while I tie her up and drive her crazy.

I get her in place and begin by putting a pillow over her one ankle and lie down on her leg, I didn't warm up like I normally do, I scratched her sole in one long swoop. She tried to jump but could not move, I was in heaven, I ran my fingers up and down her sole, in between her toes and she was bucking and laughing into her homemade gag.

Giving her a bit of a break I decided to run my hands up and down her legs, tickling a little behind the knees and mainly over her butt. She was cackling and really struggling to keep quiet. Up her back and down her sides, I even reached into her armpits and tickled a bit there. She was so helpless it was awesome.

Then I unhooked one arm and one leg and turned her over, at this point she starts talking thru the gag, telling me I should tie her face up and make love too her, then starts trying to pull on the ropes as I am moving them around, its like she is egging me on I cant believe it..

So I decide to cuff her wrist too the other one, she is basically on her side but leaning where she is almost on her back, oh great what are you going to do now she asks me, I jump on one of her boobs, licking and sucking her nipple for all its worth, at the same time I am grabbing her other one and flicking it with my finger, alternating from tugging on it gently too scratching it with my nails, again she is laughing pretty good.

I want to try something I liked doing in the past and that is too perform oral over the nylons, so I position myself a bit sideways turning my head in a weird way till my mouth is on her happy place, I lick and lick and she goes silent, gyrating her hips as if to keep up with me. Slow down a bit I tell her we don't want you coming so quick.

The truth is I sure as hell do! So I take a small squirt of lube, not that she needs any but I don't want her sore later. I pull the nylons back and rub the lube on her button, she is moaning and starting to get into it again. She wont last long I tell myself as I place the egg vibrator on her button and let the nylons hold it in place.

I unhook her wrist and attach her back in the X position. I turn on the small but strong vibrator and she yells out thru the gag. Im thinking she felt me put it there she has to know its coming but anyway I love the reaction. But it gets better, she starts moving around as much as possible and tells me its tickling her. I almost came hearing this. There there I tell her were just getting started.

I hover over her and lightly kiss her neck and ears, I run my hands all over her from her neck too her toes back and forth and thru the giggles I hear her moan a bit.
I move myself between her legs with my one knee up high pressing on the vibrator, this gives it enough pressure to make her cum, I move my knee a few times as if I didn't realize it would prolong her orgasm. I press my knee up high again but this time I lean back and scratch her soles lightly. She cant move an inch and I keep this up for at least 2 minutes.

I finally give in and lean forward taking her ear lobe in my mouth and breath heavy while the little vibrator does her job, bam she comes hard, I lower the intensity of the vibrator slowly and she is grunting thru the gag take it out!!! turn it off!!!

What I cant make out what your saying??? Just kidding I am trying to turn it off, seconds later I finally do.
I give her a brief rest, then take out the vibrator. I undo her cuffs but I don't remove them. I attach the ankle to her wrist on both sides, then take a rope and run it from around the bed frame thru her knee and tie it off, I do this on both sides so she is on her back spread wide but with her limbs attached too each other she is still helpl

I take my pocket knife and tell her not to move, I slice her nylons making her pussy fully available to me, I then tell her oh no I forgot something and I get up, she is confused as I get a towel and wipe the lube off her, then I tell her how the lube doesn't taste very good its not flavored and I dive in eating her for all its worth!!! I got a bit carried away because I was excited but after a minute or so I calm down and slow my teasing and licking.

I decide its time for a little of that lube now and I enter her, it just happens to be one of those days where you wait so long for something and you finally get it? I was so hard but with the lube I entered all the way in with one thrust, she moaned loud, I then turned on the hitachi and pressed it on her button and proceeded to do my best to make her cum, she did not disappoint she came her second time of the evening like a wild cat.

I got up and un-tied the ropes holding her open wide. She asks me if I came, NO I replied with the biggest shit eating grin ever! I turned her over on her side leaving her limbs still tied to each other.

I put the gag back in her mouth straight so she had a good bite on it, then reached in between her legs and started tickling her clit with my finger as I entered her , she was flipping out saying she came twice and some other mumbling (the gag was still in) I told her ok I will leave her button alone and grabbed onto one boob with one hand and grabbed a foot with my other hand, I tormented both while thrusting in and out till I finally came.

Once untied she lied there then starts commenting how I was sweating on her, I tickled her side once more and she jumped up and headed too take a shower. After the showed she kissed me and told me she had so much fun.

No shit??? I just tortured her, tickled her like mad, made her cum twice, and performed oral on her knowing it drives her nuts after she cums and she is thanking me.

I love my wife!!!

I did ask her if she wants to get some revenge and play silent O with me tied up, I was thinking of wearing headphones and a gag and totally be at her mercy. Got the butterflies just thinking about it, only thing (not sure if its good or bad) but she is not as devious or creative as I am so I might survive. lol
oops no lol its silent O.

Attachments

• TIED.jpg
    TIED.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3,081
Great story and wonderful photo. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story! Was the pic taken after? She looks exhausted lol

Wow, good story with a happy ending for you both!!

Wow... no she took a hot shower, got in the nylons and came out and plopped on the bed. The photo was taken after she was tied.

Great story!!!!!! Fantastic pic! She sounds like a great wife, you're very lucky Sir.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back