• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons and Thighs

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
So we see a bunch of posts about Nylons and feet tickling and whether or not they make your feet more ticklish... I'm sure it's mostly a foot thing so you might not know the answer or have bothered to find out, but I've been wondering for a while...

If you have nylons on since they go all the way up over your butt, do they make other parts more ticklish? Specifically your thighs... have your thighs been tickled in nylons?

Doesn't seem to make much of a difference for me... I'm equally ticklish either way.

Nylons make everything worse for me, as does baby oil. It doesn't really matter where you tickle me with either of those, I'll be more ticklish.

Whenever I session with my playmates they say nylons make their feet, thighs, and backs of their knees more ticklish:)

I can't speak as a 'Lee, but my models all tell me that wearing the nylons makes the whole experience more ticklish, although not the intensity, rather the consistency. I guess it makes sense, since the nylons allow for easier gliding along the legs and feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back