• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People on this forum....

DisBadBo1

TMF Novice
I would just like to say, some of the people on this forum are straight weirdos. You know who you are. I bring a lovely lady to this forum who made it explicit in her profile that she was taken and people feel the need to harass her continuously. Consequently she took down her photos and is reluctant to interact with this community. This is why women are afraid to be more open on this forum and the ratio of guys to girls is atrocious. Just because you're online and a member of a fetish forum doesn't mean that all social interaction rules go out the window.

Get your shit together.

Sorry about the bad experience. That sort of thing happens in the "regular" online world, too. I can't tell you how many times I was harassed when I had a profile on an online dating site. Saying "not interested" or "no thank you" sometimes didn't cut it. However, I have met a few friends here, so it is possible to have a good experience.

Sorry about the bad experience. That sort of thing happens in the "regular" online world, too. I can't tell you how many times I was harassed when I had a profile on an online dating site. Saying "not interested" or "no thank you" sometimes didn't cut it. However, I have met a few friends here, so it is possible to have a good experience.

There are definitely good people here it's just ridiculous to think a significant majority are unable or unwilling to interact normally like they would in real life. I too have met some good people but I tried to introduce a woman who is important to me to an important thing in my life and after two days she's immediately turned off. And what fucks me up even more is that she has been into the bdsm scene for eleven years and was appalled at the behaviours of some of the people on this forum.

There are definitely good people here it's just ridiculous to think a significant majority are unable or unwilling to interact normally like they would in real life. I too have met some good people but I tried to introduce a woman who is important to me to an important thing in my life and after two days she's immediately turned off. And what fucks me up even more is that she has been into the bdsm scene for eleven years and was appalled at the behaviours of some of the people on this forum.

Yeah, I understand. I've had to block some people in the past. Unfortunately, some people will just never learn proper etiquette.

I couldn't agree more.
I've been bombarded with PM messages after posting a pic by one creep from Hawaii in particular who asked me 19 questions about my feet and cumming on them, and requested "long & detailed responses" so he could write (or probably something else ... YUK) back to me.
After 1 day he pressures me for a response to this huge (probably pre-written) Manifesto of disgusting questions.
I'm re-thinking this whole thing.

BUT ... most guys have been pretty nice and respectful, for the most part.

As always,

If you are feeling harassed, or have requested a poster to stop interacting with you, and they continue, reporting them to me, with forwarded copies of the PM's they sent will produce a speedy review on my part, and actions to prevent the behavior if warranted.

I hold zero tolerance for harassment. But also realize this is an open forum, and we cannot police PM's, as they are private to you, so we need your aid when problems surface.

Myriads

My attitude is it comes with the territory. Most people on fetish sites don't bother to read profiles and when most guys see that it is a female they start thinking with the wrong head. Do I think it is right? Well no I don't. Do I think it will ever get better or completely fixed? No I don't and I personally feel that if you're going to be a female on a fetish site you need to be thick skinned emotional wise. I personally feel if you're a female who is getting freaked out by every creeptastic or horny message you receive then you probably shouldn't be on a fetish site. One should also never be afraid to block or in the TMF's case put someone on ignore if needed. No one should ever have to deal with harassment.

I look through the albums here and there and do reverse image searches quite often and report any photos that I believe are stolen and I think others may also do this. It was a big problem, before the policy change, where people, mostly males, would use a random females photos and post them as if they were that person. I dont know who your lady is but I did did report a Baronness something or other as her pictures were of some Thailand actress according to google. Exact same pics surfaced. At any rate, I hope that wasnt the case here and that is a shame on the harrassment, but as porcelain said, it kinda comes with the territory unfortunately. But, to echo Myriads, the mods do an amazing job at keeping people in line when things are reported to them.

The account baronessdesinn was indeed banned for image theft for which we have a zero tolerance policy.

The image posted on the forum was also used on several other sites, is referenced as being a Thai actress, for a total of a bit less then a dozen other web appearances. None meshed with each other. I judged it a stolen image, and acted on the account.

We suffer from a lot of false profiles involving Identity theft and this one matched the patterns (single image posted, no posting activity) that they tend to take. When coupled with the reversed image search I felt it was fairly conclusive.

I have reversed the ban and apologize for the error.

Myriads

The account baronessdesinn was indeed banned for image theft for which we have a zero tolerance policy.

The image posted on the forum was also used on several other sites, is referenced as being a Thai actress, for a total of a bit less then a dozen other web appearances. None meshed with each other. I judged it a stolen image, and acted on the account.

We suffer from a lot of false profiles involving Identity theft and this one matched the patterns (single image posted, no posting activity) that they tend to take. When coupled with the reversed image search I felt it was fairly conclusive.

I have reversed the ban and apologize for the error.

Myriads

Thanks for the apology and reversal. Now we just have to crack down on the nut jobs. She's a great girl and I want to get her into this scene.

Thanks for the apology and reversal. Now we just have to crack down on the nut jobs. She's a great girl and I want to get her into this scene.

Several people have already PMed me some troublesome PM's they have received tonight. I've taken action on some, and sent warning on others.

Myriads

Yep, that's right, I am certainly a Thai actress...in fact, I'm on set right now where I play a middle-class, white woman. Actually, I suppose I should be flattered.

Actually, here's the thing, that photo is on other sites. Sites I'm on. In this case, I only joined because DisBadBo1 asked me to. I did have another photo, but it contained my Skype ID, so I removed it. Sadly, my experience here went from cliché, to people trying to add me on Skype without speaking to me, to being banned for using my own photo.

So, hello, I'm real, nice to meet you all.

I apologized in the the other thread, but ill do so here as well. I cant explain the odd results of the image search but I do apologize for the misunderstanding. As I said before, there is a widespread problem here of people using fake photos. You may come to notice it after a bit of time here. At any rate, really sorry, and hope your time here improves to say the least.

Yep, that's right, I am certainly a Thai actress...in fact, I'm on set right now where I play a middle-class, white woman. Actually, I suppose I should be flattered.

Actually, here's the thing, that photo is on other sites. Sites I'm on. In this case, I only joined because DisBadBo1 asked me to. I did have another photo, but it contained my Skype ID, so I removed it. Sadly, my experience here went from cliché, to people trying to add me on Skype without speaking to me, to being banned for using my own photo.

So, hello, I'm real, nice to meet you all.

The fact that the photo came back as an actress was the deciding item in my choice to ban. It's been our experience that most working actresses won't post images to sites like the TMF, even stripped of identifying copy, as they worry about it being linked back to them, and a press scandal issue arising. So when we find images that are of people who are legitimately working in the arts, we tend to act quickly on them (also to protect the actress who probably has no idea her image has been lifted for use here)

Managing a place like this is not an exact science, and I and my staff tend to have to make a lot of judgement calls. This is one case were I was wrong.

I hope that you enjoy interacting with others here, posting around the site, and so forth. It's a good community that shares a lot more then a common sexual like. And perhaps you'll discover this aspect also.

Myriads

That would be who I'm talking about... and apparently she's been banned because of that? I am literally on webcam with her right now. See screenshot for reference...

View attachment 429654

I don't know where that Thailand actress thing came from but I can assure you she is 100% real and I convinced her to sign up for this site because it was important to me. Note the time and date.

EDIT:

I'll add another pic she doesn't like that one lol

Here's the picture she had on her profile and one that I just took now.

View attachment 429655

View attachment 429656

Note the picture in the background....

The middle finger amused the hell out of me. lol. Yeah it's the internetz, people make mistakes.

DK

I would just like to say, some of the people on this forum are straight weirdos. You know who you are. I bring a lovely lady to this forum who made it explicit in her profile that she was taken and people feel the need to harass her continuously. Consequently she took down her photos and is reluctant to interact with this community. This is why women are afraid to be more open on this forum and the ratio of guys to girls is atrocious. Just because you're online and a member of a fetish forum doesn't mean that all social interaction rules go out the window.

Get your shit together.

Totes

Aw, shit, I'm sorry your lady friend got harassed.

I'm guessing (or at least hoping) it's the rare exception of the people on the forum.

Alot people on here that I've come to know are pretty awesome and cool. ^_^

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back