• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the most effective gagging method (comfort and safety-wise) for tickling?

SpiffyTickler

1st Level Red Feather
I've been trying to find a gag that is both comfortable for the wearer, extremely good at muffling sound (laughter, screams, moans), and is also safe and doesn't present a choking hazard. The two gags that I use right now are a ballgag (which many people find uncomfortable but is decent at muffling), and a piece of cloth with a knot tied in it (which is much more comfortable but loose and very poor at sound muffling). In other words, nothing ideal.

I've heard that some people fill their sub's mouth with cloth and then tape over it, but I'm worried that it might pose a choking hazard to someone laughing. Otherwise that might be an effective gagging method. I've also looked at the butterfly gag, which might suit my needs, but all of the bits that I've seen at the end of them seem like they choke or cause someone to actually gag.

Open to suggestions on this, as I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this dilemma. Has anyone found the perfect gag for tickling?

One of the legacies of Hollywood is that a wisp of silk passed through our heroines mouth will make her unable to make a sound, and unable to alert the hero who is just on the other side of the closet door.

In reality muffling a person is damned hard, outside of packing their mouth full of something then taping their mouth over. And even then they can still make some serious noise.

You have already found the best option that balances comfort with effectiveness, and ease of use; the Ballgag. Very little else will do as well as one, while being safe, and reasonably comfortable.

Myriads

I personally hate ballgags and find them to be uncomfortable. I like a penis gag.

I tend to just wrap the jaw shut with bondage tape, doubles up as a blindfold as I wrap most of the head too.

Gags and tickling are a dangerous combination. With prolonged tickling, it becomes at times difficult to breath. A gag, especially one that involves a solid object in the mouth, will only compound that difficulty.

Bottom line, there is no safety with gags.

My personal opinion is that gags (especially those red ball gags) are the trailer park section of the tickling community.

I haven't met a woman that likes ball gags (although I'm sure they are out there). They have all said it hurts their jaw and they don't like drooling on themselves (who knew? haha).

The main gag I use is a bandana rolled up (no knot) and used as a cleave gag with 2 pieces of duct-tape over it. There have been times when I wrapped the duct-tape around the back of their neck (covering the bandana) as well. I think the muffling is good.

For a request I have used a sock gag. One sock stuffed in mouth (not all the way) with 2 pieces of duct-tape over it. I really like the increased muffling of it, but I don't like how some of the sock sticks out.

Attachments

• gag_collar.JPG
    gag_collar.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 83
Hey!
I am a Fan of duct Tape.

Best for muffling i think is to put a table tennis Ball in mouth before taping up the mouth.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back