• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Tickle Fantasy VII

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Attached are pictures of the two characters involved.... I hope it's okay... if not I can take them off...

DC_Yuffie_1.jpgtifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_by_xhenier-d6921jj.jpg

Final Tickle Fantasy VII​

In a back room of the 7th Heaven Bar, Tifa laid on a couch relaxing. She was wearing her usual sexual attire of short skirt and tank top. Her glovers were on a near by table and her boots were on the floor. The door swung open and Yuffie entered.

“What are you doing in here, Tifa?” Yuffie asked.

“Resting, obviously.” Tifa said, without getting up.

“I see.” Yuffie approached Tifa, and stood by the coach, near her feet.

“Did you want something, Yuffie?”

“No, not really.” Yuffie said and lightly struck Tifa’s sole with her finger.

“Hey!” Tifa giggled.

“Tickle?” Yuffie

“No.” Tifa said and somehow managed to keep a straight face while saying that obvious lie.

“Oh really?” Yuffie decided to be a pest and grab Tifa’s feet and start going to town on them.

Tifa started laughing. “Okay, yes, yes, yes!” Her feet were shaking. “Stop!”

“Why tough girl?” Yuffie asked, mocking her.

“Because it tickles! I hate being tickled!” She wiggled her feet, trying to fight the laughter.

“Why? Because it shows your softer side? Makes you lose control tough girl?” Yuffie lifts up Tifa’s legs, sits down on the couch, and places Tifa’s legs on her lap.

“What are you going to do now?” Tifa asked, a little worried.

“This.” Yuffie immediately attacked Tifa’s knees.

“Hahahahehahehaheha!” The surprise attack makes Tifa laugh hysterically for a few seconds.

“I always hear people people say you have such nice legs. Apparently they’re quite ticklish too.” Yuffie squeezed Tifa’s knees some more.

“Yes! Hehaehaaeahhehehahaheha!”

“This skirt is just so short.” Yuffie starts squeezing Tifa’s thighs on her bare legs right where the skirt starts.

“Not my hahahfafahfhehehaha thighs! Heahahehehahaheha!”

“Oh, someone has ticklish thighs?”

“Yes! HeaehaheaHEHEHEEHHAHEHA!”

“Awesome!” Yuffie says with excitement. She moves her hands under Tifa’s skirt and starts to squeeze and poke, and scratch around the tops of Tifa’s thighs and her inner thighs.

“HeahaehaeHEHEHEHAHEHAAEHAeahaeaeaheaHE” Tifa howled with laughter, getting louder when certain spots on her thighs are tickled, trying to get her legs off of Yuffie the whole time, moving them away. It’s no use however. Yuffie was determined to make Tifa laugh and wiggle around. And so far, she’s been able to. Yuffie keeps having fun under Tifa’s skirt, tickling her thighs.”HeheaheaheHEHEHAHEHAHEA! Please!”

“No.” Yuffie smile and looked around Tifa’s body while still tickling her thighs. She looked at her bare belly and decided to bend down and start blowing raspberries on it while still tickling her thighs.

“HEheheheheHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAH!” Tifa shrieked and started shaking harder. She tried her hardest to kick Yuffie off her; twisting, bucking, trying to push her off with her hands.

Yuffie stops for a second. “Oh, did that send you into tickle hyper drive? Two spots at once?”

“They’re both very ticklish.” Tifa said, trying to catch her breath.

“Oh.” Without saying another word, Yuffie went back to tickling her thighs and blowing raspberries on Tifa’s belly; and Tifa went back to laughing and shrieking and twisting and bucking.

While still blowing on Tifa’s belly, Yuffie stopped tickling her thighs. She moved her hands up to Tifa’s sides and started
poking up and down Tifa’s sides. Tifa stopped bucking and twisting, just laid back and laugh. Yuffie raised her mouths away from Tifa’s lips and started to poke her fingers around Tifa’s belly. Tifa went into little giggle fits when each finger pressed into her belly.

“You have such a pretty giggle.” Yuffie said as she poked around Tifa’s belly button.

“heheh. Hehe! Hehahea! Heahahe!” Tifa laughed.

Yuffie started to dig into Tifa’s belly, tickling it.

“Woah! HEAHEAHEHEHAHEHA! HEAHAHeheheheheheheeheahahehaheahh!”

“You’re just so ticklish.” Yuffi lifts Tifa’s legs up, and crawls out from underneath them, placing them back down on the couch. Yuffi, now hovering over Tifa started tickling up and down Tifa’s sides, from her hips to her armpits, digging into her armpits when she arrived at them for a few seconds and then back down to her hips.

Tifa tried to close her armpits tight, but Yuffie was about to sneak her fingers in. “Hehehahahahehehe! Please! No more!”

Yuffie moved her hands over Tifa’s hips and started squeezing. Tifa started laughing and twisting. Tifa ended up twisting on to her stomach but Yuffie didn’t stop attacking her hips.

“Stop! Hahehehehaheha!”

Yuffie decided to stop, for a second. With Tifa now on her stomach, Yuffie had easy access to the back of her thighs. Yuffie started moving her fingers up and down the back of Tifa’s thighs.

“No! Not the thighs again! Especially not the backs!” Tifa said while laughing.

“Yes the thighs, yes the backs.” Yuffie said as she started digging into her thighs, tickling them harder.

“HEHEHEHAHEHEHEEHEHAHAHEHAHEAHE!”

“Oh this is fun.” Yuffie kept tickling the backs of Tifa’s thighs, occasionally tickling the inside of her thighs.

“HeaheaHEAHEHAHEAHEHEHAHA” Tifa pounded her fists into the couch in ticklish frustration.

Yuffie smiles and moves her fingers over Tifa’s skirt, lightly tickling her butt.

“What are you doing now?”

Yuffie’s fingers moved quicker over Tifa’s butt. Tifa started giggling. She giggled more the quicker Yuffie’s fingers went. Eventually Yuffie’s fingers went back down and started squeezing the part where Tifa’s legs meet her butt.

“HEHEHEHEEHAHAHEHEEHAHHEEHEHAH”

“Obviously a good spot.” She kept tickling that spot.

“HEHEHEEHAHEHAEHAEHAEHAE HEHAEHAEAHEHAHA EHEAahadhadhafdEHEHE! I’m gonna get you!”

“No you’re not.” Yuffie said, smiling, and tickling her thighs.

“HEHEHAHEAE Please! Stop! HEAehaheahaheha!”

“Okay. I should be going anyways.” Yuffie leaned over and kissed the back of Tifa’s head since it was hard to get to her cheeks or forehead and then ran out quickly, smiling.

“I’m going to get that little girl.” Tifa laid on the couch, panting, trying to catch her breath.

The End​

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back