• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britney Spears

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I've been waiting to post this one for a long time. Finally confirmation that Britney Spears is ticklish. She posted a vid on Instagram of her being tickled by her sons. There is an article about it I found through twitter on Cosmo. Pretty awesome, glad we got confirmation. I had a huge crush on her growing up.

LInk killed, due to minor content rule violation.

Britney-Spears-Feet-1544537.jpg

Yeah I agree. I have been waiting for this moment even since I saw her in "Baby one more Time" I remember her tickling a dolphin once while in Hawaii doing a special, but that's about it. This is definitely one of the biggest celeb confirmations on the site. It was pretty cool finding this on twitter today.

Great find, and I particularly liked the author's final line: "...go tickle someone we care about."

I'm surprised this hasn't been taken down since it involves minors. It's still a cute little clip and she has a great laugh!

Why would it be taken down? She's the one getting tickled as well as her BF.

No prob, if it was a minor and there was info on her, I would avoid putting it here until they turn 18. Since this is just about Britney though, it doesn't matter. I was just pumped to see this. A nice family moment as well.

Can whoever got the link reported and taken down please go jump off a building. Douchebag.

It's a pretty stupid rule and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I wouldn't have posted it if I thought otherwise. Her kids aren't the focus, it's Britney herself. The kids just happened to be in the vid. Check it out on cosmopolitans site baker_ben. Just search her name, I'm sure you'll find it.

If only I had headphones... I'll have to listen later... but I seem to think I already knew she was ticklish... but that might have all been unconfirmed reports of it and/or wishful thinking... but now we have video proof. Now we should all go find her and tickle torture her. :p

Go to Cosmo or MTV site and type her name in. They wouldn't allow it on here because her kids were in the vid.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back