• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOT CORPS #2 *HOT* New Sci-Fi Tickling Comic Series! 12/17/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

BOT CORPS #2
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Bordon
Colors by Duarte
Edited by Chicago Annie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

Novak is back and this time she’s gunning for blood!

attachment.php

Powered with a powerful cybernetic remote named M.O.L.L.Y. the deadly Sergeant Novak is about to lay siege to the Rebel stronghold and capture the beautiful Override who drove her to such screaming ticklish depths in our last issue.

But there's trouble in dystopia, friends.

As Novak pacifies and proceeds to tickle-interrogate her Rebel prisoner, her own bunker is infiltrated by a sinister threat. None other than the most dangerous Pinkerton Poe captures Novak's sensitive body outside of her impenetrable armor and gives Novak the ticklish torture of her LIFE!

It's a futuristic cops-and-robbers double-cross which will leave friend and foe alike cackling madly with frenzied laughter. The most unlikely alliances will be formed. The most nefarious betrayals will unfold. And the most sensitive of Sergeants will truly get what's been coming to her.

What did you expect? It IS the end of the world.

Hack your remote. Program your war aegis. And join the BOT CORPS!

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 pages of explosive ticklish action!
• 63 intense dystopian panels!
• Naked, naughty, and very erotic tickles!
• Captured police interrogation themes!
• Bare foot, breast, belly, bottom and all-over tickles!
• Screaming scenes of desperate tickling!
• Pencils and inks by Bordon.
• Written and created by Bandito.

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• BC02_Cover.jpg
    BC02_Cover.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 834
  • BC02_Preview.jpg
    BC02_Preview.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
Loved this shit! Bordon and Ponce are such awesome additions to the MTJ comic verse. Duartes colors are so eye catching. Bandito you're like the Brian Michael Bendis and Geoff Johns of tickling comics. Your creative direction reaches so far and I just love all of it. Bordon draws ladies with a touch athleticism with lots of curves which how I like them. Love it. Those interrogation themes are my favorite.

Favorite scene: When Novak was being tickled with an up close shot of her armpits and breasts while the commander asked her "how do you want it" LOVED That scene. great tickle-talk. One more quick note Hiromi's tickler (the commander) seemed to be REALLY into her. Something about a tickler having some intense enthusiasm/attraction to her ticklee makes it so much hotter. Hoping to see Hiromi get those toes sucked and MORE armpit tickling....maybe licking there as well?

Last edited:
well heres a nice pick me up before night shift !

Thanks, good buddy. I hope you enjoyed it if you picked up a copy. I really appreciate your constant support!

Yaay! Just as that.... Bot Corps II!!!

I'll be back.... :D :yessir:

Bot Corps II, BITCHES!!!!!! This time it's personal. LMAO. Hope you dig it, Bo.

Loved this shit! Bordon and Ponce are such awesome additions to the MTJ comic verse. Duartes colors are so eye catching. Bandito you're like the Brian Michael Bendis and Geoff Johns of tickling comics. Your creative direction reaches so far and I just love all of it. Bordon draws ladies with a touch athleticism with lots of curves which how I like them. Love it. Those interrogation themes are my favorite.

And we love you. ^^;

Thanks for the awesome support, my friend. Bordon and Ponce are both rock stars - and Duarte makes it all come together. And I agree completely - I love Bordon's ladies. It's why I wanted to work with him on BOT CORPS so badly. His gals are lovely. And thanks also for the Johns and Bendis compliment. That may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about the stuff I'm throwing together over here. Sincerely. Thank you. That was unbelievably cool.

You made my week.

Favorite scene: When Novak was being tickled with an up close shot of her armpits and breasts while the commander asked her "how do you want it" LOVED That scene. great tickle-talk. One more quick note Hiromi's tickler (the commander) seemed to be REALLY into her. Something about a tickler having some intense enthusiasm/attraction to her ticklee makes it so much hotter. Hoping to see Hiromi get those toes sucked and MORE armpit tickling....maybe licking there as well?

Like you - I'm a huge fan of good tickle talk. Glad that scene struck a chord with ya, my friend. Hiromi's tickler is none other than the wicked Pinkerton Poe (also featured as the tickler in EMBASSY HEIST) and she is quite the sinister tickle freak. I enjoyed seeing Bordon and Duarte create the chemistry between Pinkerton and Novak. I knew Pinky would tickle Novak silly! And yeah - I love it when the tickler is very amorous toward their ticklelee.

There's definitely more in store for the intrepid Hiromi Novak. I like the idea of toe sucking and extended armpit tickle/licking. We'll see what happens in the next installment!

Thanks again for your feedback, brother.

----------------------------

And thanks to all of you for your continued support.

More Bot Corps...and more....everything to come soon!

The Xmas Deet

Oh, man this is a fantastic comic

I love this series... love the story, love the art, love the tickling, love the boobs

Thanks for such amazing work

Oh, man this is a fantastic comic

I love this series... love the story, love the art, love the tickling, love the boobs

Thanks for such amazing work

Thanks, brother. I always really appreciate your kind feedback.

Bordon is incredible to work with. He's talented, and has a great eye for what's "hot". I'm so thrilled to be able to have worked with him on BOT CORPS, and very much hope that we can continue the series with him at the helm.

Cheers to you - and thanks again!

B

Sure!!! Wait what's the price??? Aaah who cares lol

Agreed. Somethings are worth ANY price. And I certainly think a M.O.L.L.Y. is on that list.

Thanks again for all your wonderful support, my friend!

B

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back