• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpits, ribs, stomach, sides AND feet. I got lucky!

thethingof

TMF Novice
So I was round my mates house the other day, and we were just chilling watching TV on his sofa. He got up to go to the toilet, and when he came back he throw himself across the sofa fully stretched out, with his feet on my lap, looked at me and just went "Thank you", as if I was a slave for him to use. So I decided to get some tickling oriented revenge.

I've known this guy for years, he's called Chris and he's 21 (attached a pic). He's been like a friend of my family for ages, so we've known each other since we were kids, and he's always been incredibly ticklish everywhere. Even now, much to my advantage. So with his feet on my lap, I ran one of my fingers down his sole. No response. I did it again. No response. I did it again but slower, painfully slowly. Then, I felt a twitch.

I did the exact same again, and again, and again. He started fidgeting and occasionally smirking. He was trying so hard not to let this show, but I wasn't going to have that. I started full on tickling his foot and he jumped, but kept trying not to laugh or burst. His face tightened and his legs began tensing, and I stopped. "A bit ticklish, are we?" I asked. "You know I am, your mum used to tickle me all the time" he replied. It was true.

I gave him a small break, then started tickling his feet again, but with no mercy. I attacked both feet with my fingers and he burst into laughter and pulled away. I told him to put them back and see how long he could last being tickled on his bare feet without laughing, and he agreed. He took his socks off, and put his feet on my lap, so I started. I began slowly and he was twitching already, and then I went full force. I spidered my fingers all around his soles, heels and toes and his face went bright red as he held his breath. His body started buckling and his breathing was so heavy, with a massive expression of concentration on his focused face. He clenched his eyes and his fists as I continued tickling, he started hitting the sofa and saying "Oh my god oh my god oh my god" under his breath. By now his body was full on convulsing, but when I moved both hands up towards his toes he exploded into laughter, so I stopped. 48 seconds, not bad.

Now, as if this wasn't awesome enough, he then sat up, pulled his jacket off and said "Do that game thing where you draw letters on my back and I have to guess them, I'm well good at that!". Seeing another tickling opportunity, I obliged. We did a few rounds and he got them all easily so for the next word, I began veering closer to his sides and ribs. Only wearing a T-Shirt, he was super exposed to tickling. And soon enough, he started twitching when my fingers traced the edge of his ribs.

Again, I asked "You can't be ticklish there as well?", to which he replied "Shut up you know I am!", I laughed. I then proposed a cruel game. "I tell you what, every letter you get wrong, you get this-" I immediately jammed my finger into his ribs, and he leapt upwards, laughing. "Ten seconds of tickling for every incorrect letter". "Fine. You're a bastard, you know that?"

Naturally, I made the words harder. Not before long, he got a letter wrong. I decided to save the ribs for later, and instead eased him in. I was sat behind him, so I moved my hands round to his stomach and started softly tracing all my fingers around his tummy area, slowly and lightly as possible. I heard him hold his breath, so I slowly started tickling his stomach properly and he began laughing, still trying to hold it in.

I brought my fingers up to his ribs and continued tickling him, he was laughing normally by now, and still squirming. I stayed on his ribs for a while, I think he forgot that the tickling was only meant to last ten seconds, but I didn't complain. I eventually moved my fingers up to his armpits, but when I dug in there he snapped his arms down and said "Enough now", so I stopped. I asked where was most ticklish, and he said his stomach and the light tickling is the worst for him.

So, naturally, I proposed a similar game to the feet one; how long could he last tickled there without laughing. He put his hands behind his head and I started tickling his stomach lightly, for maximum effect. He started squirming and I could hear tiny cracks of laughter escape his mouth as I ran my index finger in circles around the centre of his stomach. I started using all ten fingers, each in different directions, and he began rocking back and forth, desperate but so unwilling to crack. I unbearably slowly drew shapes around his stomach, and his arms came soaring down as he started laughing. "No more, no more. I hate it, it's so..itchy and tickley and ticklish haha".

Oh well, fun while it lasted! Maybe it will occur again, I'm sure I could make that happen..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 214
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back