• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few summers ago.

AshTheKat

One of my absolute favorite memories. This happened a few summers ago.

My older sister and I have the tightest bond you would ever see with 2 siblings. We always talk to each-other on the phone, skype, text, and do anything we can to keep in contact with one another.

She had started college about 2 years before I did, so I didn't get to see or really hear from her for a while. About 3 years after, I had just graduated high school myself and celebrated my 19th birthday. She had called me and said that she was going to come home for a week, and while she was there, she would take me somewhere for my birthday.

I ended up spending the week with her in the hotel she was staying at. Which of course was great so we could spend some sibling time together.

We didn't have much money between us, so she had brought her PS2 along and we hooked it up to the hotel room tv for our entertainment. I had swiftly grown bored of the game she had brought and wished to play something else. She refused and kept playing her game. I sighed and hung upside down off the bed.

"Stop that, you're going to have all the blood rush to your head." She had said with her usual concern. Despite the fact I was only a couple of years younger than her, she has, and always will, treat me like I'm 12.

"No it won't." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes it will." She said, pausing her game. "Get up, now."

"No." I didn't even wan't to hang upside-down anymore. I was just mad that she was telling me what to do.

She then scooted over and proceeded to lightly scratch my stomach. I immediately busted out laughing and tried to get back up, however, I was unable to bring myself back on top of the bed.

"Gonna get up?" She asked, smirking.

"I can't!!" I said, trying to push myself back on top of the bed.

"Ok then." She leaned down and held a claw over my face. "Say hi to steve then."

"No!!" Steve had been my nightmare fuel as a child. Steve was basically my sister's creation, where she would draw eyes on her hand and call it 'steve the tickle monster.'

Before I could even beg her not to, she had started tickling my sides and stomach. I screamed so loud, I was scared the people in the room next to us might have called the cops. Before long I had fallen off the bed and onto the floor. Instead of stopping, she just jumped down next to me. I had tried to get up but, her being the stronger sibling, had pinned me down with my arms over my head.
If you were to compare me to my sister, you would think that she was much older than me. She actually grew up to look her age, while I seemed to have frozen in looks around the age of 15. Many People still think I'm 15 years old, and my sister uses this to her advantage, teasing me and telling people I'm her 'kid' sister. With me being so short, she has always been able to push me over or pin me down easily.

"You know what's about to happen." She said with the most evil grin on her face. Though I was scared out of my wits, I was having a lot of fun as well. I just grinned like an idiot and said.

"No, not really."

She then started full-force tickling me under my arm, which of course produced screams and laughs from me loud enough to wake a graveyard. She continued to do this with breaks every few minutes so I could catch my breath, and occasionally she would start to blow raspberries onto my stomach.

Eventually her phone rang and she had to let me go to answer it. I was curled up on the floor, still giggling, and from her point of view she said my face had gotten the reddest shade she had ever seen it.

The rest of that vacation she would give me quick pokes to the side or run her finger along my spine when I wasn't noticing.

Even though this happened some years ago, I'll never forget it. It's one of the best memories I have of my sister and I.

I haven't seen her a in a few years, but she's told me she may visit again next summer. ^_^

Just wanted to share this memory, sorry if it's short.

Fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing. Tickling between sisters is one of my favorite scenarios. The bond, the intimacy, the delicate balance between complete love and care and also fierce rivalry. If you have more I'd love to hear!

With the title "a few summers ago", I thought the next line would be "in a galaxy pretty nearby".... Good story, tho.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back