• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas, TX - Female looking to be tickled

TxBabyGirl

Hi,
I've been a lurker on TMF for years.

Moved to the Dallas area a few months ago and decided it was time to throw a profile out there and see what happens :)

I'm a single 25 year old. I have a few extra pounds but keep myself pretty healthy/in decent shape. I'd love to meet a dominant older man that's able to host (I live with roommates). Preferably someone in their late 40s-50s.

No real experience with this area of kink, but it's always been a huge attraction for me. I need someone who doesn't mind taking it slow at first. As I said, I'm a newbie to this and while thrilling it's also a bit scary.

I'm also into bondage and spanking. So if you are a dominant man who knows that sometimes a girl just needs to be taken over a knee for a solid paddling that's a huge plus!

Thanks for reading!

Hello TxBabyGirl.

I fit your description of who you're looking for, however I'm in Houston, bit of a drive of course.

We could still talk if you'd like. Maybe one day you'll come this way.

Well, there are quite a few of us LER's around the area. And if tickling is all you're looking for, pretty sure you can find it.

Hey Im 24 straight M, switch in Dallas area. Im new to this as well. Send me a message.

Thank you! :)

I'd just like to point out to those that have messaged me.... Please keep in mind that I have a preference for older men. It's nothing personal, I just connect better with men over 40. I have a hard time submitting to someone younger then that. I'm looking for a daddy dom type of figure.

Last edited:
Does it help if I look older than I am? J/k Thank you for the clarification. Happy New Year!

I've often wondered why more women haven't offered a tickling service. It is not sex, per se, so would be perfectly legal, I am thinking. (Btw, I am 61)

Well I'm not in Dallas but you look like bundles of fun to tickle lol, I hope you get to have loads more fun

Yes! Please keep us posted... It's always nice to see success stories in the forum.

Um... 54 here..*cough* :rolleyes:

I'm a french guy who live in Paris. I'm 42 old !! I love to tickle... I'm a skilled tickler and I would love to meet you if you come to Paris !!
<<<<----:feets:

Be 29 next month, in San Antonio, consider myself a switch. Don't mind either or whatever fun for the woman.

I haven't heard anything in more than 2 weeks.

Maybe she'll get back with me later because she's all tied up at the moment.

Hello my dear I am a 52 year old in Okc, and I do enjoy doing the tickling. , you are very pretty my dear.

Haven't changed my mind at all just haven't found the person I'm looking for. :(

@tickle-monster: Thank you! :)

I'm 38 and live in Fort Worth. Lots of experience with tickling and bondage. Always dominant

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back