• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very sad announcement about a truly wonderful person - Ed TTD

JPie1

Verified
Those of you in the community we lost one of the great ones. Ed Tickled_To_Death. Ed passed away yesterday from a major heart attack. I knew Ed from before the days of TMF, he helped me and many come out of our shells and be comfortable with who we are. I had the privilege of attending gatherings at their house and Ed and his wife were amazing hosts. Ed was a passionate main, mostly for his dear wife Patti. He was also a great advocate for animals, he loved animals and did so much for local shelters. And he was also passionate for tickling. He was full of life and a dear friend. Sad day in the community.

RIP Ed - I will miss you as will many others!

JPie..

I'm very sorry to hear this. I never met him, but I've seen him around the forums for years, and I remember him as a good guy. Thanks for letting us know.

It takes a loss like this to bring me back to TMF, Ed was the first person I played with alone. I wish I had kept in touch with Ed and Patti. I remember how and when they met. My heart goes out to you, Patti and I will miss TTD

He goes way, way back. I'm very sorry to hear about this.

This is extremely sad- he was always a very welcoming person to everyone and up for any type of chat. :(

Very sad to hear this. I remember meeting him back in the late 90's online and he was an awesome guy. May he rest in peace and my prayers go out to his family and close friends.

peace out,
daddy

Terrible News.

May Ed R.I. P.

My thoughts and prayers are with Ed, Patti, and their family.

Oh my. Ed was one of the first people I spoke to online and helped me to stop lurking. I never got the opportunity to meet him but it was something that I wanted to do and we often joked about.
RIP Ed such an amazing guy. My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family.

He was a good friend of mine, we kept in touch occasionally on messenger, and he always had time to chat to me without feeling the need to rp. He tried to make me feel more secure about myself on many occasions, and I was rather hoping to meet him one day. My condolences to Patti.

We've lost a great friend this time.

~K

I knew TTD way back before the TMF.
He was a good man.

A few months ago I saw him on the TMF chat, and said to him it's been ages since we got together. We swore we would make an effort to hang out. I told him how much I miss hanging out with him at the gatherings and his hyenas club.

I can't believe he's gone.....

Very sorry to hear, such a big shock too. TTD was a great guy. Always very kind when we spoke over both TT and Fetlife, he was always very passionate and a real character. Massive condolences to his wife and loved ones.
R.I.P TTD xoxo

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of Ed's passing, thoughts and prayers for Patti and the family

Ed was one of the nicest , fun loving , respectful , friendly , generous men I ever had the privlage to of known . My thoughts and prayers go out to his most wonderful wife Patti .

So Sad and sorry to hear of Ed's passing. We chatted often when he stopped by. He was always one of the good ones. Like Billy Joel sang.......only the good die young.

Very sad news. :( :(
I will always remember a New Year's Eve gathering at Ed and Patti's house that was the best small gathering I ever attended.
The whole community will miss him.
Rest In Peace, Ed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back