• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Stripper

Pedigree5

I had a very nice experience tickling a stripper last night. I met her at the bar attached to the strip club and had a conversation while drinking a beer. Obviously, her motivation was to get me in the back room and make that money. She had a dominatrix thing going (leather boots that came up above her knees, hot leather thong, huge fake boobs, etc). We talked about dominance vs. submissiveness and what we each like bed.

She succeeded in her mission and I paid $300 for 30 minutes back there. Pretty pricey, but, hey, it's been a good year financially. I tried tickling her sides after three or four minutes and she pulled away and squealed. Bingo!

Over the next 25 minutes I tickled this girl A LOT and boy was she ticklish. She had boots on, so I didn't get her feet, but I got her upper thighs, ass, stomach, big tits and armpits. There's only one spot (the obvious one) that I wasn't allowed to touch, but I got her everywhere else. We played a game where she'd have to hold her arms up for 15 seconds (counted very slowly by me) while grinding in my lap and if she put her arms down she'd get a spanking while promising to be a good girl and keep her arms up next time. Another highlight is when she danced facing away from me while I tickled her sides and front. She said "oh baby, this is so much worse than when I face you." I made her beg very nicely to face me again.

Towards the end she said "oh my god this is making me so wet right now" (which I'm sure was a like to get me to buy another dance) and "I can't believe this, I'm always the dominant one but you're making me submissive" (which I believe is true). I do think she genuinely had some fun with it. I made her memorize my number (while tickling her) and promise to text me, which she did. I'm going to try to set up a session in a hotel room with her and will let you guys know how it goes :)

Good story, was this in the States?
Because I live near the Canadian border and I go to the strip clubs up there and the "backroom" are way cheaper and they are very open to anything. I was able to touch everything for less and yeah got my tickling in as well. So you should try going to Canada one time and you will get more "bang" for the buck!

For 300 bucks I would have DEMANDED the boots come off...for that kind of money, you should have full run of whatever floats your boat

I am thinking that you were in heaven haha. I miss going to the strip club, to be honest. With the pandemic, everything is closed and I cannot wait for everything to be opened again. A friend of mine works for https://www.charlotte-stripper.com and I am waiting for events to be organized again so I can call him at a birthday party haha. You should see how people react. It's so funny and I am always having a good time. I know that a stripper isn't a thing for everybody, but there are many people that are having fun when one comes to their party. I cannot wait to host parties again!

Last edited:
I am thinking that you were in heaven haha. I miss going to the strip club, to be honest. With the pandemic, everything is closed and I cannot wait for everything to be opened again. A friend of mine works for https://www.charlotte-stripper.com and I am waiting for events to be organized again so I can call him at a birthday party haha. You should see how people react. It's so funny and I am always having a good time. I know that a stripper isn't a thing for everybody, but there are many people that are having fun when one comes to their party. I cannot wait to host parties again!

This seems like you're trying to promote your site. Do the strippers even allow themselves to be tickled/is that not against company policy? Like why advertise here of all places lmao

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back